Shocking Truth

BOY Princess

 

Dear All... I'll comeback writing permanently this time.. *Cheerss to myself"

Recently I just changing my job. My new job is more relaxed, so I have more times to do my hobby which is writing story..^^

I'll even write a new story that already bugged me for a long time.

Many thanks for my dearest samirajoon for her endless support.. *hug and kisses for you*

 

 

JUNSU POV

 

“Prince Junsu, are you okay? You look so pale. Do you want me to look for a medicine?” Asked Mrs. Cha worry. She is my nanny that already take cares of me since I’m still a baby.

 

I’m still in shocked state because of what I see no longer times ago. I better find some air to think about it thoroughly.

 

“I’m going out for a while. Don’t follow me, I’ll be back in a minutes.” I said to Mrs. Cha, ignoring her question look, and walk straight to the garden near my chamber.

 

‘How couldn’t  I realize that he’s a boy in a girl’s dress?  I usually could detect easily something like this. Not that my habbit trying out gilrs outfit will help me for that.’

 

No wonder he look so barbaric for a noble lady. No wonder I didn’t detest him because he stole my dearest and only brother.

 

‘I wonder since when Yunho hyung know that the one he is married is Princess Yoonmi’s brother? Why he didn’t reveal the truth? Why he didn’t even tell to me, his only sibling?’ I wonder while I sit at the bench.

 

‘Is it because he don’t want to destroy the peace that finally both kingdom get after 15 years of war? Or.. It couldn’t be that my brother really falling in love with that barbaric Prince all along from the start?’

 

I ‘m so deep in my thought, that I didn’t realize that I have a company.

 

“Can’t sleep either?” Asked those deep husky voice.

 

‘I can’t believe my luck! After those shocking event, I even have to meet the most annoying person even in this peaceful night.’ I sighed deeply.

 

Are you stalking me?” I glared at him while I shift to the end of the bench when he try to sit next to me.

 

“Geezz.. Don’t to be full of yourself MY PRINCE. Its me, who came in here first.” He snickering.

 

“Whatever.. Mmm.. Prince Yoochun, I had some favour from you. “ I said seriously, and his smile drop instantly.

 

I didn’t even know why I’m doing this, this is so not like me. But I know for sure, I want my brothers to be happy. I want to see his smile, even if I dislike the idea.

 

 

THIRD PERSON POV

 

“What did you say?” Asked the lady Sung Yee bewildered.

 

“I said, I’ll take a new Queen. Its rather abrupt, for 10 years long I didn’t have a queen after her dead. I feel I need a Queen to make this Kingdom stronger, its just merely a formality. You sure would understand that, right?!” Said King Heung-Soo with firm, more like a statement instead of a question.

 

“Aaahh yes, of course my husband. Your happiness, is also my happiness. Let me excuse myself, I need something to do urgently.” Said Lady Sung Yee and leave the room shortly after got permission.

 

‘How come he think to take a new Queen now?!! It will ruins everything??!’ Scream Lady Sung Yee in her mind.

 

‘No..no..no…!! I can’t let lt happen! After all I did 10 years ago, it all will be a waste! Did I make a wrong decision back then when Queen Minjung died?’ She asked herself, and remember 10 years ago when the King give her 2 option, an option that will change her life entirely.

 

“The decision is in your hand. You could be the Queen, but give the heir and right to be a King to Prince Yunho. But if you want your son Shiwon to be the next King, you’ll be a woman in the shadow and have no authority, just like the way you are right now.”

 

But even so after I take the second option, the King never take a new Queen after that. But why now he changes his mind?

 

“My hand already covered in blood, because of my ambitions. There is no turning back. Nothing wrong to do it all over again this time. “ She said determine.

 

 

“My Lady.. Could I come in?” Asked Yunho behind the close door.

 

“Sure my prince, after all you are my HUSBAND.” Answered Princess Yoonmi.

 

“I came to tell you something.” Yunho’s said while he sit at the chair next to the bed.

 

He take a glimpse of the jar of water on the desk next to it, and can’t help remember some memories that he clearly he saved dearly in his mind.

 

“You can’t be put something to the drink as well, can’t you?” Yunho asked unconsciously.

 

“Pardon me, My Prince?” Asked Princess Yoonmi confused.

 

‘Hahahha.. Silly me, why everythings makes me remember to that kid.’

 

“Don’t worry, forget about that. Will it be alright for me to stay in here tonight?” Asked Yunho.

 

“Of course. WE ARE HUSBAND AND WIFE.” Answered Princess Yoonmi calmly.

 

‘So weird, that she answered that calmly. As if she willingly to be married with me, or even in love with me. If so, why she running away from the marriage?’

 

“Don’t worry, that is not what I come here for, you could relaxed. I just want to inform you that I have to go to Glasnevin Village by tomorrow. There is something urgent matter that I need to handle. Deeply sorry that I couldn’t accompany you to Athloen.”

 

“No worries My Prince. I could take care myself.” She said while smile warmly at me.

 

“One more thing I want to remind you. Its better if you don’t talk or avoid any contact with anyone in the Athloen for the time being. It will be a serious matter if anybody notice the differences between the previous Princess Yonnmi that they knew and you.”

 

“I understand perfectly My Prince. You have nothing to worry about.”

 

“Rest well then. It’s a long journey for you tomorrow. Goodnight.” Said Yunho and leave Yoonmi’s chamber that night.

 

 

‘I can’t believe, that brat insist Yoochun hyung to asked me accompany Yunho to Glasnevin Village He said I could learn to be a MORE MANLY and NOBLE PRINCE from Yunho. We just barely meet, I mean as Kim Jaejoong. Unlees, he already know that all along I’m disguised myself as Yoonmi noona?’ I wondered.

 

“It can’t be? I think a did a good job at acting.” I mumble to myself.

 

‘Yeah right, a good job!! Even Yunho  could know that you are not a real young lady, in a day you meet him.’

 

“Thinking about me?” Said those y voice whisper in my ears.

 

“Geezz Yunho.. You scared me.” I yell while glare at him.

 

“Hmm.. you dare to call me with my only name, eventhough we just meet yesterday?” He asked trying to act confuse.

 

“Really funny Prince Yunho.” I said annoyed.

 

“Hmm.. Are you already falling in love? You even following me to the Glasnevin village. Or do you want to take a ride with me in my horse? I assure you, I could protect you from any harm.” He tease me, while patting his saddle as if asking me to sit there.

 

‘Like hell I will take another ride with him.’ I yell in my mind.

 

“No thank you My Prince. I can take care of myself. I even don’t need you to guide me the way to the  Glasnevin village.” I said shortly and start to kick the horse strongly.

 

The horse start to run really fast, leaving Yunho and his troops behind. I barely could heard Yunho calling me from behind.

 

‘Take that Prince Yunho! That surely will wipe a smile from your  face.’ I said in my mind.

 

I don’t realize how long I already ride the horse. I didn’t saw Yunho and his troops a long time ago.

 

“Didn’t I just walked this road a couple times ago? I one hundred percent sure that I already walked this road before. Did  I just make lost myself?” I asked myself and start to panic when I came again with a road that I’m sure already walked before.

 

Its getting dark, and I’m still deep in the wood. Didn’t see any single human for the past 2 hours. Just my luck, the rain start to poured heavily. I running my horse faster while searching for a place to take a shelter from the rain.

 

I found a cave deep in the wood. I tie up my horse the nearest tree.

 

“Great.. just great.. I’m lost,  wet, and cold. I even couldn’t make a  bonfire.” I growl.

 

‘And I’m scared. What if I couldn’t find a way out? What if no one could find me?’ I start to wondering and hugged myself to make myself warmer.

 

“Yunhoo.. Please save me..” My last word before I close my eyes and feel the heat all over my body.

 

 

Sorry for the short update. I'll make a short update but more frequently this time.

I'll update 2 more chapter next week.

A little bit explanation, Lady Sung Yee (Shiwon's mother is not a queen yet), She still only a concubine. I already make a change for the previous chapter.

Lastly, thanks for all reader that still stick and support this story.. Thanks for all your comments chinguu~