Becoming a Princess

BOY Princess

JAEJOONG POV


"Whhhaaaatttt?? Yoonmi is missing??" Yell my father.


"Ye - Yess Father.. She is not in her room, and we already orderedall the guard to search Yoonmi around the palace, but we still can't find her.." Said my brother worried.


"What should we do father? They will come tomorrow. I don't know what will they do, if they found out that Yoonmi was missing!"


"Yoochun hyung was right, this isn't an ordinary marriage. They must feel insulted if the found out that the bride had run away. Our Kingdom's fate is at stake right now!" My little brother Changmin said.


"What is Yoonmi noona thinking in her mind? How could she run away just 1 day before her wedding, and she didn't even tell me! Where did she go? I'm really worried.." I said sadly, looking outside the window. I wish I could read her mind, so I will know of her plan and prevent of all this from happening.


There were a dead silent; all of us were having our own thought, thinking the right solution for this problem. Suddenly my father breaks the silent.


"I got a plan. We have to find someone to replace her. Someone that resemble her so much, so no one will found out, that person is not the real Yoonmi.." Said my father, while closing his eyes and sighing.


"But where in the world could we find someone that just like Yoonmi, father? There was no such person like that in this palace." Said Yoochun hyung confused.


"Noo.. You are wrong hyung.. There were someone in this Kingdom that look just like Yoonmi noona.." Said Changmin while grinning.


I feel something not right, why was Changmin looking at me strangely with his mischievous smile. "What are you looking at, brat!" I said angrily. I don't like the way he look at me and grinning like a fool.


"Mmmm.. you are right, Minnie~ahh." Said Yoochun hyung, and look at me with the same look as Changmin.


"Not you too, hyung. Why do both of you look at me weirdly?" I asked annoyed.


"My plan is to dress you just like Yoonmi, Jaejoong. And replace her for a while until we could find her. So the wedding will go on as planned." Said my father calmly and give me his apologetic look.


"That's right, father.. Who could best replace Yoonmi noona better than her own twins, don't you think so Jae hyung..? Said Changmin grinning.


"Youu.. youuuu are joking right, father?" I said stuttered. I can't believe my father can make such plan.


"Nooo.. Noo.. noo, father.. I can't do that! Besides, its impossible. They can't be that stupid to believe that I was Yoonmi.." I said as I shook my head.


"You have to do this Jaejoong.. This isn't an ordinary arranged marriage. With this marriage the war that had been last for 15 years can end. You have to do this for our Kingdom and our people!" Said Yoochun hyung and my shoulder caringly to convince me.


"Nooo.. Yoochun hyung!" I yell and brush his hand from my shoulder.


"Youu.. Changminnie, you're the smartest between us. You must think this is a ridiculous plan too, right? Its impossible for them to believe me as Yoonmi noona, right? They must be really dumb if they believe it.. hahahaha.." I laugh at my own joke, just to ease away my own anxiety.


"Ohh well, my sweet hyung~.. If I watch you closely, you quite pretty and not to mention, cute.. They can  easily be fooled by your beauty. Besides, you are yoonmi noona twin brother, there was no any different between both of you, of course beside your .." Said Changmin and grinning.


"Oohh.. not you too. Noo..noo.. this can't be happening!" I shook my head franticly.


"Son, with your beauty, you won't be caught for 3 or 4 years.." Said my father warmly, tried to convince me that everything going to be fine.


"Oohh god! Please be serious father.. This is my future we are talking about.!" I started to yell.


"Don't worry son. You only going to replace your sister until she comes back. After that, you can come back to your previous life, as if nothing happened.."


'It's easy for you to say, father!' I grumbled in my mind.


"Ohh.. Don't worry my little brother, I heard the prince have a little interest in woman.. So you can pull a rest for 3 until 4 night!" Yoochun hyung said and rested his arm on my shoulders.


"Yeah right, that really help..!" I said sarcasticly.


"Wait a minute.. He has a little interest in woman?? So he is gay or something?? That  worst, hyunggg!!!" I scream and shook his shoulders.


"Don't be silly, you pabo~!" Yoochun hyung said and smack my head.


0-oooo-0



This is so silly..!!!" I screamed in my head while staring at my own reflection in the mirror.


I used a long white gown, with red laces around the chest and shoulders. I even used a fake long hair and tied upwards, the tiara with a veil above my head covering my hair. But if I look carefully, I quite surprised. I even can't recognised myself when I see my own reflection in the mirror. I was just looks like my sister.


"Not bad.. Well, its not bad at all. I'm quite pretty.. Ohh well, I'm pretty.." I said in between giggles.


"Ohh man, I started to insane just like my father and brothers!" I said annoyed and pouted.


My Kingdom, Alainn and Athloen Kingdom was enemy for 15 years. Athloen Kingdom is thirst of power. They conquer other kingdom to expand their territory. They already try to conquer our kingdom for the past 15 years, but our country is not weak either. Even thought we are not as strong as Athloen, but we have people that love their Mother land and ready to sacrifice their own life until their last breath.


There were hundreds of people being a victim of this war. Both countries are already tired with the long war, so they agree to arrange a married between the Prince of Athloen and Princess from Alainn. Kingdom. But suddenly yesterday, my sister went missing. She runs away with her boyfriend. I didn't even know that she have a boyfriend. We are twins, and we both love each other dearly. But unlike me, Yoonmi noona is very introvert; she's really reserved and rarely talks and play with me or with my other brothers. She never shares  her own thought or her problems with me.


~Knoockk.. Knocckk..~


"Coming!" I said. Mrs. Kang, one of our maids come in to my room.


"Princess Yoonmi, the Prince from Athloen will be arriving soon. King See Young waiting for you at the hall." Said Mrs. Kang.


"Okay, I'll be down in a moment.." I said. Mrs. Kang bows at me and leave the room.


Nobody knows I was pretend to be Yoonmi noona, of course beside my father and brothers. We keep it a secret; father said the more little people know about this the more safe.


0-oooo-0


"Ohh my Princess, why your gown is kinda messy..? I think I already tidy  them up before.." Said Mrs. Kang and run right away to my side.


'Yeahhh.. You don't know that I have to trip over 5 times, just to reach here. Because of  this stupid long gown!' I grumbled in my mind, but I keep maintain my fake smile in my lips.


"The Prince from Athloen has arrived!" one of the guard announced.


I can see everybody was nervous and all seems to be so tensed, since this is the first time after 15 years the two Kingdoms meet in different circumstances beside war. And everybody have a high hope, with this, the war can be ended.


From across the hall, I can see the Athloen's soldiers with their strong build and stern face walked dashingly into the hall. And at the end of the line, there was one man that attracts my attention more than anyone. His well build body, his handsome and masculine face, his long jaw, his brown eyes that pierce through my heart, already captivated all my attention. Sophisticatedly he walked to me.


"Nice to meet you, Princess. I am here to you to our kingdom. I am honoured to have such a beautiful lady as my wife." He said and kisses my palm lightly.


From the corner of his eyes, he stares at me with his sharp eyes and I can see a curve smile shape in his lips.


'Its going to be harder that I though.'


heartheart

 

Fuiihhh.. This will be my last post for today. I hope u all enjoy it.

Don't forget to comment if u like it..wink