ChanHee's skipping school date

Silent Letters

Kai had studied persistently for the test. He concentrated in class, instead of playing hooky and admiring the girls' asses. He even canceled his date with Sulli just for extra studying time. However, he couldn't deny he was impeccably nervous for once before a test.

The hall had grew quiet all at once when Cha seongsaengnim banged her stick against the podium, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Listen. The English test will soon begin once these papers are passed out. Minhyuk, come hand these papers out." 

Class monitor Minhyuk hopped out of his seat proceeding towards the stack of thick, intimidating papers and started placing a singular paper at each desk.

"You may begin." Cha seongsaengnim spoke, the sound of paper flipping came a few seconds after that.

The test had finished and Kai felt quite confident. Until his classmates came to discuss about it.

"Kai, did you put 'crying' insteas of 'cry'?" D.O asked.

"I put 'cry'."

"The answer is obviously 'crying' pabo." D.O reprimanded and proceeded to flick the latter's forehead.

That made Kai nervous. Most people had different answers to him...And now he wasn't quite sure if he made the mark. He really hoped he did though...Not sure why but the idea of taking Eunhee out on a date sounded highly appealing to him.

His body was drenched with nerves the minute he saw the figure he thought about approaching.

"Why are you looking so flustered Kai?" Eunhee asked. Then she laughed, "Is it because you realized that you're not going on a date with me?"

Kai grew redder at the mere thought of "the date." 

"No." he denied.

"Well, judging from your overall grades, I doubt you'll be making the mark though." Eunhee didn't want to sound too harsh but she didn't want to be found out, going on a date with Kai.

Kai stood up from his desk. Leaning forward towards her ear, he whispered softly, both of them tingling at such close proximity, " Well...I'll show you."

Eunhee, who was shocked at his blunt move couldn't deny how red her face was now, as she diverted her face away from Kai. Kai peeked from his side, to see a red Eunhee. Smiling over the fact he managed to get a reaction, he couldn't help but feel a familiarity in how they stood.


"Hey Eunhee. How was the test?" Chanyeol asked, excited that he got to see see favourite girl today.

Eunhee popped a raspberry.

"I think I got some wrong." she said, frowning.

"Well do you know what that means? Cheer up day! Come on." he said grabbing Eunhee's hand.

"Now?! Where we going?"

"We are going out."

Both of them had grabbed ice lollies and were now walking down the streets of Hongdae.

"I can't believe I'm skipping class for the first time." Eunhee spoke on her ice lolly.

"Well, I can't believe you've never skipped once." 

Chanyeol sneakily bit Eunhee's lolly when she was staring amidst her surroundings. 

"Hey! Why did you bite my lolly?"

"Hm...I don't know." Chanyeol shrugged giving her a teasing smile.

Eunhee playfully smirked.

"Well in that case, it's payback time." she spoke and took a bite from Chanyeol's lolly.

What they both didn't know was that someone was watching them.

"Aish...Why are they always so touchy." the figure watching afar groaned in frustration.

"And she isn't even touchy with me." he voiced to no one in particular, boiling with jealousy.

Kim Kai raked his hair, annoyed at the two. It wasn't the first time he caught them doing something like that. He even saw them hugging 'passionately' in the hall. Not to mention, Eunhee drew a picture for Chanyeol...Not him. 

He started following them into the arcade in the mall. Eunhee and Chanyeol were having fun, playing through all the games with their tokens and laughing.

"Hey Chanyeol, Baekhyun told me you could rap. Rap for me to listen." Eunhee grinned, losing herself to the carefree atmosphere.

"Sure." He spoke, happy to do anything for her.

Picking a song, he tapped his fingers to the rhythm on the mike. 

"Tto dareun neugdae deuri bolsaera" (Other wolves might see you)

Eunhee had never seen this side of Chanyeol before. The strong, determined guy concentrating and losing himself to the feel of music. The only time she ever saw someone who lost himself to music was....Jongin. Jongin who had made her pick up dancing, and the string of words that came out of Chanyeol's mouth was like a  equivalence to dance.

"Neomuna wanbyeoghan nae yeojara (Because youre so perfect)
Pumsogen budeureopge neoreul ango (I will softly hold you in my arms)
Neomaneul wihaeseo naneun nanpoghaejigo" (For you, I will get violent )

Eunhee raised her hands to clap but there was a sound that was heard before she clapped. Turning behind her, she saw the huge crowd that had came to watch Chanyeol rap. And the silhouette that was in the middle of it all was approaching her, at this moment.

A huge crowd of cheers erupted.

"Eunhee...Did you like it?"

Chanyeol was nervous...He knew he was good but he wanted her opinion, not anyone else...He cared what she thought of him.

"Oh my god...Chanyeol! You were so good!" she lunged forward to give him a hug which sent him flying in heavens...The grin that was on his face was highly permanent as of now. Kim Eunhee made him fall hard.


The crowd had dispersed and both of them were walking down the streets enjoying the dubbeokki that Eunhee had tried to by herself but Chanyeol paid. 

"Hey Eunhee...come here." Chanyeol called grabbing her into the store.

" Try this." he showed placing it onto her hands.

It was a mini mouse headband. 

"You seriously think I'm gonna wear this?" Eunhee asked, her eyes forming slits.

"Well...I'll wear one too. And we can both take a picture." He spoke, his lethal "puppy eyes" oozing with adorableness.

Eunhee sighed with defeat. "One picture only." she said sternly.

Chanyeol positioned his camera so both faces could fit, counting to three. Snap! 

"Don't show me the pic. I bet I look horrible." Eunhee said, her eye twitching in disgust.

"Okay then..." Chanyeol said, giving a wry smile.


The date was over and Kai was now the only one walking around Hongdae, thinking.

"She said hyung sings really well...Would she think that I dance well too?"

"Should I hold her hand on our date? I should right...But she might think I'm a creep."

"I'm suppose to hate her. She looked so cute in the headband though." Kai smiled and giggled, flushing red.

He was partially embarrassed by how red he became, thinking about Eunhee, but what comforted him was that she wasn't here at this moment. And he could have time by himself to think.

" Son, what are you doing standing there in the middle of the crowd for a whole ten minutes?"

Oops. Kai hadn't realize he was standing, not walking. Walking towards the street stall that the ahjussi owned at the side of the road he spoke, "I was deep in thought."

"Oh really son? What are you thinking about going all red? Love problems?"

That made Kai suffuse into a red tomato. His sentiments, clearly answered by an old man.

"Um, I have this girl I can't stop thinking about. And NO, I do not like her, But my hyung does."

The old man smiled, sensing a feeling of confusion in that young lad.

"Son. are you treating her well though?"

This made Kai frown a little...

"Not exactly." he replied honestly.

"Well, maybe it's because you haven't been treating her well... That's why you're in this confusion and you're thinking about her."

"Thanks Ahjussi. My mom's calling, I should be heading home."

"Well, good luck on your girl then." he waved, watching the lad scurry off.


HELLO author's note here ~~

I am deeply sorry for the lack of updates....I tend to get lazy a bit...So I update during holidays and when I'm free.

It's because this month I've been feeling horribly crappy about some 'guy' problems as well :(  ...I'm sad to say its not solved though.

I hope you guys have been feeling well....and please anticipate my new update...

For some weird reason...I like the ahjussi...LOL

LOVE YA

Don't forget to upvote, comment and subscribe [ YOU MUST FOR YOUR AWESOME AUTHORNIM]

-LittleArtemis^^