Chapter 7

Miss "A" Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Of course I’m not having any feeling for them,”Youngji answering it with a cheerful tone.As she already know by herself,she don’t really feel anything special toward them,and for the truth,what kind special is that?

“Ouh..Really?Yeah..Since..They all good looking and hot..And,my name is Nayoung,”She introduced herself friendly with a big smile on her face.

“So,Nayoung,what kind of hair style would you make on me?,”She excitedly asking with her bright eyes and beautiful smile.Nayoung grinned,look at her expression.

“Leave it to a pro,I know what I would do,”She rubbing Youngji’s hair smoothly and take a glance toward the boys who look kind of tired and boring sitting there while doing nothing.But,how sweet they would waiting there when there’s chance for them go out to play or having some fun while Youngji is done.

“Hey,let’s make a bet,would Youngji’s appearance would make us jaw dropped,sounds good,hah?,”Bambam suggest that kind of thing,making all member their chin like a pron and thinking for their bet.

“I think..She would,”Mark nodded his head while smiling to Jackson who is biting his lip.

“Same here,”Jackson answered.

“I think..No,let me explained first!,”Yugyeom fastly said that when JB kind want to hit him on forehead.POWERFULFINGERTHOUGH.

“What?”

“She looks more beautiful and innocent on her current style,isn’t?”Yugyeom wore smile on his face.

“What ever”Jr shaked his head and take a deep breath while look surround.For like ten first minute,they already yawning like for thousand times.

“What would we do when the contest is over?,”Youngjae asked curiously while rubbing his neck and put a frown on his forehead.

All of them become quiet.Don’t know the answer because everyone just excited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter