Chapter 3

Miss "A" Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She eat her food with full of appetizing,for the truth she is really hungry to death since she skip her lunch and straight to dorm without eat any single food.Jackson grinned look at how hungry she is and eat as well,he look surround and his sight stopped at a table with five dandy looks student.He know it,Winner.

“Jackson,I want to ask you something”Youngji suddenly ask a question.Jackson fastly look into her eyes.

“What is it?”He raised his eyebrows and smile slightly.Youngji grinned a bit and take a deep breath.

“Err…I heard from my roommate…Uh…Miss “A” contest,what is it?”

Jackson resting his chin on table and grinned. “You don’t know yet?”As he said that,other 6 member come to them with their dinner on hand.

“Hey!Are you on date or what?”Jr teasing them and other member laughing.Youngji just grinned and look at JB who is give a friendly looks.He sit beside Youngji and approach her.

“Do you know yet where your room is?”Asked JB while eating some fruit and look at her for a several times.

“Yeah,I do know it,its really big”She said it in excited voice and other member laugh again,look at how cute she is and cheerful,they know,new kid usually don’t really have a good time on their first day,its tough for truth.Its different from Youngji.

“Do you have any girl friend?”Youngjae that sit beside Mark asking with a big smile on his face,he looks nice too.Wait,she think everyone in this group is kind person.She already thought about a Winner’s girl talk about this group desperately need a money now,maybe with Miss “A” contest,they will grab some money.For a moment she thinking of something,do she entering this group for a sake of Miss “A” contest?For Got7?Its not that their member really want her become a part?What if,after the contest is done,she alienated?

“Youngji?Are you listen to me?”Youngjae waving his hand before her eyes rapidly.Youngji nodded her head and scratched her neck.

“Yes,I am”She lied and Mark can feel it and he smirk slightly.

“Really?Its good then,but still,be careful”Yugyeom caringly told her.

“Hey,I want to ask you”JB put his shoulder around Youngji’s neck.Jackson who is looking raising his eyebrows and then take a sip of Cola.

“W-What is it?”She blinked a few times as she look at JB’s face.

“Do you want to entering this contest?”JB showed her a paper written MISS “A” on it.Jackson smile a bit,perhaps she already know about this and asking him a few minutes ago.Youngji biting her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter