Chapter 2

Miss "A" Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She blinked her eyes for a few time as she look at 7 good looking boys student that stand in front of her and wore judge face.She swallow her saliva as she look at each of their handsome face.Why she grabbed in this room now?And Got7?What with that? A group? If she entering Got7 what will it be? Got8? It sounded weird.

“Ermm…I am not make any decision to be a part of this group”As she said that,JB closed with his forefinger.She looks kind of shocked with JB’s action.

“No..You can’t runaway..You are a part of Got7”The one with gray said it with cool face.Youngji scratched her hair,why she can’t though?

“Okay….So…If I am Got7 member,it will 8 member..So..Is it called Got8?”She asked a good question that make 7 member look each other and try to find a answer for Youngji.

“No…Because you the only one girl..We still Got7..But you..You are YouGot7”A boy with weird hair style said it,she steal a glance at his name tag.Jackson.

“IGot7?”She raised her eyebrows and the other seems satisfied with it and applause happily,even herself,though she really not got this situation clearly.

“So..You are one of us..Let’s become more closer…Let’s introduce yourself first”JB said it with a shy grinned on his face,of course its embrassing,they talk about group like a whole time when they met but do not know a name.

“Uh..My name is Heo Youngji..Its nice to meet you all here on first day of my school here”She bow 90 degree with a full of respect toward her other senior member.

Jackson steal a glance and grinned for a sudden and Mark notice that face of Jackson and smirk,he do smell something fishy but what so big deal of it,everyone is smilling too.

“Happy to see you too,Youngji”Youngjae smile and shaked his hand with Youngji’s hand.They become know each other a bit and JB already told her that she must spend a lot time on this room,don’t really need to be friendly to other student,because he know,other student might hurt her or do something,she is a valuable to Got7 now since she going to participate Miss “A” soon.And going to grab the reward.

 

Its already 2pm now and Youngji kind of tired,a first class kind of hard and make her stress with a difficult situasion.Now she entering a girls dorm and its really huge.She wonder,is this museum or what.She walk as she look at her room’s key.305.Where is it?

As she walk,she bump into a girl with chic and sharp eyes,yet she so pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter