Chapter 5(EXTRA TALK ABOUT JACKJI)

Miss "A" Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson and Mino keep staring on their each other eyes without want to give it up.Jackson keep standing in front of Youngji and Mino still want to grab Youngji out of this room.What most clear here is the atmosphere in this room,without a bit any good feeling on air.Youngji can’t raise her head up,she keep feeling uneasy to where she supposed to look.She make a decision to keep her head down,staring on her shoes.

“Why you so stubborn,Jackson?,”Mino crossed his arm while clenched his teeth.

“I’m not being stubborn,I’m just protecting her,if you want have some talk with her,tell me then”

“Lol,”He sighed heavily. “Why I’m supposed to tell you first,who is she to you,just a girl under your group,”Jackson become speechless when statement of just a girl under a group.

“Because she is,I’m doing this”

Mino smirk and a minutes later,another member of Winner come with,same as Mino,they wore devil smirk on their face.

“Gosh!Is he calling other to beat us?”Youngji start startled and shaked Jackson’s arm as that,Jackson turn his head.

“Don’t worry,I won’t give you to this ”

“Jackson,I think he must have something important to tell me,stop fighting,or just making it more worse”

“Youngji-ah,you don’t know this ,he do anything he want,I-

“Believe me,must be something,if anything bad happen,you are the first I call you,”As she said that,Jackson nodded,if Youngji said it,he could not do anything more.

This is for a sake of this group and situation,Youngji won’t Jackson involved into trouble just because her,who is nothing unless a girl under Got7.

“I will go with you,”Youngji walk forward and stand in front of Mino,she keep her head down and Mino staring on her face deeply before smirk to Jackson.Then,the two of them start walking out of this room,same as 4 other Winner’s member.Jackson sighed heavily,he supposed to follow her up but then,Taehyun give a warning and at the same time make a promise that they won’t hurt her for nothing,just a bit serious talk between Mino and Youngji.

“Useless me,how can I let her go?”Jackson scratched his head and take a deep breath as he could not get enough oxygen.

 

The two of them walk to garden behind school and situation kind of uptight.Mino stopped walking and turn his body and put his hand in his pocket of red blazer.

“I wa-

“Hachum!!,”She suddenly sneeze and her nose while grinned embrassed.

“I’m sorry,”At that moment she apologizing,Mino seriously could burst into laugh but he hold it the best.

“What you want to say?”

“I want to talk something,and you supposed accept this as an order,”He told it in straight voice.

“The heck,why would I?,”Youngji biting her lip and raised her left eyebrows.

“You must stop having a desire to participate Miss “A””

Youngji eye’s opened widely while frowning her face,wait,last time,her roommate give this kind of warning.What the heck,why she would not supposed doing that?She have a right for doing what she want.Does people think she is doll that could do anything people told her to?

“I won’t,I will participate it!”She nodded with confident,she want to help Got7,even she not really know about them much,they the one that become friendly and kind toward her for the first.Its true,Mino,who the one that stand in front her arrogantly is the true .

“The hell,ya!I said,this is an order”

“I’m sorry for being rude,but why the hell I should take that as an order?,”She crossed her arm and staring at him with anger in her.As that he laughed like a crazy person.In his mind,thinking,is this girl a fool or desperately to end her age here,on this lovely garden.

“Ya!,”He faking to smack her on head and sighed again.He can’t be straightforward or a secret behind this competition on air and spread so easily in school and principal of this huge wealth school would kill him without mercy.At that time,do he must singing B.A.P No Mercy or this girl should sing it with proud face?

“You can’t you face is in ugly and your style is like a beggar”Mino lied and smirk.

“What?Okay fine,I’m all that kind of what you said,so what?I will still participate it,so when I become a winner,you will kneeling on me and cry,”She grunt and walk away,when a member of winner want to obstruct her,Mino won’t give them doing that.

“Still want do it?Fine,let see later what happen,you are the one will cry,stupid”

 

 

Youngji lay her body and bed and put her arm on her forehead and sighed heavily,what she supposed to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter