Chapter 6

Miss "A" Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji steal a glance at her watch,its already 5pm,JB told her to wait in front of gate’s school.But now,there are no one here unless herself.They might took their time to get ready,its okay.Youngji scrape the ground while staring into sky as there is something attract her attention.

“Are you alone?,”Suddenly,someone with a big smile appear before her while waving his hand,he wore plain white T with baggy black pants.

“Uh,soon are not,who are you?,”Youngji raised her eyebrows looking at that boy.He smile and stretch out his hand to her.

“I’m Ravi,under VIXX group..Are you that new kid?”He asked while raised his forehead.Its weird,how come everyone called her new kid?As she the only one new here and everyone could notice it.

“Ouh,I’m Heo Youngji,an-

“Under Got7,don’t talk to her unless you really got some big matter”Mark appear beside her while grab her hand.

“Uh,Mark,calm down,I’m not doing anything toward her,just introducing my famous self”Ravi blinked his eyes for a few times before pinched Mark’s cheek.

“Handsome boy,bye,Cutie pie,bye!”Ravi waving his hand and walk inside.

“Why are you behave like that toward him?He is such a kind person”Youngji scratched her head,could not understand the situation.

“Yeah,and then he will grab you along with him to somewhere you don’t really know,as other member said,don’t become really nice to other,beside us,they are not really reliable”Mark shaked his head and put his hand inside the pocket while standing beside her.

Youngji biting her lip,is what she done is wrong?Have some chat with other student,she don’t really understan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter