Chapter 1

Miss "A" Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She take a deep breath as she stand in front of Shinhwa High School’s gate.She is kind of fascinated of how big and luxurious its look.Her heat beating fast as she become sweating more,nervous fillen in her chest.

“Omo”She her chest,trying to calm herself.She was really worried about other kids in school thought about her.Do she look okay now,or look stupid.She shaked her head,let her sense come back.

“You can do it,Heo Youngji!Fighting!”She smile widely and closed her eyes tighty before entering school,as she walk she could feel some kind of harmony and wealth feel,no doubt,most of student in this school come from wealthy and well-known family.And,she? She just ordinary citizen.

“God,please help me”As she struggling she could see other student look at her while whisper and laughing at the same time.

“She looks funny,maybe this is her first time step a foot on this kind of luxurios place,its school though!”They laugh same as satan.Youngji clenched her teeth,somehow she feel embrassed and anger in herself.

She confidently walk with her luggage and backpack.Her eyes grow widely,her sight focus on school’s building and suddenly,there is four girl with a beautiful face and stylish hair.They look at her and one of them are clear and come forward.

“Are you,new kid?”She asked while raising her eyebrows

“Pardon?”Youngji frowning her face.

 

 

Somewhere in the school,in one of the noisiest room ever.There is 7 good looking and cheerful student.They doing their own bussines on that morning since class start a bit late than usual.One of them playing basketball by himself,and there is student who is reading manga dan sleeping on brown sofa.But this harmony situation ruined with a sudden yell come from a thick lip boy.

“What the heck!Ya!Don’t scream around like that,stupid!”The boy with a thick eyebrows and husky sweet voice pull his ear.

“Jackson!Its hurt a lot!”He his ear with teary eyes before take a deep breath.

“I got something that is valuable”He showed a paper with a proud face.Other six frowning their face as they read what was written on that paper and then sighed.

“Jr,I know we  want money freaking bad,but this is idea”JB shaked his head,as a leader of Got7 member.With the 7 good looking member.

“But the reward is money,dude!”Jr grow excitedly as he point the prize written.

“Man,we don’t have girl member here”Youngjae shaked and sighed heavily.The other member become silent and atmosphere not really good.They want to maintain this member and club,or else,say goodbye to Got7 soon.

“How about get one?”Suggest Mark while raising his eyebrows.Hoping his suggestion make a big idea.

Other member their fake beard and look at Mark in the same time.He just smile and cross his arm.

“Good idea!But,how we could se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter