chapter 4

Miss "A" Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark raised his eyebrows as Jackson frowning his face and for a sudden stand up and don’t care about his ice-cream anymore.Mark his fake beard,what’s wrong with this dude? As a conclusion,is it…

“Wait..Its JB for real,what are they doing there?”Jackson glare at Mark while wore that full of question face.

“Yeah,since  he is the leader,he must be closer to new member”Mark is going to pulling something,he just in can feel something,is that dude have some feeling toward that new kid?Huh,even that,its too fast for falling,wait,we never notice a feeling of love sometimes.We could fall in love whenever wherever.

“Really? Good then,I hope she win it”Jackson back to his place and take one scoop of ice-cream and put it on his mouth with joyful face.

“Mwoya..I thought he’s going to pissed of or something”Mark biting his inner cheek and keep shaked his head.

“What is it..Is JB got a feeling toward her?”Jackson asking himself while watching these two in garden while chuckling and laughing.Its good though that she could be closer to Got7 member easily.

“If she got closer with other,same well as for me,I will become closer to her”

 

 

Kim Soyul,she is Youngji’s roommate and Winner’s girl.Because of title under Winner she really proud and full of herself.Who don’t know,after EXO,the most richest group in this school is Winner and mostly about Mino,there is something special about that cold chic guy.

She is walking toward to boys dorm in front of gate.Its earlier on the morning,its really not matter to that boy for truth maybe,because he always jogging around garden before school start.Soyul steal a glance to her watch and its 5 minutes late,where is that boy?

“What’s the matter that you want to meet me,this earlier morning?”

Soyul turn her back and look at Mino’s face that frowning.Most of thing that across her mind,that boy don’t really have a desire to meet her.Most of the time for the truth.

“Dear,do you really hate me or what?”Soyul trying to his cheek with a bit seducing touch but he just ignore it and don’t really have any feeling over it and fastly ward it.

“Tch..I guess..I right..”

“Just in tell me what you want”

“Huh,new kid..My roommate,she is under Got7,she’s going to participate Miss “A””

“Positive about it?”Mino raised his eyebrows.Seems like he would not believe it.Wait for a moment,new kid,maybe the kid last night,in hoodie walk alone in the dark.

“”Mino closed his eyes,its not really good if she entering it,since she look kind of innocent and too kind for doing this evil thing.

“What are you cursing for?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter