Chapter 6

The Last Wolf {discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finding Rokhyun she told him to meet up with her at her house. She gave him her address and they bid each other goodbye.

Skip to the end of school

They all met up at her house. "Okay guys. This is my younger twin Rokhyun. Even though he's my actual brother Taehyung will still be my brother too. He will meet his father and sister later. I will need Jin oppa to go with him. I've been aving memories with BTS in my brain. They will move away and live with Tae in a house I bought near Tae's father and sister's house. I told them what you guys like and don't like, your favorite things, etc. Please take care of Tae's father and sister. She's having a hard time paying the health bills for their father because he has a disease. I love you guys. We could hang out from time to time but i need to train the 12 forces with the help of baby Hyunnie. Let's keep in touch. Teen Top, you guys need to transfer if you go to my school. the counsl thinks it's for the best if neither group goes to my school because it wouldn't be fair for the others as well. Now let's start packing the house. Baby Hyunnie come help me pack my things please." Minri said. "Yes noona." Rokhyun said as he walked up the stairs.

They spent 1.5 hours packing the stuff. Hye ah told them to pack the plates and stuff for them because she doesn't need it. When Rokhyun and Hye ah finished packing Hye ah's stuff. "Hye ah noona has alot of stuff." Rokhyun said. "Hey Rokhyun I've been meaning to ask. What's your power?" Hye ah asked. "I have atmokinesis. The ability to create and control the atmosphere." Rokhyun said. Hye ah nod her head.

They finished packing. There was only few box that fit all of Hye ah's things. Everyone was surprised to only see few box come out from her room. "Why is there only few box coming out from Hye ah's room? Doesn't she have like a huge dog course in her room? " Jin asked. "I do but I'm not bringing it with me. I only packed all my clothes, shoes, school stuff, bed sheet, pillow sheets, balnket, face stuff and my jewelery. I only need those. I left everything I don't in the room. They new owners might need it." Hye ah said. Rokhyun packed them into his car. Hye ah stared at it. "Where on earth did you get a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder?" she asked. "It's not mine. It's yours. I have a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera Ip570-4. The Head gave it as a present." Rokhyun said chuckling. "What?! You have a car too?! this is mine?! The Head?! Omg!! I Love it!!!" Hye ah squealed. Rokhyun laughed.

BTS and Teen Top came out of the house with V's things. They were talking until they laid eyes on Hye ah's car. Their mouths dropped to the ground. "Who's car is this?!" They all asked. Hye ah smiled. "It's Mine!!!" Hye ah shouted out in happiness. "Well, Tae has to get going so hurry along. Bye guys. I love you all!!!" Hye ah got into the driver seat and started the engine. Rokhyun smiled at them. "I'll take care of noona for you guys. See ya!" Rokhyun said and got into the car. They drove off to the house near Exo's house. Jin took V to meet his father and sister. They started off good. They were happy to see V. V was happy to see them too. They all went home to unpack V's things. They ate dinner at the new house as a celebration.

When they got to the house Hye ah saw Rokhyun's car. "Whoa~! Your car is awesome! So is the house. It's so big." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter