Chapter 4

The Last Wolf {discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Ah and V went to the mall to shop for things. "Tae oppa~" Hye Ah called. "Neh?" V answered. "What do you want to buy?" Hye Ah asked him. "Let's go find the guys first. I texted them earlier that I couldn't hang with them because I was going to the mall with you. Then we argued if they could go or not. I got really mad so I just agreed." V told Hye Ah. She nodded her head. "Okay. Kaja~" Hye Ah dragged V around. They were looking for six boys. They were walking around and finally gave up. "Tae oppa I don't think we can-" Hye Ah was cut off when she heard someone shouted her name. "HYE AH~!" V and Hye Ah turned their heads around. They saw six boys running towards them. "Hey noona~!" Jungkook said. "Hello Kookie~" Hye Ah said patting his head. "Hey what about me?! I invited you idiots!!" V shouted at them. "Tae oppa~ buing buing~" Hye Ah used aegyo on V. "OMG!!! HYE AH~ THAT WAS SO CUTE~!!!" V shouted jumping up and down while clapping his hands. He stopped and pinched her cheeks. "Tae oppa~ stop it~ that hurts~!" Hye Ah whined. "Sorry~" V patted her head. Hye Ah turned her head to see the others with opened mouths and wide eyes. "Are you guys alright?" Hye Ah asked tilting her head. "Oh" Jimin said holding his face. "My" J-Hope said with wide eyes. "God" Suga said. "That was so fudging cute Hye Ah~!!!!" Jin said throwing his arms in the air. Hye Ah looked at them puzzled. "What did I do?" Hye Ah asked. "You did buing buing. You've never done that since elementary school." Jungkook said. Hye ah thought about it and the giggled. "Oh~ hehe." Hye Ah rubbed her arm. "Let's go~ I want to shop for clothes." Jimin said. Everyone nodded. "I'm going on my own guys. I'm also taking Kookie with me~" Hye Ah said grabbing jungkook by the arm. Everyone nod their heads. "Let's meet back before 6." V said. Everyone agreed and went on their own.

"What do you want to do Hye Ah?" Jungkook asked. "I want to dye my hair. Let's go find a hair salon. Kookie you should dye your hair too~ Then after we could go shop for clothes, shoes, hats especially snap backs~. We could also go get ice cream." Hye Ah said. "Your want to dye your hair? What color? Why should I dye my hair? Let me ask my mom first." Jungkook said. He texted his mom. A few minutes later he got a reply. "She said yes." Jungkook told Hye Ah. She jumped up and down and clapped her hands. "So what color are you dying your hair?" Jungkook asked Hye while they searched for a hair salon. "Well I don't really know yet. How about you?" Hye Ah asked him. "How about I dye my hair red?" Jungkook suggested. Hye Ah nod her head. "Red hair would suit my baby Kookie." Hye Ah said ruffling his hair. Luckily for Hye Ah she got her father's genes on being tall. She was quite tall for her age. "Let me look what I want to dye my hair while you look for the shop." Hye Ah said. Jungkook nod his head. Hye Ah looked at her phone to find what color she wanted to dye her hair. She was looking when a picture got her interest. She clicked on the picture. "Kookie look at this. Isn't it pretty?" She asked him. "It's really cool." Jungkook nod his head. She saved the picture so she can show the lady at the salon. "Hey there it is!" Jungkook said pointing at the shop. "Then let's go!" Hye Ah said as she and Jungkook ran to the store. They entered the store. "Hello, how may I help you today?" A lady asked approaching them. "We would like to dye our hair. He could go first." Hye Ah said pointing at Jungkook. The lady nodded and told him to follow her. They disappeared into a small room to wash his hair. He then came put while the lady was looking for red hair dye. She finally found it and did Jungkook's hair. This took for an hour. 

Hye Ah checked her phone for the time. It was only 1 o'clock. Jungkook finally finished his hair. He approached Hye Ah. She looked up from her phone and saw Jungkook. "Wha~ my Kookie is so handsome~" Hye Ah said as she got up and pinched his cheeks. "Thanks noona." Jungkook said with a smile. "Now it's your turn miss." The lady said. Hye Ah followed the lady and washed her hair. They finished and Hye Ah went to sit in a chair. "What would you like to dye your hair miss?" The lady asked Hye Ah. "I would like to dye it like this. An ombre of blonde and a light blue color." Hye Ah said as she showed the picture to the lady. The lady nod her head and worked on Hye Ah's hair. After an hour and thirty minutes Hye Ah finally finished her hair. "It a good thing your hair is long and healthy." The lady said. Hye Ah thanked the lady and went towards Jungkook. She tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me miss I don't know you and I'm waiting for my friend." Jungkook said. "Is your friend pretty? What is her personality like?" Hye Ah asked him. "Well, she's very nice. She's also very beautiful. She is a big help when I am feeling down. She visits me and the hyungs a lot. She has a twin who is named Taehyung. He is a good hyung. Hye Ah is a nice, wonderful noona who I wouldn't want to regret meeting." Jungkook explained. "Aw~ that's Kookie. That was very sweet." Hye Ah said. Jungkook blinked. "Noona?! Is that you?! Wha~ so pretty." Jungkook clapped his hands. Hye Ah giggled. "Let's go shopping for clothes now." Hye Ah said pulling Jungkook out of the store.

They both entered a clothes store. They went to their respected sides. Hye Ah looked around and found a shirt that had a galaxy background and a white unicorn on it's back legs. She grabbed the shirt. She looked again and found another shirt it had a big black circle and in the circle in white font it said 'I'm not weird. I'm just being me.' She took the shirt and looked at pants. She found a pair of pre-ripped and bleach jeans. She also found black pre-ripped jeans. She went to look for hats. She loved snap backs. She saw a yellow Stinko snap back. She smiled and took it. Hye Ah looked at other ones. She saw a GOOGIMS SnapBack. It was blue with a face on it. She also took it. Hye Ah went to go pay for her things. 

While Hye Ah shopped for her thing Jungkook shopped for his. He had two black jeans, a white shirt with a funny face on it, a mother shirt that was plain black. He wanted a hat so he went to the hat section. He found a cute cartoon SnapBack. He finished and went to pay for his things. When he finished paying he saw Hye Ah standing by the door on her phone. He walked up to her. "You ready to go?" Jungkook asked her. Hye Ah lift her head up and nodded. They thanked the worker and headed out. "Did you wait long?" Jungkook asked her. "No,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter