Exo's Chapter

The Last Wolf {discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo watched as Hye Ah left with the boy. "I'm sorry Sehun. I know you like her." Chanyeol said patting Sehun on the back. "I don't like her man. Don't worry about me, worry about that dude in the hospital." Sehun said with a fake smile. Everyone nodded. Truly inside. Sehun felt hurt. He felt like his heart broke into pieces. When everyone started eating and talking, Sehun looked at his food and sighed. 'why can't you look at me and only me?' Sehun said in his head. He didn't know that one of his hyungs was watching him. 'I'm sorry for you Sehunnie. Maybe she isn't dating anyone and you misunderstood that's all.' Lay said in his head. Lay starting eating again. 

Soon lunch was over. Everyone headed to class. When Sehun got to class the teacher was taking attendance. When it was Kim Hye Ah's turned to be called the teacher just skipped the name and went not to the next one. Sehun was upset that Hye Ah wasn't there, next to him. He sighed. They started the lesson. Sehun took notes. He was going to give his notes to Hye Ah tomorrow but he remembered about V being Hye Ah's brother. Sehun mentally face palmed. When he finished taking his notes Sehun stared at the window. 'I wonder what she's doing right now...' Sehun looked away and sighed. 'there's something wrong with me today. I'll ask hyung.' Sehun said touching his chest. They learned for another hour or so. Finally school came to an end. Sehun went out of his class and went to find his hyungs. Sehun couldn't find them so he decided to go to the school gates. He hung his head low. Sehun walked until he heard someone call his name. Sehun looked up and saw Baekhyun waving his hands in the air with everyone else behind him. Sehun rolled his eyes and walked towards them.

They walked home. "Sehun, what's wrong? You've been really quiet since the way home." Suho said. Sehun looked at Suho. "It's nothing hyung." Sehun said shaking his head. Suho sighed. "Alright. But if something is wrong tell me." Suho said. Sehun remembered that wind going through him. "Wait hyung. Can you call everyone down so we can talk together?" Sehun asked. Suho nod his head and called everyone down. After Suho called everyone started piling up in the lounge room. "What's up Suho?" Chanyeol asked. Suho shook his head. "It's not me. It Sehun." Suho said. Everyone looked at Sehun. "Yeah...uh.. So the new girl." Sehun started. "You like her don't you? Tsk. It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter