Chapter 10

The Last Wolf {discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye ah dragged Leo through the resturant all the way to the kitchen. "Dae oppa! Leo oppa is here!" Hye ah shouted. "Hey hyung. Let me finish and then we could go back home." Daehyun said looking at Leo. Leo nodded. "Oppa shouldn't be silent. Where are the others?" Hye ah pouted. Leo bent down towards Hye ah's ears. He whispered. "And you shouldn't wait to long." Leo shot back up with a smirk. "Hongbin went to this thing. Hyuk followed for fun." N said. Hye ah pouted. "EW!!!" Daehyun, Zelo, Jongup, Ravi, Ken, Youngjae, N and Himchan said while Yongguk kept cooking. "Oppa's so mean." Hye ah said. "Well drop my stuff at this address. I'm going back to my 'friends'. Later oppas. Love you!!" Hye ah said running out of the kitchen and out the door. Hye ah looked around and spotted Exo on the other side of the road. "Oppas!!" Hye ah shouted running towards them. She didn't notice a huge semi-truck coming.

Exo watched Hye ah go inside the resturant with the other people following her and the man they dragged. Sehun sighed and turned. Suho suddenly got a phone call. He picked it up. Hello? Suho, bring the boys with you and go pick someone by the name of--- Yah! don't break anything!! Anyways pick up someone by the name of Han Sanghyuk and Lee Hongbin. Yes appa. Where should I drop them off? At ------------------- don't forget to pick them up around six. Okay bye appa. Then Suho's dad hung up. "Who was that hyung?" Kai asked. "My dad he wants us to pick up two guys that go by Sanghyuk and Hongbin around six." Suho said. They nodded. They crossed the road. When they got on the other side Suho told the boys to stop so he can check the time which was 4:59 and type down the address. Then they heard someone calling for them. They all turned their heads to see Hye ah running towards them. Then they noticed the semi-truck coming towards Hye ah.

Hye ah was crossing when she saw the truck from the side of her vision. She stopped and turned around. "Hye ah watch out!!" Exo shouted. Hye ah stopped and the truck came towards her trying to stop. Soon it came towards her and Hye ah disappeared when it was a millimeter away from her. Exo stood there in horror. "No! Hye ah!!" Sehun shouted. He didn't see Hye ah any where. When the truck passed the other Exo members saw Hye ah on the other side of the truck. Sehun sighed in relief and ran towards her but someone beat him to it. Leo was hugging her with BAP and Vixx without Hyuk and Bin behind him standing there. "You're so lucky I got there before you got hurt." Leo whispered. Hye ah nodded and hugged Leo back. Sehun stopped when he was a few feet away. There was a car coming. Sehun saw the car and wasn't fast enough. Kai noticed the car and snapped his fingers. He was suddenly beside Sehun and grabbed his hands and snapped his fingers then they both disappeared. They were beside BAP. Hye ah gasped. Leo looked at her. "Please. You have to. I want it for yours and their safety. I don't want to lose another girl too." Leo pleaded towards Hye ah. Hye ah ran her hand through her hair. "Alright but you and only You with Rokhyun is telling it with me while the others are around us preventing them to run off." Hye ah said looking into his eyes. Leo nodded and kiss her forehead. "How did I do that?" Kai asked. Sehun looked at Kai also. Hye ah sighed. "You and Exo needs to come to my house." Hye ah checked the time. 5:25. "It's 5:25. Meet me at my house at 6:10. Leo can you guys take me home? I mean all of you beside Exo?" Hye ah asked. Leo smiled and nodded. "Of course. Anything for you." Leo patted Hye ah's head.

Exo came towards them. "What just happened?" Luhan asked. "We have to go Hye ah's house around 6:10." Sehun said. Hye ah, BAP and VIXX left to Hye ah's house. Sehun sighed. "Let's go pick up those people." Sehun said. They arrived at the airport with a sign saying 'Han Sanghyuk and Lee Hongbin'. Then two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter