Chapter 2

The Last Wolf {discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricky and Hye Ah made it to the hospital. They entered and went to the counter. "Excuse me miss, do you know anyone named Lee Byunghun here?" Ricky asked the nurse. "Yes I do. He's in room 219. He fainted. He won't be discharged until next week." The nurse told them. They nod their heads and thanked the nurse. They went L.Joe's room. Ricky entered first. Hye Ah stayed behind to think for a bit. When Ricky entered the room he found the rest of Teen Top. "Hey guys. How's he doing?" Ricky said. "Oh Ricky. He's doing alright I guess." Everyone sighed. "Hey we have a visitor." Ricky said. He opened the door to reveal no one. "Never mind then." Ricky said in a sad tone. He closed the door. "Was there supposed to be someone there Ricky?" Cap asked. "Yeah there was." Ricky said looking down. "Hey let's go to get food in the cafeteria." Chunji said. They all agreed and went out of the room. When everyone left the door was slowly closing. Then a hand stopped the door. The person went in and walked towards L.Joe. "Hey buddy, it's Hye Ah. How've you been?" She asked him. "Let me heal you." She said. "Lin, please come and help me." She called out to her wolf. He came from a dark smoke. "I'm here master how may I help you." Lin said when he appeared. "Help me heal L.Joe." Hye Ah told Lin. Lin nod his head. 

Hye Ah opened her hand and put it near the window so the light will help. She opened her other hand and put it near somewhere dark. She looked at Lin and nodded. He nodded back and went near L.Joe. Lin him on his head and face. Then he backed away. Hye Ah approached L.Joe and put her hands on his head and started chanting. Soon light and black smoke came from her hands. Lin started chanting. After a few minutes everything stopped. "Thanks for your help Lin." Hye Ah pet Lin's head and kissed his nose. "Tell everyone else I said hi okay?" Hye Ah told Lin. He nod his head and disappeared. When she stood up and turned around she saw Ricky and four other boys looking at her with faces like this.... O0O. "Uh... Hi?" Hye Ah said running her arm and tilt her head a little. "H-How....did...you...wolf....light....L.Joe" one of them still stunned. Hye Ah was going to say something when they heard a groan. They all looked at L.Joe. Hye Ah went to his side. "Hey Buddy, how do you feel?" Hye Ah asked in a sweet voice. "H-Hye Ah?" L.Joe studdered. She giggled and kissed his head. L.Joe pulled her into a hug. "Do you know how much I've missed you? How are you? Are you doing fine without me? How is school? Is Taehyung taking care of you nicely? OMG I've missed you!!" L.Joe bombarded her with questions. She giggled. "Aren't you suppose to thank me and Lin?" Hye Ah asked. L.Joe's eyes went big. "Lin was here?! How come he didn't stay?! No fair! I didn't even get to say 'Hi'." L.Joe pouted. She laughed. "I'm still waiting." She told him. "Thanks! You do know your the best right? Have I told you that before?" L.Joe said throwing his hands in the air. "You have told me that before. Remember when you hurt your arm?" Hye Ah chuckled. L.Joe zoned out and came back. "Yeah. Good thing nobody was there." L.Joe said. 

"Ahem." Someone interrupted. L.Joe turned his head. "Guys! When did you get here?" L.Joe asked. They all laughed. "We've been here longer than an hour." Ricky said. "Anyways... Who is she? How did she do all that light thingy?" Changjo asked. Hye Ah's eyes went big. "Y-You guys s-saw that?" She asked them. They all nod there heads. "Please keep it a secret. She's Kim Hye Ah. 17 years old. My best friend since forever. Has magical powers. She also summons a wolf named Lin." L.Joe told them. "Well, okay we will keep it a secret. But one question." Changjo asked. "Shoot it." Hye Ah said. "Can you transform into a wolf too?" Niel asked. She looked at L.Joe. He nod his head. Hye Ah walked into the bathroom and shut the door. "Did we say something wrong?" Chunji asked. L.Joe smiled and shook his head. "Now go open the door." L.Joe t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter