Chapter 11

The Last Wolf {discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After explaining Exo were left confused. "I don't get it. How come our parents didn't tell us this?" Kris asked. "That's because when they figured out your powers they wanted to get you tested. So I...I had to...uh...kill them." Hye ah said. Exo stared at her with wide eyes. Hye ah cleared . "Anyways, I would like you to come here and practice with me and Rokhyun every time that you are free." Hye ah said. "I have a question!" Baekhyun shouted. Hye ah nodded. "What's your relationship with Leo hyung?" Baekhyun asked. Hye ah smiled. "Leo oppa is just a big possessive brotherly brat. He wants me close to him as possible until I find my 'soulmate'." Hye ah said. Leo nodded. "I wouldn't want to hear Dae go on and on about Hye ah being a heart broken baby." Leo said. "Dae oppa just wants what's best for me." Hye ah rolled her eyes. "So does Vixx and BAP and your brother." Leo listed. Hye ah rolled her eyes. "Yeah okay." Hye ah said in a 'whatever' tone. Leo just puffed his cheeks. Hye ah smiled. "Omg! That's so adorable!" Hye ah squealed. N clapped. "Leo looks so cute!" N squealed with Hye ah. "Only Hye ah noona can make Leo hyung do cute things." Ravi smiled. "Yah! I will... I will hurt you!" Leo said. "Sure hyung sure." Hongbin and Hyuk said. Hye ah chuckled. "Well oppas I will see you for lessons about your powers tomorrow." Hye ah said. "We should also be going." N said. "Yah! Rokhyun-ah, make us two hot cocoas!" Hye ah shouted as she was walking Exo and Vixx to the door. "Okay noona!" Rokhyun's voice shouted throughout the house. "We'll stop by around 6?" Suho said. Hye ah nodded. "See you at six." Hye ah said. Exo left after they said their goodbyes. Hye ah went into the kitchen and sat on a stool. Rokhyun placed a cup of hot cocoa in front of Hye ah. "Glad that's out of the way." Rokhyun said while Hye ah rubbed her forehead. "Tell me about it."

Hye ah and Rokhyun fed the dogs after they finished their cups of cocoa. "Tae's birthday is in two more days. We should message Kookie. He would keep the secret about us coming." Hye ah said. Rokhyun nodded. "Message his about the address.." Rokhyun said. Hye ah nodded and took out her phone.

To: Kookie~

Kookie! Don't tell anyone but we are coming over to where ever to come surprise Tae

on his birthday.

From: Noona~

To: Noona~

Okay noona. We are celebrating it at his house. Here's the address.

----------------

From: Kookie~

To: Kookie~

Thanks. You will be surprised on what I got him on his birthday.

From: Noona~

To: Noona~

Bye! Hyungs are suspecting me!

From: Kookie~

Hye ah smiled. "He said they are just celebrating it at Tae's house." Hye ah said turning to Rokhyun. Rokhyun nodded. They said goodnights and went off to bed.

The next day Exo came over to Hye ah's house. "Do you think we're early hyung?" D.O asked. "No I don't think we are." Suho said. Kris was about to knock but the door opened. "Hey guys. Come with me. We are going to practice downstairs." Hye ah said. They followed her downstairs. Along the way they saw pictures of Hye ah with Taehyung, her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter