Chapter 8

The Last Wolf {discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Hye ah walk around and about. They were walking until Hye ah saw a store she wanted to go into. She grabbed Sehun's hand surprising him and ran towards the store. Hye ah went inside the store and let go of Sehun's hand making him pout. He soon entered the store. Hye ah was looking through the clothes. She saw some shirts and went to go buy them.

  

 

After she finished paying for the shirts. She decided to look for jeans, shorts or leggings to go with the shirts. She was looking at jeans and remembered about Sehun. She looked up and saw Sehun looking a shirts. Sehun felt someone staring and looked up and met eyes with Hye ah. She smiled at him and looked back to whatever she was doing. Sehun smiled and shook his head. He was looking at a shirt that really interested him. He decided to buy it. Hye ah was looking at jeans and saw two pairs she really liked. She went to the shorts and saw a few pairs that she liked. She decided to go pay for her jeans and shorts.

She finished paying and went to Sehun. He was looking around. She tapped his shoulders. "Oppa you ready to go?" Hye ah asked. Sehun turned around and nodded. They thanked the staff and left. "So where do you wanna go now?" Hye ah asked. "Well, I've been needing a pair of new shoes. Mine are getting ruined." Sehun said. Hye ah nod her head. "Then let's go to that shoe store." Hye ah interlocked her fingers with Sehun's and dragged him to the shoe store. Sehun smiled all the way like a fool. They entered the store and were greeted by the staff. They cooed about them being such a cute couple. Hye ah told them they weren't dating and went towards the shoes.

Sehun was following her obediently like a dog because she was still holding his hand. "Ahem." Sehun said. Hye ah looked at him innocently. He pointed to their hands. Hye ah followed to where he was pointing. She stared back up to him and smiled. "Hehe. Sorry oppa." She removed her hand and started looking down the isle. Sehun pouted and caught up with her. He interlocked their fingers. "I didn't say for you to let go. Nor did I say I didn't like it." Sehun told her. She looked at him and rolled her eyes. Sehun only smiled like a fool.

The staff were watching and could only laugh and say 'young love'. Hye ah told Sehun many times to go look at shoes for him but he wouldn't unless Hye ah went with him. "Fine. We will look at shoes for me. Then we would go look for you." Hye ah said. "Yehet!" Sehun smiled. Hye ah saw a few pair of shoes that she really liked. She grabbed them and told Sehun that they could look for his shoes. He pulled Hye ah along with him. He was looking at shoes and didn't realize that he let go of Hye ah's hand. She noticed and sighed in relief. She walked away without Sehun knowing. She paid for her shoes. She thanked the staff and walked out of the store. Sehun found a pair he liked. He turned around and noticed Hye ah was gone. "She probably went to look at more shoes." Sehun said to himself and shrugged. He paid for his shoes and went to look for Hye ah. She wasn't looking at shoes. He went to go ask the staff. "Excuse but have you seen a girl with blonde and blue hair anywhere?" Sehun asked. "Oh Hye ah? Well she's a nice one. She gave us extra money and tol us to keep it." A lady in her 30's said. "Well do you know where she went?" Sehun asked. "Well she paid for her shoes and left." The lady said. Sehun thanked her and left the store. He looked around him and saw the familiar hair. He took a step forward and she disappeared. He quickly ran towards her direction. He saw her entering a jewelery shop. He followed her inside.

Hye ah's shoes she bought:

   

Sehun's shoes:

He looked around the store and spotted Hye ah by the rings. He walked up to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter