Chapter 1

The Last Wolf {discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Ah's POV

wo neng kan jian ni de shuang yan tiao wang zhe tian bian

wu ren jie jiao wu sheng yong bao jing jing de ai zai ran shao

woo, I can hear your voice (hear your voice)

woo, I can hear you in my mind 

wo xiang qi zui chu ni mo yang xiang qi ban bo de shi guang

ni zai wo shen pang zhong yu bu zai liu lang

Wu YiFan - There Is A Place 

I woke up and turned off my alarm. I still laid in bed. I sighed. I didn't want to go to school. But today was a new day at a new school. I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked to my right it was a picture of my parents. They died a day after they gave me a skateboard. Me and Oppa were only in third grade when it happened.

Flashback

I was coming home from school with my twin brother. We saw the door wide opened. Taehyung was wondering why it was opened. We decided to check it out. I wonder where my parents were. "Umma! Appa!" I shouted their names. Taehyung said he wood go look in the kitchen. I nod my head and told him I will check their room. I walked to their room. It was also open but only a little bit. I opened it and gasped. I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Hye!" Taehyung called me. He ran towards me and gasped when he saw my parents room.He brought me into an embrace. I cried into his chest. He dragged me out of the room and shut the door. He brought me to our room and held me on the bed. In that room was my parents. Blood. It was every where. My parents were cut. Every where. Arms and legs were every where. 

My brother started to pack our things. All the things we needed. He packed all our clothes. He walked out of our room and into our parents. He grabbed passports, check books, all the money in the room we saved, my omma's diamond jewelry, my appa's expensive watches, one of my omma's big purse and he lastly grabbed a gun. It was appa's gun. He grabbed all the amo. He brought those into our room. "Oppa, what are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm grabbing appa and omma's expensive things to change it for money, the gun is for protection, passports in case we need to leave the country and the purse is to keep all the money in." He told me. He pit all the things he grabbed from my parents room and put it in the purse. I nod my head. "I need a backpack to fit all the stuff we need for food. Do you know where I can find one?" He asked me. "It should be in the closet." I told him. He nod his head. He went to grab the backpack. He dragged it into my room. "Bring the stuff down. We will burn this house and leave." He told me. I nod my head. "Wait. Omma and Appa's phones. Bring them and the chargers. We can erase all contacts and change the phone numbers. We need it now because it's just us two. Oh! And I will look for our head phones." I told him. He nod his head. 

He went to go grab the things I told him to grab. I went searching for our head phones. I finally found them in the cabinet. My were dark blue beats. My brother's were black. I stuffed them into the purse. Taehyung approached me. "Here, we can take these to the technology store later." He handed my the phones and chargers. I stuffed them into the purse. He went to the kitchen. I followed him. I got to the kitchen and found him stuffing stuff into the backpack. Like bread, Nutella, peanut butter, jelly, paper plates, juice, a knife and a butter knife. "Kaja~" he said and grabbed my hand. I put on the backpack that had our clothes in it. I put the purse over my shoulder and head. We left the house. We burnt it and ran away to our tree house. Our tree house was like a mini brick cottage a few miles away from our house. Only me and oppa knew about it. Then we heard sirens. Police and firefighters. Tae oppa looked back and saw they were cooling down the fire. He turned around and we walked towards the tiny cottage. There our journey began.

Flashback ends

"Hye! Hurry we will be late for school!" I heard oppa scream. We now have an house. We change all my omma and appa stuff into money. We got lots of money. When we were in fifth grade we moved into a house. That was when I discovered my powers. We change their phones and got new phones. "Coming!" I shouted. I quickly put on a white v-neck, denim shorts and a dark blue knee length cardigan. I grabbed my back pack and ran downstairs. "I just eat an apple!" I shouted. "Okay!" Oppa shouted back. I put on my high-tops. I grabbed my skate board. Tae oppa came towards me with an apple. "Here you go baby sis." Oppa said to me. I smiled and took the apple. I got on my skateboard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter