Chapter 5

The Last Wolf {discontinued}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Hye Ah walked towards her dresser and pick out clothes. She changed into a white v neck shirt. She put on a pair of denim shorts that reached her mid thigh. She walked over to her closet and searched for a black cardigan. She found it, put it on and walked over to her bed. Hye Ah grabbed her phone that was in the drawer of her nightstand. When she opened it she saw the letter and remembered what was on there. Hye Ah grabbed the letter and her phone. She stuffed the letter into her backpack and walked downstairs.

When Hye Ah was down stairs she saw V eating an apple while leaning on the wall. "TaeTae ~ hurry. I don't want to be late for school." Hye Ah whined. V looked up and stopped chewing. "Okay. Okay. Calm down lady." V said putting his hands up. Hye Ah put on her shoes and left the house. "Yah wait for me!" V shouted running out the door after he locked it. "Hurry up slow poke~ Kookie just text me that Jin oppa just dropped him off at school! Kookie will be waiting!" Hye Ah shouted at her brother. V was running to catch up to Hye Ah. He finally caught up when Hye Ah stopped at a curb waiting to cross. "How are you so fast noona?" V asked. "I'm a wolf remember?" Hye Ah said. The walk light turn on so they both started walking. "But wolves don't walk fast. Do they?" V asked himself. "You're such a dork Tae." Hye Ah said shaking her head. "Look school is up ahead. I'm going to find Ricky and Chunji oppa. Go find Kookie." Hye Ah said. "Yes ma'am." V said saluting at his sister. Hye Ah was walking away until V called her. "Noona," V shouted. Hye Ah turned around. "Love you!" V shouted. "I love you too! See you in class!" Hye Ah shouted back.

Class was starting, Hye Ah was walking into the classroom until she bumped into someone. That person's books fell. "I'm sorry. Here let me help you pick them up." Hye Ah bent down and picked up all the books. When she grabbed all the books off the floor she stood up. When Hye Ah looked up she saw Sehun. "Oh Sehunnie oppa. Annyeong." Hye Ah smiled. Sehun just stared at her. He smiled and tilt his head. "Annyeong Hye Ah. So about our project. Blah blah blah" Sehun was talking but Hye Ah wouldn't focus. She looked over Sehun's shoulder. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter