Chapter Four

Spying on Love

 

 

~Your POV~

Omo. Did he just say what I thought he said? No, no, no. Of course not! Stop hallucinating. He just said goodnight. That's it. And besides, he likes Eun hee. Why in the world would he say that? Aish. I'm such a dreamer.

I took one last look at him and flicked off the lights.

 

(the next day)

~Jaejoong POV~

I bolted straight up. Where. The. Heck. Am. I.

Then I remembered. ________ let me sleep here for the night. I scratched my head. I had such a weird dream last night. _________ led me to this room and after I flopped down on the bed... I said I love you.

That was a dream right?

Just then, ________ knocked on the door.

"Jaejoong, are you awake?" she asked in a soft voice.

"No I'm sound asleep," I joked.

She giggled and cracked open the door and I pretended to sleep.

"Then I guess I'll have to come in and wake you up," she played along.

She came over and shook me gently.

"Wake up," she attempted.

I stayed still, holding in my laugh.

"Aigoo. our Jaejoong wants to sleep. I guess I'll leave and never come back," she commented.

I smiled to myself and flailed my arms. Then to my surprise, something thudded on me. My eyes shot open and there she was... on top of me.

 

~Your POV~

"Aigoo. Our jaejoong wants to sleep. i guess I'll leave and never come back," I teased.

Then Jaejoong flailed his arms and caught my wrist. In a split second, I was on top of him. How did all that happen so fast?

Omo. His face is so close. And I always thought he looked good from far away. Aish! Stop it _______! He's just a guy. Stop. Staring. He's just a-

"_________." he breathed.

No words could come out of my mouth. He gazed at me with those eyes of his... A girl has to be careful, or she'll get lost in them.

"__________?" he repeated. "Can you do something for me?"

I nodded slowly.

"Can you just...stay here for the next few minutes?"

Bwoh?! Stay? Ohohoho. I would LOOVE to! ... Note to self: need to stop falling for hot guys.

 

~Jaejoong POV~

For some reason, I got a satisfaction for having her in my arms like this.

The air was silent. The only sound was Taemin's gentle snoring and the quickening of my heart.

Thu-thump. Thu-thump.

_________ placed her hand on my chest, as if she too heard my heart beating faster and faster.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment while it lasts.

 

~Eun hee POV~

I tossled and turned all night. Something just bothered me about ________ and Jaejoong dating. They are still together. After all I've done. Just then my phone rang.

"Eunhee," a voice said over the phone.

"Changmin?" I replied.

"Yes," he answered.

"Did you need something?" I asked.

"Ani. But your omma wanted me to tell you-"

"Tell me what?"

"That she wouldn't be at work today so she's putting you in charge,"

"Chincha? Then I'll hang up now," I told him.

"Bye," he responded.

 

So omma's putting me in charge? Perfect.

 

~Your POV~

We arrived at the Departments. He held my hand as we walked in the bank. A few spies that are disguised as a bankers winked at us. I blushed.

"Aigoo. Its our _________ blushing?" Jaejoong remarked.

"A-Ani," I denied.

"Aww. She's stuttering too. I guess she enjoys being my girlfriend," he teased.

I turned another shade of red.

"T-That's not t-true," I protested.

He chuckled and led me to the elevator.

I looked away and smiled to myself.

 

"Unnie! Omo. You guys came together?" Mee yon squeaked.

"Um. He just-" I began.

"I stayed at her place last night."

"Bwoh?! Did you guys...?" Mee yon gaped.

"Ani," I exclaimed, "HewasjusttherebecausehewasreallysleepyIpromiseWedidn'tdoanything," I panicked.

Jaejoong smirked,"_______ why are you panicking?" he turned towards me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

Mee yon gagged.

Jaejoong slung his arm around my shoulder, "What? Are we too sweet for you?"

Mee yon blushed and left us.

Jaejoong turned and faced me. He opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted.

"Oppa!" Eun hee came running up to him.

Great. ed by Eunhee.

 

~Eunhee POV~

What is that girl doing to MY Jaejoong?

"Oppa!" I exclaimed in a cute voice.

__________ turned and looked at me blankly.

"Oppa, come here. I want to show you something!" I pleaded.

He gave in and I led him to a private corner.

"What is it?" he asked.

"You really want to know?" I tempted him.

"Yeah," he responded.

"Then... you have to do something for me first," I told him and flashed a seductive smile.

He smiled back at me weakly.

"So..?" he said.

I stood on my tiptoes and whispered in his ear.

"You have to break up with ________."

He looked stunned.

 

~Your POV~

I saw Eunhee take Jaejoong somewhere. Well, I hope he's happy now. I sighed. What am I feeling? I already knew I couldn't have his heart.

 

I entered the hospital. I surpressed my gasp when I saw the criminal.

I hid behind the wall. What was he doing? Why was he looking around? I frowned as he talked on the phone and started leaving.

I should trail him.

I kept him in sight as I hid myself in the crowds of people.

Then, he started to head towards places that were almost desolated. I distanced myself from him and accasionally made stops to "look at a rock" or "tie my shoes" or "accidentally drop something." He didn't suspect me. He didn't even turn back once.

His pace quickened.

He soon started running.

I peeked at him from behind a large brick wall.

He had entered an old building. It was called St. Philip.

At that moment, my phone buzzed.

Where are you?

Oh so NOW Jaejoong decides to text me.

Mission. Don't text back. He entered a building.

I put my phone back into my pocket and slipped into the building. There was a long corridor. I decided to follow the dusty footprints. I wasn't sure if they were recent. It led to a heavy looking door with a narrow staircase next to it. I pressed my ear against it. I could hear hushed voices. I grabbed a camera (the really tiny kind) and slipped it under the door.

I pressed my ear against the door again, they were still talking. I started to leave, when two men dressed in black yelled, "Hey! It's a spy!"

The door burst open and there was the suspect and the dark man he was talking to the other day.

I put on my hood over my head before any of them saw my face and raced up the staircase that was next to me. I could hear the heavy footsteps following me. I took a right, a left, went straight, then took a left again.

I found myself face to face with a dead end.

It was too late to turn back, they were only a few steps away from me.

My heart pounded.

I looked at my options: The window or battle.

I couldn't choose in time. Two of them charged at me and I skillfully dodged their blows. I took out my phone as one of them lashed out a leg, trying to hit my face.

Hekp! I'm dt St. Phulip!

I hoped I typed the right keys as I sent it to Jaejoong and Changmin.

The suspect tackled me from behind and I almost tripped trying to punch him. He grunted as my fist slammed into his stomach.

Then, I elbowed a guy and karate chopped with the other hand. I was going to lose.

Three of them came at me as one of them got up.

I flinched when two of them kicked me. You cannot fail ________. I flipped onto my back and dodged a knife aimed for my heart.

I gasped as it pierced my shoulder. I winced as I took it out and used it to my advantage.

A guy sneered at me as they back me up to the wall. "Just give up."

I glared at him flung my knife at him.

"Don't underestimate me," I told them as the knife cut deep into his leg.

The suspect grabbed the knife and flung it at my face. I dodged it, but missed my footing.

I was now dangling from the window. I looked down and was four stories off the ground.

"Well, well. Who's underestimating who now?" the suspect snarled.

Just then, I saw two masculine figures enter.

I breathed out a sigh of relief when I realized it was Jaejoong and Changmin.

I heard thuds and closed my eyes. I won't be able to hang on very long.

Shoot. I jinxed it. My grip started to slip.

"_________ where are you?" I heard a muffled shout.

"Over here!" I rasped.

"Hang in there, I'm coming," Jaejoong reassured.

I heard another thud.

My body was getting heavier every second.

"Get the camera!" I exclaimed.

"Got it!" Changmin replied.

Jaejoong appeared at the window.

"Grab my hand!" he ordered in a panicked tone.

"I...can't," I replied with dismay, as I tried to reach him.

"No! Come on!" he extended his arm further.

I gasped in pain as I tried again.

"________ you won't drop. Come on..." he commanded, and he sounded like he was just convincing himself.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

My shoulder stung, my hands ached and my my mind is starting to blur. I couldn't do it.

"I'm sorry Jaejoong," I whispered, "You're gonna have to get Eunhee without a fake girlfriend."

"No!" he lunged at me.

But it was too late...

I felt myself descend closer and closer to the ground.

Then... Everything went black.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is the building you were hanging from :/

You were on the fourth floor.

 

  http://images.travelpod.com/users/greekcypriot/3.1245847882.the-old-buildings.jpg  

 

So should I make the girl (you) die?

But that would make this be a rather short fic lol.