Chapter Three

Spying on Love

~Eunhee POV~

Omo. This can't happen. ______ can't be Jaejoong's girlfriend. What does that girl have that I don't? Her face cannot be anywhere near prettier than mine. And her body is only above exceptional. Compared to me, she is a total pile of junk.

 I swear that has been making unlucky things happen to me ever since...

I shook my head and pushed all the depressing thoughts to the back of my mind. Hold your head up high Eunhee. You're better than everybody else in this world. Especially ________.

I need to fine a way to break them up. Jaejoong is MINE.

 

~Jaejoong POV~

I woke up this morning all happy until I remembered what happened yesterday. Something just wasn't right. Eun hee reacted so calmly. I told her that ______ is my girlfriend but... aigoo. Why didn't she look like she cared?

I took out my phone and texted ________.

I'm going to pick you up right now k?

A few seconds passed.

A few more passed.

One minute passed.

Chincha?

Yes, hurry up!

Chhakama.

Ani. HURRY.

Aigoo our Jaejoong is so impatient ^^

Just then, she appeared. I smiled. She looked like a little girl.

My phone vibrated.

Which car??

I sighed and slid down my window. I saw her jump when she saw me. Eun hee is pretty, but this girl. Why did she suddenly seem like a goddess?

 

~Your POV~

I turned and saw Jaejoong. Oh dang. He was driving my dream car. He motioned for me to get in.

"So are you ever going to tell me who the girl is?" I asked him after a minute or so.

"Maybe," he said curtly and kept his eyes on the road.

I looked out the window. It's Eun hee. I already knew. Every guy falls for her and I didn't get why.

"It's her isn't it?" I hissed.

"..Who?"

"Eun hee," as if that wasn't obvious.

I saw his expression change.

"Jaejoong. I don't want to help you get a girl that I don't like," I told him.

"What's wrong with her?" he questioned.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. She's perfect," I rolled my eyes.

"Please ______? I really like her," he begged.

I looked away. I can't believe he would be like this. I thought he just might be the only guy in the world that wouldn't just fall for a girl's looks.

"______?" he wondered. "Please?"

"Shiroyo," I refused.

He turned to face me. "Pleeaaase?"

My heart sank. Why did i just have to give in to those eyes?

"Fine."

We arrived. I sighed and got out of the car, only to be swarmed by a bunch of people.

"Omo! ______ your dating Jaejoong??"

"Ahhh. I can't believe it! One of the most prettiest girls is dating Jaejoong!"

"Jaejoong treat her well."

"Ani. Jaejoong is too good for you!"

"You guys are so cute!"

I shrank under all the squeals.

"YAH! Give my girl some space!" Jaejoong demanded.

"Omo. He's actually protecting 'his girl'. I want my boyfriend to be that cute," somebody whispered.

I felt his arm wrap around my waist. I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me.

"Are you ok?" he had a slightly worried expression on his face.

"I'm fine" I flashed him a thin smile.

"Kapshida," he said.

 

~Eun hee POV~

I watched as Jaejoong and ______ walked in this morning. I saw how his hand was around her, ok i have to admit, slim waist, and how they smiled at each other. And to make it worse, everybody was congratulating them.

That's it. I need to break them up.

I took out my phone.

Omma. I think I might have left something in your office.

I waited for her reply.

My door is unlocked, honey.

Thankyou omma.

I closed my phone and smiled.

That is going down.

 

I entered omma's office. It was clean, as usual. I opened her drawer. Not there... I checked her cupboard. Dammit, it's not there either. Then I spotted it.

Her bag was on the table with her cell phone next to it. Perfect. I looked through her contacts and found Jaejoong.

The governor is on Oak Street again.

Then I found ________.

The criminal is on Oak Street. I sent a male agent to help. Code word Love.

Now this part was a pain in the . Aha! Changmin.

Go help a female agent on her task in 15 min. She is trailing a most wanted criminal. Your disguise is lovers. Code word Love.

Job done. I put down the cell phone and left.

 

~Changmin POV~

My phone vibrated and I took it out.

Go help a female agent on her task in 15min. She is trailing a most wanted criminal. Your disguise is lovers.

It was from my boss. That's strange... Why would she tell me to disguise as lovers? I shrugged and decided not to question the boss.

 

I arrived at Oak Street and spotted ______. She was my friend ever since we were young. Eun ji and her parents dying must hve been hard. We haven't talked much for ever since that incident, but up to that time, she knew every one of my secrets. Including the one about Eunhee.

I checked my watch. There were still 2 minutes. The only female agent I saw was _________. Was it her then?

I walked over.

"Hey ______," I greeted.

"Oh hi Changmin!" she replied, surprised. Then she said in a low voice. "Love."

So it is her. Nobody else would know the Code Word. I have done a few missions with her before, and the girl is GOOD.

I beamed at her. "Love," and took her hand. I felt her tense, then relax.

"Have you spotted anything?" she whispered as she turned around to hug me.

"Not yet," I replied, and hugged her back.

She suddenly stopped.

"Don't you think it's weird how the boss told us to disguise as lovers?"

"Not really," I shrugged and we sat down on a bench. "There are a lot of lovers these days." I explained as we held hands.

She nodded, still unsure.

Then she gasped.

"You saw something?" I whispered urgently.

"Yes, but it's something else," she replied nervously.

"it's Eunhee."

I turned and saw her. With Jaejoong.

"Aren't you dating him?" I asked, horrified.

"Yes," she answered, slightly anxious. I guess she was just jealous.

"We can't... can't let this distract us," I told her firmly, although inside, I knew I wouldn't be concentrating on anything else but Eunhee.

________smiled at me and pinched my cheeks. I smiled weakly back, trying to pull off our disguise. I pulled her in for a hug.

Across the street, I saw Eunhee standing on her tiptoes to kiss Jaejonng on the cheek.

I flinched. Why couldn't God replace Jaejoong and make me stand there?

"Are you ok? Should I not hug you?" _______ wondered.

"Ani, I just saw something."

She nodded and leaned into my chest. I put my arms around her.

When I glanced across the street again, they were gone. I looked around.

"is something wrong?" _________ asked.

"No."

She shook her head. "I think we should get back now. The boss was obviously out of it today. The criminal didn't even show up, and we've been here for an hour."

I looked at her. "Alright, you go first."

She patted me on the arm and left.

I searched the streets. Where did they go?

 

~Jaejoong POV~

I can't believe my eyes. ________ was with Changmin on a date?!?! I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but I just know I did not like what I saw. It's as if... I like her.

I didn;t know why Eun hee showed up all of a sudden, but she did. And for some reason, I was not glad to see her.

I made my way back to the Departments. And _________ was looking at this piece of paper in awe.

"What happenned?" I asked her.

"I got moved down to the third floor," she told me sadly.

"Karma," I murmured under my breath. Karma for cheating on me. Wait what? i'm not even dating her!

She looked up at me with bug watery eyes and I couldn't resist. i took her face in my hands.

"Don't cry." I coaxed. "Tell me what happenned."

"It says I pushed a little boy in front of a truck to save my own life," she explained, her voice layered with sorrow.

"But... you were the one who saved the boy," i objected.

"I know..."

"I'll go tell the boss, don't worry," I reassured her.

She looked down at her feet and walked away.

 

~Eun hee POV~

I think my plan didn't work. Jaejoong didn't look jealous when I pointed out Changmin and _______. Geez those two are good at acting. They smiled through all the holding hands and hugs.

But that's alright. I told omma I saw _______ push a little boy in front of a truck to save her own life. Ha! Now she's down to the third floor! That's what you get , for taking my Jaejoong.

I listened to the sound of my clicking heels as I walked to omma's office.

But my heart skipped a beat when I saw Jaejoong. I quietly entered the room.

"...didn't do that."

"Is that so? Eun hee darling, you told me you saw ________ push the little boy," omma said.

"Y-Yes omma," I replied. Oh no.

"Eunhee, I know you saw _______ help the little boy. She risked her life!" he disagreed.

"Oh. Mianhe. I think I might have got confused then," I told them.

"CONFUSED???" Jaejoong exclaimed. "HOW-" he started.

"That's enough. No yelling in my office," omma interrupted.

"___________ will be moved back to the sixth floor and promoted to the seventh floor," omma concluded with a smile.

"Chincha?" Jaejoong responded rather happily. Ugh. I can't believe he would like her so much.

"Of course. Due to her hard work these past few days and her bravery, she will be given credit."

The fire in my heart just burned up and almost exploded. Time to come up with a better plan.

 

~Jaejoong POV~

I left the office triumphantly and strode off to fine ______. She'll be so happy to find out what i did for her. I was going into the elevator when I saw Mee yon.

"Mee yon, do you know where ______ is?" I asked.

"Unnie just left. I think she's at the hospital."

I nodded my thanks and rushed there.

"Hello," I said to the annoying lady at the front desk.

"Oh! Aren't you the one that came with that wound?" she excalimed.

"Yeah," I answered flatly.

"Please, go see Dr. Choi."

I climbed the stairs and knocked on _______'s door.

"Come in," she said faintly.

I threw the door open and ran to embrace her.

"Guess what?!" I cheered.

She cocked her head.

"You got moved back to the sixth floor!" I told her.

"CHINCHA?!?!" she squealed.

"That's not it," I teased.

"Bwoh? What else have you got?" she tugged at my arm.

"You got promoted to the seventh floor," I beamed.

The next thing I knew, she started jumping up and down and left a million kisses on my cheeks.

I smiled and grabbed her shoulders.

"Calm down," I tweaked her nose.

She smiled up at me.

"Your the best Jaejoong."

"Then call me oppa," I commanded.

"Jaejoong Oppa," she squeaked.

I pulled her into a hug. To think I used to consider Eunhee the best girl in the world. _________ would beat her by a trillion.

"Let's go for dinner," I offered.

 

~Taemin POV~

Where's my banana milk? Aish. Noona didn't buy any for me? Hmph.

Noona! I want my banana milk!

Oh sorry Taeminnie. Noona forgot. I'll buy it for you later.

Why not noow??

I'm eating dinner right now.

Are you eating with anybody?

Yes. (:

Ooohhh Noona! Can you bring him home?

Mallayo.

I smiled. I hope she has a good time.

 

~Your POV~

"Can we go to the supermarket?" I asked after we finished eating.

"Yeah. Why?" Jaejoong said.

"I need to buy my brother banana milk," I chuckled.

"Ahh~"

 

We arrived at the super market.

I lined up to pay for the banana milk. I bought the large pack of it so Taemin wouldn't keep asking me. I gave the guy the money and he smiled at me.

"Aigoo. You don't have to give me the money pretty lady," the guy smiled at me, "You're so pretty that it'll pay my monthly salary if I saw you everyday."

I smiled at him shyly.

"Yah! What is this? She's my girlfriend Arasso?" Jaejoong protested.

"Oh. Sorry," the guy replied and gave us the banana milk. I handed him the money.

"Sorry about that," I apologized quietly and left.

 

We got to my apartment.

"Let me carry that back for you," jaejoong said as I got out of the car.

"Ani, I'm fine," I objected.

"No, let me carry it back for you," he insisted and took the milk.

I led the way to my apartment and unlocked the door.

"Thankyou" I said as he put the milk down seconds before Taemin charged at the door and snatched it away.

"No problem," he replied.

"Won't you come in?" Taemin asked him.

He laughed. "Sure."

 

~Jaejoong POV~

I entered their apartment. I thought it would be small, but I remember that she had told me her father was a top spy before he died.
 I should have dinner with her again sometime.

 

I sat down on the couch. ________ sat down next to me.

"Noona are you dating him?" ______'s brother asked.

"Ani."

"We're fake," I told him.

"Weyo?" he wondered.

"He likes Eunhee," ________ explained. Do I?

"So we're just doing this so Eun hee would like him back," she continued.

"Aah~" he understood.

We spent the rest of the evening laughing and talking. Before I knew it, we all got really sleepy.

"Jaejoong, you can sleep here for the night. It isn't safe to drive when you're falling asleep," she suggested.

"Ani, I shouldn't" I protested.

"We wouldn't mind," Taemin convinced.

I let _________ show me the guestroom. I gratefully flopped on the bed. ________ smiled and whispered, "Goodnight Jaejoong."

"Night _________. I love you," I murmured and fell asleep.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Im going to give you a tour of your apartment (:

 

Your living room~

King Street

 

Your restroom~

 

Your bedroom~

 

Your kitchen~

 

 

 

I wanna thank my subscibers and thank xxSanyaxx and iamawesomeness for commenting! (: Love you guys!