Sixth

Good Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hayi ah!” Yunhyeong oppa says as he runs towards me. I had finished early and even Won Suk oppa could tell I was in a cheerful mood as I was bubbling in excitement after messaging Yunhyeong oppa. I couldn’t wait to go out with oppa as I rarely went out with any other trainees. I have always envied the other trainees when they went out often to gatherings and nearby restaurants or coffee shops to hang out, so when Yunhyeong oppa asked me I was ecstatic to go.
 

“Sorry Hayi ah, did you wait long?” Yunhyeong oppa says when he stops in front of me, trying to catch his breath.
 

“It is okay, I just finished too.” I reply with a smile.
 

“Thats good. Hanbinnie was crazy today, made us practice a dance routine nearly 100 times.” Yunhyeong oppa says as we start walking towards the lift. I could practically see sweat on his forehead and down his neck. I handed him a tissue from my backpack and gave a pitiful smile.
 

“Here, you should wipe your sweat before you get sick.” I say to him.
 

“Ah, thanks. I should have changed before coming out but I didn’t want you to wait.” he says while looking down at me with his twinkly eyes.
 

“Oppa, you could have texted me..” I reply and laughed.
 

“Oh yeah, oh well…” Yunhyeong oppa says and joins in to laugh.
We entered the lifts and before it could close, it was reopened again. I looked up to see Hanbin and Jinhwan oppa coming towards us. I saw surprise on Hanbins face as they step into the lifts.
 

“Hello..” I greeted both of them and bowed slightly to Jinhwan oppa.
 

“Hi Hayi ah, its good to see you again!” Jinhwan oppa says and winked at me slightly with a bright smile. I blushed a little bit and looked to Hanbin with a glance, catching his eyes when he looked back but he quickly directed his attention to Yunhyeong oppa next to me.
 

“Yunhyeong hyung, I thought you were in a hurry. Weren’t you going out with a friend?” Hanbin asks him pointedly.
 

“I am, and here is the friend.” Yunhyeong replies with a wide grin, gesturing to me. Hanbin looked very surprised this time and raised his eyebrows slightly at me. I was a bit confused at his reaction so I too, raised my eyebrows back at him.
 

“Ah, what is this. Didn’t even ask us ! I’m hurt…” Jinhwan oppa says, pretending to wipe away his tears. I giggled at oppa’s funny reaction.
 

“Oppa, you should come. Hanbin too. We are just going for some coffee.” I say shyly with an awkward smile. I couldn’t believe myself, actually inviting people to go out - this is the first time I’ve done it. I could literally hear my heartbeat in my ear as I waited for their reply anxiously.
 

“Sure, lets go we have nothing to do anyway.” Hanbin replies quickly and smiles reassuringly at me. Jinhwan oppa agrees instantly and we made our way to the exit.
We left the building and crossed the street to a small cafe located in one of the narrow alleyway. We entered the cute, cozy cafe and headed straight to a small table closest to the window.
 

“What can I get you guys?” says the waitress dressed in a black a white uniform as we settled down to our seats.
 

“Can I get an americano, iced with 2 servings of syrup.” says Yunhyeong oppa immediately, looking at the waitress with a handsome smile. The waitress went red as Yunhyeong continued looking at her as she took his order.
 

“A mango smoothie for me !” says Jinhwan oppa with a similar smile to the waitress. I realised why, it was because the waitress was really pretty. She had a nice body too with feminine curves and big rounded eyes. She was very attractive and the oppas noticed too.
 

“I will get a cold caramel latte with extra cream on top.” says Hanbin and looks at me to order too. He hasn’t looked up from the menu at all since we’ve been here so he didn’t realise a pretty girl was standing in front of us.
 

“Can I get a strawberry smoothie with a salted caramel chocolate cake please.” I say after analysing the menu for several moments more. I hesitated before ordering the cake because I knew Hwangssabu ahjusshi will scold me later on, but I shook my head to remind myself that it was one of those rare occasion where I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter