Chapter Two

Can I keep you

Hey Guyz, thanks for subscribing! :D

anyways i just realized that in my story the spelling of my "unnie" is "untie" it's because when i type it in my word doc it just changes automatically >.< oh gosh! i'm sorry about that >.< 

so here's another chapter... sorry for the spelling mistakes

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Junhyung's POV

 

I woke up with the sun shining through my window. It's another day. I still can't get over the fact that Jessica just let me go like that. I admit, I miss her. I feel sorry that I cheated on her, but I've already learned how to love Hara. I still love Jessica too. I'm really confuse. Jessica, she was the love of my life. When I met her, I knew that she was the one. The one that will be by my side forever. I don't know happen we grew apart from each other. We both got busy and didn't get to have time for each other. Then I met Hara she gave me her time and love when Jessica didn't. I sighed. I miss her. I want to hug her. I want her back. 

 

But, Hara what about her? I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to hurt Jessica too but I already did. My heart can seriously explode any second now. Why did this happen to us Jessica? 

 

My thought was cut off when I heard a knock from the door. 

 

"Come in,"

 

"Junhyung-ah, we have a practice today with 4minute," Hyunseung hung said.

 

"Yeah, Kikwang told me last night," i sighed.

 

"You miss her don't you?"

 

I looked at him. Geez this guy knows me too much.

"Yeh, I'm so confuse hung, I want her back but I stll love her but I also love Hara,"

 

"Well you can only love one person, you know someone will get hurt even if you didn't mean to hurt them," he smiled at me. "I miss Jessica too, the guys haven't seen her in ages" he laughed and left the room.

He's a weird guy, he just said that he also misses Jessica, tsk, idiot. She's mine. wait did i just say she's mine. You pabo Junhyung, she let you go already she's over you. She's not yours anymore! Arggg! 

 

*text message*

Oppa Good Morning! What are you doing today :)

-Hara

 

Good Morning, going to the practice room today, what about you :)

-Junhyung

 

Nothin' well i was thinking we should do something today but since you have practice how about tonight? 

-Hara

 

hum yeh that'll be great i guess 

-junhyung

 

awesome, see you tonight then oppa! :D

-Hara

 

*End of text message*

 

I sighed. I went to shower and get changed. I saw the guys eating their breakfast seems like they're a bit hyper today.

 

"Hey hyung," Dongwoon greeted me. Then they all turned around and just smiled at me. They still havent got over the fact that me and Jessica have broken up. I sighed and sat down ate my breakfast.

 

They all were talking about what's going to happen today and the concept of the performance to practice. While I'm here just sitting eating my breakfast.

 

We got to Cube and saw the rest of the girls of 4minute. 

 

We all greeted each other and started practicing. I saw Hyuna talking on the phone at the corner the room. It seems like she was pleading the person she was talking to.

 

~~~~~

 

"Hyung, can you come to the toilet with me?" Yoseob asked.

 

"Are you kidding me?! You're 20 years old now, you still someone to go the toilet with you?" I raised one eyebrow. Everyone laughed at Yoseob.

 

"Please, hyung" he pouted.

 

"Aishh, fine! lets go!" 

 

"Thanks Hyung!"

 

When we got out of the toilet. Yoseob and I saw Jessica who was just about to turn to the door until Yoseob called out her name.

 

"Jessica shi!" She turned around. Her face was still as beautiful as ever but she looked pale. Is she okay? Is she sick?

Oh my god, i really hope she's alright.

 

"Yoseob ah!" she smiled and as Yoseob hugged and she hugs him back. She looked at me and forced a smile.

 

I was showing no emotion. I can't anyways, I'm happy to see her yet I'm sad to see us like this.

 

"So uhm… Jess, what are you doing here?" Yoseob asked.

 

"Hyunah asked me to visit her, so yeah, How are the guys?" Jessica asked.

 

"Noisy as always,"

 

I was just standing behind Yoseob, while listening to their conversation. What is there for me to say anyway. I wish we could just go back to that way it was before. When both of us was happy, but it seem so hard to get that back.

 

The three of us finally went in the practice room. Everyone was happy and excited to see her. I sat in the corner of the room with my iPod on although i can still hear what they were saying. I haven't told anyone except for my band mates about the breakup and so the 4minute girls probably still doesn't unless Jessica has told them already. 

 

I got bored of just sitting here, i decided to go outside for a walk. While I was walking down the hall i could hear familiar voices in the other room. It was Hyuna and Jessica. I know its bad eavesdropping but, i'm really curious of what they're talking about. Oh god forgive for eavesdropping. 

 

"We broke up,"

 

So Jessica is just telling this to Hyunah now. 

 

 "What? Since when? are you joking with me untie because its not funny!" Hyunah said. 

 

I heard a laugh. it was Jessica's. I guess she's really over me now and about this break up. "I'm not joking, its true, he's dating Hara now," I felt like a knife just stabbed my right through my heart when she said that and the way she said it, the way it sounded, it seems as if she wasn't hurt about the fact that I cheated on her. 

 

Did- did he cheat on you Unnie? Oh my! if he did, Aissh that Bastard! do u want me to punch him for you?" Oh geez, i knew it Hyunah would kill me. I heard Jessica laugh again. 

 

"Hyuna it's ok, he didn't cheat on me," thats a lie. "I was the one who ended it with him," thats a fact.

 

Why did she lie?

 

"Why?"

 

"Because…" 

 

"because he deserve someone better than me, because i didn't give him enough of my time, that he found someone else that could, because…"

 

"it just not meant to be,"

 

my tears are threatening to fall. She broke up with me, because she thinks it's just not to be?

 

"but Unnie, you said before that he was the one," 

 

"I thought so too, but you know i'm only human I make mistake and that was a mistake thinking that he was actually the one,"

 

That sentence kept replaying in my head. 'That was a mistake, thinking that he was actually the one,'

 

I wanted to cry. I wanted to hold her. I want to tell her that I'm the one for her and she's the one for me, but how can i? Im such coward! Your so stupid Junhyung!

 

"Thank you hyuna, I could really lean on you with whatever the problem else thank you. I'm so lucky to have you."

 

"Its ok unnie, im lucky to have you as my unnie you know, promise you'll never leave me,"

 

"I can't,"

 

She can't? Is she going away?

 

"Hyunah, I'm sick, I don't have that much time left," 

My eyes widen. My tears stopped falling. My heart skipped a beat. Everything around just seem to stop. 

 

My Jessica, she's sick. She doesn't have that much time left. my mind was starting to think so hard about all the memories we've had. All the good times i had with her. It's all coming back to me. 

 

She can't. She can't die. I want to stay by her side, I need her for the rest of my life. Jessica, I love you. I'm sorry…..

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 

Guys! sorry if it was a bit boring and also sorry if you're getting confuse with the story or how the characters are feeling sometimes. I will try to explain it a bit clearer next time :)

 

School assignments are due next week so i probably won't be able to update for about 3-4 days. Sorry again guyz! eepp! >.<