Chapter one

Can I keep you

My first chapter please comment :) sorry for the spelling mistakes *peace*

 

Junhyung's POV

 

I turned around seeing Jessica at the door. I could see her face full of emotions.

She saw us. She saw everything. I didn't want to hurt her, but I already did. I'm so stupid. She turned around and walked off.

 

"Oppa! Where are you going?" Hara yelled. 

 

"I'll be back," I kissed her forehead and ran after Jessica.

 

End Of POV

 

Jessica's POV

 

He ran after me. Why? To explain what's happening, I can't even look at him properly it hurts. I know we both are starting to change, I don't know how and why, but I always knew that someday we will both change in this relationship and it did happen. We both changed. I can't give him my time and so he found someone who can. He needed someone and I wasn't there. 

 

"I'm sorry," we both said at the same time. I smiled at him even if it hurts, maybe setting him free will both make us happy. Beside, I don't have that much time left. I'm sick and i haven't told anyone yet, I don't want to tell anyone but I know somehow, someday, they will know.

 

I look at him smiling, " You must be happy with her, huh, I'm glad, I didn't give you my time so I'm sorry, I accept your apology, I know you don't mean to cheat on me. To be honest, I'm still hurt seeing you with a different woman but I'm also happy for you, don't worry about me. Live happy Junhyung."

 

He looked at me so confused, "Are you saying…."

 

I cut him off, "Yeh, I'm letting you go, our arguments, the time we spent together it just explains that i need to let you go, i know you have, you love someone else now."

 

I hugged him, this will be the last time i'll be hugging him, after this I will not see him ever again. "I'll miss you," 

 

Then i left him. He must hate me right now, I didn't give him a chance to say what he wanted to say, I didn't want to hear it although half do but, half of me just don't.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days after~

 

I woke up with the sun shining through my window. It's such a beautiful day yet it felt so lonely. 

 

I changed into my casual clothes, I have to head to the doctors for my check up and also my parents are coming to visit me tonight from their business trip. I have my own flower shop, i've dreamt to have one so far it's going great. Everything are going downhill, i must've done something wrong to deserve this but was it really that bad to have me deserve all these challenges in my life. 

 

I head to my car and drove to the hospital. While on my way, my phone suddenly rung. 

 

"Yeoboseoyo" 

 

"Unnie!"

 

"Uh HyunAh" Does she know about me and junhyung breaking up? I wonder….

 

"Unnie, where are you? I miss you come visit at Cube, please" Hyunah said. I've known Hyunah my whole life. We've been friends since forever. She was the one who introduce me to Junhyung. 

 

"Aww I miss you too, but I've got something going on today so I can't,"

 

"But, unnie, I miss you, please, please, unnie, the girls misses you as well" Hyunah pleaded.

 

"Ok, ok fine I will, i'll come at around lunch time happy?" 

 

"Oh yes unnie yay yay, see you then!" I cant help but smile at her cuteness, she's like a little sister to me, I never had any sibling but i always that Hyunah was my little sister. We have been through a lot.

 

"Jessica shii, how are you?" Dr Kim asked.

 

"I'm fine, thanks how are you?"

 

"I'm alright, so have you told anyone about you yet?"

 

I gulped. I don't want anyone to know that I'm sick, I don't really want them to worry or pity me. I don't have the courage to tell them as well "No" I simply said.

 

"You know you have to tell someone about this sooner or later,"

 

"Yes, I know but…" i can feel my eyes starting tear up. Oh god, why does it have to like this? 

Dr Kim patted my shoulder, "Don't worry Jessica shi, you'll be fine, you'll get through this, we'll do whatever it takes for you to live remember that," 

I smiled a bit, even though I know that I may not get through this. I'm a negative person in a lot of things. I tend to think negative in my head. What if? that's the questions that always on my head.

 

I calmed down a bit. I was walking to car to drive to Cube building, I regret saying yes to seeing Hyunah now, why did we have to at Cube, what if Junhyung's there. Oh gosh. We could've just met somewhere else, but then it would be too much of a trouble for Hyunah, she's going to have a comeback soon she might be busy that's she decided to meet at Cube.

 

Some people in Cube knows me already mostly as Hyunah Unnie, or to some certain people as Junhyung's girlfriend. Yes, we kept our relationship from the public, maybe that's also why we don't get to see each other much. 

 

"Unnie!" I turned around and saw Cho Na Na, one of the trainees of Cube.

 

"Hello, Na Na, how are you?"

 

"hello, unnie we missed you around here we haven't seen you in ages," I smiled.

 

"I miss you too, keep up the good work so that you debut soon alright, anyways do you know where Hyunah is?"

 

"Neh unnie, oh aren't you here to see Junhyung oppa?" she asked. I almost forgot they still don't know about Junhyung and I. I don't think anyone knows.

 

"A-aniyo, i'm here to see Hyunah,"

 

Na Na told me that Hyuna was at 4minutes new practice room. Just when I was about to turn right to the door someone familiar called my name.

 

"Jessica shi!"

 

It was Yoseob with Junhyung. Yoseob with the smily face of his and Junhyung, i couldn't figure him out.

 

I smiled straight away. I have to show Junhyung that I have moved on. I have to forget about Junhyung.

 

"Yoseob ah" he came towards me and hugged me. while I hugged him back. I can never make myself to call Yoseob an Oppa, even if his older than me. His adorable face just make me feel like im his noona.

 

There was moment of silence. So i'm guessing Yoseob knows about me and Junhyung already.

 

"So uhm… Jess, what are you doing here?" Yoseob asked. while Junhyung still standing at the back with his hands in his pocket.

 

"Hyunah asked me to visit her, so yeah, How are the guys?" I asked. It hurts to see us like this I don't think I can get use to this. 

 

"Noisy as always," we both laughed. 

 

"Are you guys in this room as well?" I asked curiously since their practice room is usually in the other side of this area.

 

"Oh yeh, we are, come on in,"

I knew it!

 

"Unnie!" the 4minute girls yelled as they saw me walked in with Yoseob with Junhyung behind us.

 

"Anneoyongheseyo," I smiled at them. I hugged each of the girls, oh i miss this girls. 

The guys of BEAST was different they were shocked to see me unlike before they're usually just like the girls. So the guys know already but the girl don't. Great job Jessica, you could've just said no Hyunah or met her somewhere else.

 

I bowed at Beast showing my respect. "Jessica shi!" all of them yelled. 

 

"Yah! could you guys get any louder! geez," Jiyoon yelled. I can't blame her they did the yell so loud. I smile.

 

"Hello Guys, we haven't seen each other in ages," I said.

 

"Noona~! Did you bring any food?" Dongwoon the magnae of B2st asked.

 

"Sorry, I didn't," 

 

"But you always bring us food unnie," Sohyun pouted along with Dongwoon.

 

Visiting them like this feels so different than ever. Junhyung just sat at the corner listening to his iPod while the others are around me. I can tell that the girls are getting suspicious about Junhyung and I

 

"So you guys are not doing anything now right? coz i don't really wanna bother all of you if you guys are practicing for something important,"

 

"It's Ok, Jessica were on a break anyways," Doojoon smiled at me. I smiled back. I gotta admit I miss hanging with this bunch of people even though their successful and famous now they still can have fun like normal people. How can I tell these people that I'm sick. I sighed. 

 

Were all sitting in a circle now like we always do, if were doing a get together like this. We were al catching up talking about anything that we missed out on each others.

 

Hyuna and I went out side to get drinks for the others.

Hyunah whispered to me, "Unnie, did something happen between you and Oppa, you guys aren't talking to each other,"

 

Here it is. I have to tell her someday.

 

I smiled at her. A bitter smile. 

"We broke up,"

 

Hyuna was in shock. She grabbed my wrist to make me look at her, "What? Since when? are you joking with me unnie because its not funny!"

 

I laughed. "I'm not joking, its true, he's dating Hara now,"

 

"Did- did he cheat on you Unnie? Oh my! if he did, Aissh that Bastard! do u want me to punch him for you?" I laughed at what she said again. I was always the weak one even though i'm the oldest. Hyuna would always save me from anyone that could hurt me.

 

"Hyuna it's ok, he didn't cheat on me," thats a fiction. "I was the one who ended it with him," that a fact.

 

"Why?" she asked confuse of the situation.

 

"Because…" why? why did i actually broke with him? I looked down. tears was starting to fall.

 

"because he deserve someone better than me, because i didn't give him enough of my time, that he found someone else that could, because…"

 

"it just not meant to be,"

 

"but Unnie, you said before that he was the one," she said, I did say that. I remember.

 

"I thought so too, but you know i'm only human I make mistake and that was a mistake thinking that he was actually the one," Hyuna patted my shoulder and let me lean my head on her shoulder. I will miss this girl. She was always there for me. It's so hard to tell her my actual situation right now. 

 

"Thank you hyuna, I could really lean on you with whatever the problem else thank you. I'm so lucky to have you." i said.

 

"Its ok unnie, im lucky to have you as my unnie you know, promise you'll never leave me," she smiled. I was now looking at her.

 

How can i promise her that? this is too hard. "I can't,"

 

she looked at me confuse, My tears are now falling non stop, "Hyunah, I'm sick, I don't have that much time left," I cried.

Although it was hard to admit but I'm glad that I did.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Yeww first chapter done! guys please comment and tell me how it is :) thankss 

 

Thank yoouuuuuu

 

Have you guys seen the movie Casper? 

well i love that movie, when he came back to life and danced with Kat the halloween party was the cutest thing ever, the "Can I keep you?" sentence. wow! that just blew me away it was sweet and that's how I got my title for this story haha :D :)