Chapter Nine - Final

Can I keep you

 

 

Please listen to  'So Goodbye' by Jonghyun :)

I love that song.

While I was writing this I was listening to it :)

 

 

 

Chapter Nine~~

 

Skip the wedding~

 

Jessica's POV

 

Everything was all I was wishing for on my wedding day. It was great one of the best day of my life. Although I know that I may not have that much time living in this world but I could really say that life is beautiful after all. 

 

"Jessica.."

 

I turned around to see Junhyung smiling at me. "Were going,"

 

I nodded and walked with him to the car. There I saw my parents, and Junhyung's parents.

 

I hugged my parents, "I love you mom and dad,"

 

"We love you too honey," They replied, mom has tears in her eyes.

 

"Aw don't cry mom," I smiled.

 

After all the goodbyes and laughter with our parents Junhyung led me into the car. Looking back at all of the people that have been in my life since I was born; my family and friends I felt my tears coming out.

 

"Hey it's going to be alright," Junhyung assured and hugged me tightly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

No One's POV

 

"Woah! this place is beautiful!" Jessica shouted. 

 

"Hmm, I knew you'd like it,"

 

"Like it? I freaking love it, seriously," she laughed.

 

After settling down and unpacking their things they went to the spa and decided to have a rest.

 

"Oppa, I wish it's always like this, always with you,"

 

"You will always be with me, what are you talking about," Jessica looked at Junhyung and then he knew what she was talking about.

 

"Don't. we'll fight this together. You promised." Junhyung said. Jessica nodded and rested on his shoulder. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

2 years later~~~

 

 

Junhyung's POV

 

Walking in the sunlight, sometimes i still wonder why am I living? I don't want to be like this. Not being with you hurts me so bad. I know you must be watching me right now and you're probably hurt seeing me still hurt about you being gone. I want you here Jessica. I need you here. Why did you leave me, I thought we we'll fight this? You promised me. What are the reasons for me stay in this world without you? 

 

I wish you were here. I wish I could just keep you forever by my side without anyone interrupting our love. I just wish…. that even though you're not here, we'll be together in another life.

 

The End

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry if i had to end it like this, :(

 

Please don't be mad... 

Thanks for all the readers :D