Chapter Eight

Can I keep you

 

CHAPTER EIGHT~~

 

Jessica was finally out of the hospital but she still needs to stay at home for a few days to rest. The treatment for her is already scheduled although the chance of it is 50/50 everyone had hope. Everyone is thinking positively. Although Jessica was still quiet suffering with her sickness, everyone was there for her to help her fight it.

 

"Oppa~" 

 

"Yes?" 

 

"Come here," Jessica said motioning him to sit on the bed.

 

"Alright, just give me a sec, i need to put you're medicine in the cupboard,"

 

After he's done that he came to sit on the edge of the bed, holding Jessica's hand.

 

"What's wrong?" Junhyung asked.

 

"Nothing, i just want you close to me," he smiled. 

 

There was silent between them but it wasn't at all awkward, they actually feel great just being like this. It stayed like for awhile then suddenly Jessica broke the silence. 

 

"Oppa let's play a game," she smiled.

 

"Sure, what do you wanna play?"

 

"Errrm… I actually don't know, any suggestion? she laughed.

 

"Hmm how about.. flipping a coin? heads your mine, tails im yours," he smirked. Jessica punched him lightly on the arm.

 

"Yah, oppa.." she whined. " besides im already yours aren't I?" Jessica asked.

 

"Yes, you're already mine, and I'm yours," he said, kissing Jessica on the lips. although this isn't their first kiss, but it felt like that. It was magic for the both of them. Both of them were hoping this would last forever. Both were hoping.

 

They broke the kiss and smiled at each other. 

 

"I love you Jessica,"

 

"I love you too"

 

"Nawww! you guys are finally together again! I'm so happy for you Unnie~" Sohyun said to Jessica and hugged her. The rest of the 4minute and BEAST members barged in without the two of them knowing. 

 

"So when is the wedding?" Dongwoon asked.

 

"What?!?" both Junhyung and Jessica yelled.

 

"Well you did propose to Jessica unnie," Gayoon said.

 

"We haven't really talked about it yet so-" Jessica was cut off by everyone except Junhyung saying, "Well how about we talk about it now?" Everyone laughed.

 

The whole day went pass quickly as they were having chatting, laughing reminiscing about the past, and of course their upcoming small wedding for Jessica and Junhyung.