Chapter Three

Can I keep you

 

Once again sorry for the spelling mistakes >.< 

 

 

Enjoy~!

 

 

Chapter 3

 

Hyunah's POV

 

I couldn't believe of what Jessica unnie has told me. I can't lose my unnie. She was always there for me whenever I have problem and always helped me. Now it's time for me to help her but how can i. I'm not a doctor to cure her, but i guess only thing I can do right now is to be always by her side and cheer her up. Especially since she  is still upset about her and Junhyung oppa breaking up. 

 

I went back to the practice room.

 

"Hey hyunah, where did Jessica go?" Kikwang asked. 

 

"Uhm… she went home because her parents are coming home tonight so yeah…" I said and looked down.

 

"What's wrong?" Jihyun asked.

 

"Nothing, everythings fine," I smiled, but i knew Jihyun unnie knows that only im only faking this smile.

 

"Hey do you know where Junhyung is?" Hyunseung asked.

 

"I dunno, i was outside,"

 

"Yeah, but he also went outside when you and Jessica went out, you didn't see him?"

 

"No…."

 

END OF POV

 

Jessica's POV

 

I drove home after I told Hyunah everything. I was glad that I finally told someone that's close to me about my situation. 

 

After changing my clothes, i received a knock on my door. Could it be mom and dad? They're early.

I opened the door and there was Junhyung standing. I was shocked. What's he doing here?

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"I'm here to see you," he said. He had a cold aura on. 

 

"Come on in," Although i was shocked but i was also happy to see him. He walked in and turned around to look at me.

 

End of POV

 

Junhyung POV

 

I'm so nervous knocking on Jessica's house. The door opened and there was Jessica standing in front of me. She looked shocked. 

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

 

"Im here to see you," I said. I kept my straight face. It hurts me to look at her like this. To talk to her like this.

 

"Come on in,"

 

I walked in and turned to look at her. I'm still battling in my mind if i should tell her or not that i know about her sickness.

 

"I-i…."

 

She was looking at me waiting for me to say something. Oh god this is so hard.

 

"I heard your parents are coming tonight, i can help you cook dinner," I said cooly. Stupid me.

 

She looked at me confused.

 

"Uhm, aren't u suppose to practice?" she asked. Oh ! What am i gunna say?

 

"Yeah, but I've done my part so yeh," I smiled at her.

 

"Oh ok then," she stated.

 

We both walked to the kitchen silently, it was awkward but i don't care i just want to spend time with her.

 

"So Junhyung what do you think we should cook?" she asked.

 

"i don't know…"

 

"Let's make Gimbap!" we both said at the same time. 

 

"Ah Great! but im not really good at making it but i guess since you're here you'll hep me," she smiled. Her sweet smile, Im going to miss it.

 

We prepared the things for Gimbap.

 

While making our home made Gimbap.

 

Jessica suddenly asked me something, "So how are you and your girlfriend?"

 

I stiffened. "uhm.. were fine," I simply said. Then I remember we were supposed to meet up tonight.

 

She looked at me. "What's up?"

 

"Oh nothing, hey i'll be back i'll just need to make a call," I ran outside and called Hara. Dang it what's going to be my excuse.

 

END OF POV

 

Jessica's POV

 

Junhyung coming here was a great help for me but then i didn't want to be bother for his time and energy just to help me with these things. I'm still confuse about his feelings about me, I thought he cheated on me and hates me because I broke up with him but now his here helping me make Gimbap. Oh God. Isn't he suppose to hate me. This aint suppose to happen, I have to stay away from him so he wont find out about me and so I can get used to him not being around anymore.

 

End OF POV

 

Junhyung's POV

 

Phone call~~

 

"Hey Hara,"

 

"Oppa!" she enthusiastically said.

 

"Hey, I'm sorry but I can't make it tonight," I apologised.

 

"Oh…" she sounded really disappointed. I feel bad.

 

"I promise I'll make it to you okay?" I assured her.

 

"Promise?"

 

"..I promise," somehow that wasn't the word I wanted to say.

We both hanged up and I went back inside the house.

I got to the table where she looked up and smiled at me. "Everythin' alright?"

 

"Yeah, everything's fine," I smiled back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Hey Guyz! So Sorry for the late update just pretty busy with school stuff and yeah, also sorry for the short chapters :)

 

Please give me feedback, would really appreciate it :) thank you!