Chapter Seven

Can I keep you

 

 

 

CHAPTER SEVEN~~~

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 "You, I want you to live, to stay with me, forever," 

 

I was taken a back by what Junhyung has suddenly said. I don't know how to respond. Why does he want me to stay. He's got Hara already, he doesn't need me. 

 

"Why do you want me to stay?" I asked.

 

"Because, I realised that I still love you and I always loved you. I missed you so much when you weren't with me. I want you to stay. Stay with me. I need to keep you forever by my side."

 

My tears rolled down uncontrollably. I cant explain what I am truly feeling right now there's happiness because he wanted me to stay with him but then sadness was there also the reason for this was I don't if i could fight this, I don't know if i could really stay with him. 

 

"Junhyung, I want to stay with you, but i really don't know if i could make it. This is the reason I broke with you so that you could find someone that will stay with you forever. I don't think i'm that person, I'm sorry,"

 

"We'll get through this! Together Jessica, I'll help you but please help yourself as well," he assured.

 

I sighed and looked at him in the eye again. There's sincerity in his eyes. He kissed my forehead, down to the tip of my nose, then to my lips. He's kissed has so much passion. I longed for this lips, that makes me melt overtime we do this. I was kissing him back.I'll miss this. I don't know what will happen in the future but wether if i stay alive or not, I hope that there's someone that will love him.

 

He pulled back, my eyes were still close reminiscing on the kiss we just had. Then suddenly Junhyung's husky voice was heard, "Can I keep you?"

 

I opened my eyes, found Junhyung kneeling down holding a ring, that he showed me once before….

 

Flashback~~

 

A couple was walking hand in hand down the shore. It was their 1 year anniversary.

 

"Oppa~" 

 

"Yes," Junhyung looked at Jessica.

 

"What are we doing here? I think the guys are waiting for us. Also Hyunah and Jiyoon will be pissed if i make them wait too long," 

 

"It's ok, don't worry, they know were going to be a little late,"

 

Jessica just smiled. She wanted it to be like this forever and so does Junhyung.

 

Suddenly Junhyung pulled a little box out of his pocket.

 

"What's that oppa?"

 

"It's a ring," he smiled.

 

Jessica looked at him confused.

 

"Are you asking me to marry you?" Jessica jokingly asked.

 

Junhyung was looking at her seriously while she was just laughing in front of him.

 

"Why are you laughing?" he asked.

 

Jessica turned serious once he asked that question.

 

"Oh.. So… You're…."

 

"I know this is a bit early and I know you really aren't ready yet, were only 19, but I want you to have this, it was my grandmother's wedding ring and she told me to gave it to someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with,"

 

"No…Sorry, I can't keep that, Its- its beautifuls and very meaningful but I can't, I'm really sorry," Jessica apologised.

 

Junhyung smiled, there was bitterness in his smile. "I understand,"

 

"Junnie~ I'm sorry, It's too treasurable, You should give it to me when we both know right time comes, and when it does, I promise you, i'll keep it safe with me like I keep you,"

 

END OF FLASHBACK~~~

 

I smiled 

 

"Yes," Jessica said along with her tears rolling down.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! COMMENT COMMENT!

Sorry for some errors i havent really checked the whole thing so yeah...

 

oH  by the way just to let you guys know this story will end soon, it shouldve ended ages ago since it was suppose to be a short story but since it seems to fit more if its a bit longer so yeah! Thanks!!!