Chapter Four

Can I keep you

 

 

Chapter Four

 

Jessica's POV

 

Its already 7 o clock and i haven't got a call from mom yet, she told me she was going to call me at around 6 30 because thats when they get off the plane. I sighed. They're probably busy checking their things out from customs. Junhyung and I finished our kimbap an a hour ago, so now we're both just sitting down on the couch watching a drama called City Hunter. It feels so awkward no one's talking we're both staring at the TV. I cleared my throat. 

 

"So, Junhyung shii ~" he then suddenly cut me off.

 

"Junhyung shi? what happened to oppa?" he asked. I was taken a back by his question.

 

"uhm, ok then well oppa, don't you have any schedules tomorrow, the guys are probably worried for you,"

 

"You don't want me here," he said and once again i was taken a back by what he said.

 

"No, of course not, its just that mum and dad might be coming late and you probably have schedule tomorrow or something, you need to rest," I said.

 

"Don't worry i don't have anything on tomorrow, so i can wait here with you," he smiled at me. Damn that smile! 

 

I smiled back when suddenly a knock from the door came. I opened the door with Junhyung behind me and surprisingly I saw my mom and dad smiling at us.

 

"Hey mum and dad, how are you, why didn't you call me?" i hugged them both. I missed my parents I haven't seen them for 7 months they're always so busy.

 

"Hey darling, we're good, how are you?" Mum asked.

 

"I'm alright," I smiled.

 

"Sorry we just wanted to surprise you so we didn't call you to tell you we were coming soon," my dad said. Noticing Junhyung behind me "I didn't know Junhyung was going to be here tonight, Hello, how are you buddy?" he patted his shoulder.

 

"I'm good Mr Jung, thanks for asking, how is Australia?"

 

"Ah its good, its good," dad replied. Dad, well both my parents has always liked Junhyung for me. I remember when Junhyung asked me to be his girlfriend that they were also helping him to get us to be together. While dad and Junhyung was talking in the living room, Mom and I started to put plates and food in the table.

 

"So, Jessica honey how are you?" mum asked me sincerely. I looked at her. 

 

"I'm fine mom, really," i forced a smile.

 

"I know you Jessica, something's bothering you, what is it? you can tell me anything i'm your mother,"

 

"Mom, everything is fine. Seriously," I laughed.

 

She sighed. "Ok then whatever you say, so, how about you and Junhyung, planning of getting married yet?" her question made me stop I was doing. Why did she have to ask so many questions but then again I can't blame her since we haven't seen each other in ages. Should I tell her that me and Junhyung have broken up. I think I should they will know somehow anyways.

 

 

"Actually mom, Junhyung and I - " My sentence was cut off when Dad and Junhyung suddenly walked in the kitchen.

 

"Ah you guys are here, the dinner is ready, let go eat!" Mum said and whispered to me "Tell me all about later alright?" she smiled. I smiled back, damn.

 

I was about to go to the dining room when I felt someone hold on to my wrist, I turned around, "Hey, have you told your parents about us?" Junhyung asked.

 

I bit my lip, "Not yet, I was going to tell mom but then you and dad just came barging in so great timing,"

 

"Oh."

 

"Tell us what?" Junhyung and I both turned and saw mum and dad standing looking at us curiously.

 

"Should we tell em now? Wouldn't it be awkward," I whispered to junhyung.

 

"I don't know I don't think we should yet,"

 

"Tell us what Jessica!" both mum and dad yelled.

 

"Nothing, geez you guys calm down" I simply said.

 

"You sure about that, both of you seem to be hiding something," Mum said raising an eyebrow.

 

"Are the both of you going tell us that you guys are engaged!?!" Dad enthusiastically said. Both Junhyung and I looked at each other.

 

"What? No! dad, Where did you get that from?" Oh god I feel so embarrassed right now. 

 

"Well both of you are in the right age so why not?" dad smiled.

 

"Sir, I think you misunderstood us, there's nothing planned yet,"

 

"Yet? so that means you will plan it sometime in the future," mum said. I put my hand on my face. Oh god my parents just seriously misunderstood all of this.

 

Junhyung laughed, "Yeah i guess so," I looked at him with a 'what the ' look.

 

"Sorry, i didn't know what to say," he whispered and half smiled.

 

I sighed and shooked my head. "Let's just go and eat," I said.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

So how was it? Please comment! :) Thank you guize!!! :D