Chapter Six

Can I keep you

 

 

Chapter Six

 

 

No One's POV

 

Dongwoon came running into Junhyung's room after he got a call from Hyuna.

 

"Aish, Dongwoon what is it now?"

 

"Hyung get up! Hyuna called me saying Jessica is in the hospital!"

 

"What?!?"

 

Junhyung quickly got up and took his coat and ran to his car with the rest of Beast members.

 

As they got there, they saw Hyuna sitting and crying on the bench. 

 

"Hyuna!"

 

"Oppas!

 

Dongwoon sat to her side patting her back. "Where's Jessica, How is she?" Junhyung asked.

 

"She's still in there, she's~ sh~" Hyuna couldt continue what she wanted to say as she was sobbing so hard now.

 

"I know, she's sick," Junhyung simply said looking down.

 

"You knew?"

 

"Yeah, I overheard her talking to you about it the other day,"

 

Kikwang who fully confuse what was actually going asked, " What? So she's sick, what kind of sickness does she have,"

 

"She's got leukaemia, it hasn't spread widely yet, but they're still trying to cure her," Hyuna sobbed.

 

Junhyung sighed. He wanted to be beside her, he needed to be beside her. 

 

"Where are her parents?" Doojoon asked.

 

"They're in the room with her, only her can come in for now"

 

Everyone waited outside the room.

 

Junhyung couldn't stand just sitting, he wanted to know what's going to happen and any other informations about Jessica.

 

"Oppa, sit down, she'll be okay, Unnie strong she'll get through this," Hyuna said to Junhyung. He smiled a little then sat back down.

 

After hours of waiting, Jessica's parents along with Dr Kim walked out the room,

 

"She's fine for now, she needs a rest, all of you can come back later," Dr Kim said to the Beast members and Hyuna.

 

"Yeah, should go home, you all must be tired just comeback after a few hours and you can visit her," Mr Jung patted Junhyung's shoulder.

 

"She's going to be okay," Mrs Jung said. Although all of them weren't sure about it but they had to be positive.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Junhyung couldn't really be contented in just staying at home, he had to see Jessica. He went to his car and drove to the hospital without anyone knowing.

 

He walked into Jessica's room expecting her to be asleep but to his surprise she was wide awake.

 

"Junhyung ah~" Jessica softly said.

 

"Hey how are you feeling?"

 

"I feel great!" she smiled.

 

Junhyung walked closer to her and held her hand. Although Jessica was confuse she liked the feeling of him being there with her, but that didn't stop her from wondering about Junhyung.

 

"What about you? is there something wrong?"

 

He looked down, "Yes, there is,"

 

"What is it?" Jessica got more alarmed.

 

"You, I want you to live, to stay with me, forever," 

 

Jessica was taken a back, she didn't know how to respond. The both of them were left staring at each other's eyes. 

 

"Why do you want me to stay?" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Guys, to be honest i really dont know what kind of sickness Jessica will have in this story coz I dont really know any diseases and things like that so I just put leaukemia in and i dont know how to spell it either haha, anyways i'll put up another update for you guys tomorrow! :D