008

WE GOT MARRIED : BROTHER SISTER EDITION

 

008



 

“Shorty.”

“Hey.”

“Krystal Jung.”

“Krystal….”

“SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH!!”

Krystal sat straight on the bed while glaring at Jae Hyun. Jae Hyun has been bothering her since they went back form Jae Hyun’s photo shoot set. Well, actually, Krystal is the one who keeps ignoring him.

Mark and Wendy are both in their rooms respectively, not wanting to interrupt the couple’s small fight. Krystal quickly stood up and made her way to Wendy’s room.

 


 

“Aish! I ing hate him!”

“Hey, Krystal, you’re jealous?”

“I’M NOT! STOP TALKING TY THINGS!”

“Wow, you must be on your period.”

Krystal is now sitting on the floor while grabbing a fistful of her hair and mentally screamed. Wendy, is still open widely, just looking at ‘her little sister’.

“I think you should talk to him nicely, ya’ know?”

“I don’t know! Okay?”

“Duhh, Krystal, you look like a piece of right now.”

“Says who, Wendy?”

“Me.”

“Crap.”

“Bye, Krystal.”

Wendy slammed the door shut with a loud bang, leaving Krystal in front the door dumbfounded. Wendy doesn’t want to do that, but she really wants Krystal know about her true feelings. She texted Mark to make sure both them will not ruin anything, and with this, Mark agreed.

 


 

“So, you okay?”

“Krystal, please answer me.”

“What…?”

Krystal turned her chair around, meeting Jae Hyun’s gaze. She really hopes that Jae Hyun would say something sweet, instead of;

“You look horrible.”

With that simple sentence, Krystal grabbed a nearest pillow and threw it towards Jae Hyun, but he is the man after all, so he could easily dodge the pillow. They are ‘pillow-fighting’ each other until both ended up laughing together. They are now laying their backs on the bed sheet while still laughing.

“Krystal…”

“Hmm?”

“So that’s it?”

“That’s what?”

“We both are in good terms now?”

“I think so.”

“Do you think Wendy will barge in tonight?”

“I don’t think so. She must be off to her dreamland.”

“Hahaha…”

Little did they know, Wendy is slightly snoring in her sleep while a small smile crept on her face.

 


 

“Yo~ What are we gonna eat today?”

“ Pancakes.”

Wendy took her normal place on the chair, sitting next to Krystal, opposite to Mark, nothing is just the same. Well, the corner of her hawk eyes caught something.

Krystal and Jae Hyun are staring each other with those ‘lovely’ stare.

SERIOUSLY??

KRYSTAL AND JAE HYUN??

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Wendy sent her ‘what’s-with-these-two’ look at Mark. Mark didn’t receive the message since he’s too busy savoring every single taste of the pancakes.

“Guys, both of you are okay now?”

Wendy asked, just to find out about something between these two.

  “Yeah. We shared the bed last night.”

Krystal face palmed. Jae Hyun is still innocent even he’s the eldest here.

“You……what?”

The other three head turned to Mark. Mark’s mouth is slightly ajar, showing the chewed piece of pancakes he had been eating.

“You dork! Don’t over thinking yourself.”

 “Owww!! What was that for?”

Wendy just hit Mark with her spoon. The latter flinch and now he’s whimpering in pain. The metal spoon is strong enough just to make he believed that he’s dead.

Krystal and Jae Hyun laughed softly. If both of these troublemakers are not here, maybe they will be no fun in this house.

“Come on baby, I don’t want to pollute your mind with these kids’ immature fight.”

Jae Hyun offered his hand, and Krystal accepted it. They were now acting like a real couple.

 

"OH OUR LOVELY EYES!"

 



a/n

Hey guys, what are you guys thinking with the flow of this story?
I really want you guys to drop off some comments.
Jusaeyo~~

SaraeKim