002

WE GOT MARRIED : BROTHER SISTER EDITION

002



ONE
TWO
THREE

START!!!

Running steps can be heard in the building. They are filming in the National Folk Museum of Korea in Jongno-gu. The structure here really look historical, yet some romantic scent.

Krystal are running slowly, she doesn’t want to ruin the historical structure.

“It feels like I’m filming for Running Man.” Krystal said while giggling, pacing around the building.

“Why don’t you try to look in there?” The PD asked Krystal.

“Mwo? Did you know where he is?” Krystal pouted.

“Ani, we don’t know.”

“Fine.”

 


 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Did I scream too much? I’m getting excited but I don’t know where to go!”

Wendy keeps on running, asking a lot of questions towards ‘her cameraman’.

“Yahhhhhh! I got you!”

Wendy caught someone who is with shining red hair. She turn to see the face, but the smile crept on her face immediately disappeared.

“I’m sorry.”

Mark turn to see Wendy, with his wide eyes.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m here to film ‘We Got Married : Brother Sister Edition’.”

“Me too!”

“What?”

Wendy put on her shocked expression.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to be Krystal’s ‘husband’!”

“What? I’m here to be Ahn Jae Hyun’s younger brother!”

There you go. Both of them now are having shocked expression on their faces respectively.

“Guys, I assumed that you guys had known for each other, but let’s check the couple first!”

With that, both Wendy and Mark run following the PD.

 

[At the same time.]

Krystal is panting so hard, her both hands are placed on her hips. She saw a bench there and decided to sit there.

Little did she know, Ahn Jae Hyun is walking just behind her, trying calming himself.

  

[Wendy and Mark are now hiding in the nearest bushes.]

“Oh my! What is he doing now?”

Wendy, being the impatient girl, are now pissing off Mark. Mark just rolled his eyes and hit Wendy’s head lightly. Wendy whimpered and Mark continue,

“You . Stop whimpering, you’re so loud. They will catch us here!”

Mark said in his fluent English.

“Okay -.-“

 


 

Jae Hyun made his very first step.

He walked closely towards the bench where Krystal is sitting while taking a deep breath.

Jae Hyun close his eyes and made a move that he had been planning, closing the girl’s eyes while asking who is her sweetly.

“Who is this?”

Krystal couldn’t see anything. As she immediately recognized the voice, she stood up.

“Seolma… Yah! You’re going to be my husband?”

Ahn Jae Hyun gawked when he saw the girl is mainly Krystal, and now she is hitting him, not that harsh, but still painful.

“Ouch! What was that for?”

“I thought my husband will be someone else and handsome!”

“Yah! I’m still handsome than a pig!”

“You’re much uglier.”

“You’re short, you know?”

“What?”

Wendy and Mark are now having blank faces. They didn’t expect the meeting will be this kind of ‘harsh’, especially Wendy, she is actually expecting something sweet, but it turned out to be something extremely bitter.

“We have to do something, Mark.”

“Ehh?”

“You guys will make your first appearance in front of them at their ‘house’.

“Okay.”

There you go, Wendy is now pouting after she heard PD’s words. Mark? He just rolled his eyes.

 


 

KRYSTAL

Q: Why did seem to be quite disappointed?

A: *Laughing softly* I’m not actually. We had worked before for photo shooting and he is really fun to tease with. He keeps on calling me ‘shorty’ which I don’t know did the word really exist.

Q: So, you’re happy?

A: Kind of.. *Smiling*

 


 

JAE HYUN

Q: You look sad. Are you alright?

A: Of course not! She called me a PIG!!! Don’t you know it makes me sad?

Q: Hahaha… Keep on with this, I bet the ratings will be higher with this.

A: Do you think we are faking that scene? She hit me for REAL!

Q: Calm down.

A: Okay. I’m calming now. *Taking breaths deeply*

 


 

WENDY

Q: Why are you opening your mouth?

A: I’m still shocked with the scene. Aren’t a couple supposed to be doing some awkward scene, I mean, not that kind of harsh scene.

Q: Okay. Are you planning something?

A: Of course! I have something fabulous on my mind because I’m fab, ya’ know?

Q: Okay. Your smile is now becoming creepier.

 


 

MARK

Q: How are you feeling?

A: Okay.

Q: Huh? That’s it?

A: Yes, okay.

Q: I see that you’re kind of…well…

 



a/n

Still clueless?
Aigoo... Hahaha.. Well ,about the running thingies~~ I don't know much about the whole place,
so I just wrote based on my idea.
LOL.
I hope that you guys will comment about this story.
PLEASE.
Btw, thank you to 
sone41 and kjxoxo for the comments.
I appreciate it so much. Mmuahhh~~

LMAO.

SaraeKim