003

WE GOT MARRIED : BROTHER SISTER EDITION

003



“WOAH…”

“This house is huge.”

Krystal said in her fluent English.

“Can you please stop speaking in English?”

Jae Hyun, being annoyed on how Krystal had been talking in English, really pissed his guard off.

“I thought you’re a stupid man, but you’re quite intelligent to know what language I’m speaking with. I bet you can speak France too, isn’t it?”

Krystal wriggled his eyebrows. She loves to tease Jae Hyun.

“FINE!!!”

Jae Hyun stormed off to their ‘room’.

They had been told to sleep with each other, so they didn’t freak out to much about that.

  “SHORTY!!!”

“Mwoya?”

“Faster come here!”

“Aishh… I wanna rest first, this giant pig.”

Krystal made her way upstairs. There, she could see that Jae Hyun is currently opening the door.

“Why don’t you ask for the key, giant pig?”

Jae Hyun looks really annoyed. The ‘Giant Pig’ really makes him wanna punch Krystal, but seeing Krystal is much shorter than him, he just tried to open the door.

“My lovely shorty, this is not our room. Look, we have three rooms here. Only ours are unlocked while this two?”

With that, Krystal turned her head to see the whole things. Yes, their house is currently having three rooms. She could see their room’s door has already opened.

“What’s with the extra rooms?”

Krystal, doesn’t want to do something stupid like Jae Hyun, so she asked the director.

“It will be useful later.”

Jae Hyun peeked next to Krystal. After hearing the director’s answer, bulge his eyes out.

“Don’t tell us…”

“What are you thinking in your head, giant pig?”

“Director-nim, please don’t say that you want us to have babies…”

With that, the director, the cameramen and the crews grow silent.

Krystal looked up at him. As she finally understand  Jae Hyun’s words, she began to chase her ‘husband’.

“You ert! I’ll cut off your balls! And you’ll never and ever have any children!”

The house is now filled with scream and chaos.

“Aigoo, they will make our ratings up to the galaxy.”

With that simple director’s words, all the crews laughed their stomachs off, totally amazed by the scene downstairs.

 


 

“Yah, giant. I’m hungry.”

“Cook by yourself, shorty.”

“Mwo! I’m tired because of chasing you, okay?”

“Who ask you to chase me?”

“Who ask you to be a ert man?”

“Hello!!! I’m HOMEEEEE!!!”

Both Krystal and Jae Hyun looked at the voice. They are in the living room, sitting on the couch, lightly panting because of the chasing scene.

Wendy, being like someone who stayed there, opened the main door before stepped in excitedly.

She brought her luggage and swung the door open.

Behind her, Mark is currently carrying three big bags.

“Wendy?”

“Krystallllllll!!!!!!!!”

Wendy run to Krystal and hug her ‘little sis’ tightly. Leaving her luggage at the main door, Mark suddenly tripped onto the luggage. He fell down with the bags.

“Markkkkkk!!!”

Wendy, Krystal and Jae Hyun walk to the lying-on the-floor Mark.

They wait for about few minutes to watch his movement but;

“Are you not going to help me? These bags are heavy!”

     With that, three of them heaved a relieved sigh. They pull up the bags and Jae Hyun pulled his hand out for Mark to reach.

Mark gladly accepted it and stood up.

“Hey, you’re alright?”

Wendy asked in such a concern tone, plus with her Canadian English speaking.

“I’m NOT!! I just brought one luggage, while you? Three freaking big and heavy luggage! And you’re the one who supposedly to bring this luggage in, NOT ME!”

Krystal and Jae Hyun are now impressed, totally impressed with the arguments. Both of them debuted this year and currently arguing like there is no tomorrow.

“Hey, shorty. They are much fabulous than us.”

Jae Hyun whispered in Krystal’s ear. With the tickling sensation, Krystal just gave a small smile.

 “Hey, it’s not my fault either! I didn’t ask you to carry this luggage, okay!!!”

“What? It’s not your fault? Who ask you to just leave all those in the van?”

“I didn’t ask for your help either!”

“GUYS!”

-silent-

Jae Hyun, Mark and Wendy are now looking at the fierce girl, Krystal. She put both her hands across her chest while tapping his feet on the floor.

“I’m hungry.”

 Three of them looked at the latter with ‘you-what?’ face.

“Yeah, I’ve order pizzas.”

Wendy has settled the things up even before she came to the house. She had ordered pizzas, in case they’re hungry, but they really did.

As the pizzas arrived, Wendy opened the door and picked the pizzas. Actually, she wanted to make Mark to pay it, but she just shrugged the thoughts off, still feeling guilty with the previous scene.

Wendy is struggling while carrying seven boxes of pizzas, since she bought it for the crews too. Mark saw it and immediately helped her. He didn’t mean to raise his voice earlier and started a small fight, but he is actually embarrassed because he knew that the cameraman actually took a shot of him falling down. Besides, he really loves to see Wendy’s face when she is actually guilty, rather than her excited face.

“Thank you.”

Wendy is currently whispering but Mark could hear after putting the pizzas on the table. Mark smile regarding to see the latter in front of him is currently hung her head low.

Wendy give out four boxes of pizzas to the crew while they will be having three boxes. She called out for Jae Hyun and Krystal to eat with them.

Silent, dead silent.

They are just munching their pizzas silently. Wendy, always being the talkative girl, is eating in a silence.

“We should break the ice. Shall we?”

 



a/n

I don't know why but I found it was hilarious writing this chapter.
I'm so sorry with my grammar errors, English is my second language, so yeah.

COMMENT JUSAEYO~~

SaraeKim