004

WE GOT MARRIED : BROTHER SISTER EDITION

003



 

“We should break the ice, shall we?”

Every heads are now turned to Wendy. She has been eating silently and it really impressed Mark since Wendy is very talkative.

“Sure. I’ll start first.”

Jae Hyun, being the ‘gentleman’ is now standing up.

“Wait, it will be awkward if you introduced yourself here, I’m not to be a rude girl here, but can we break the ice in the living room?”

Wendy is right. Jae Hyun quickly sit while rubbing the back of his neck.

‘Cute,’

Krystal thought.

As soon as they finished eating and wash the dishes, they gather at the living room. They sit on the cozy couch, Jae Hyun and Wendy are sitting next to Krystal, making Krystal being pressed between them, while Mark? He took the single couch.

“Hello, I’m Ahn Jae Hyun and I was born on the 1st July. It’s nice to meet you guys.”

Jae Hyun bowed lightly. Wendy, sitting while cross her legs suddenly ask, “How about the year?”

“You can google it up.”

“Fine! I thought you’ll fall into my trap but you seem to be clever than what I had imagined.”

   The crews are now laughing with Wendy’s words. Wendy really can make everyone’s day full of laughter, even Krystal and Mark slightly smiled, amazed by ‘The Amazing Wendy’.

“My name is Krystal and I was born on the 24th October and Wendy, I am 8 months younger than you.”

 Krystal, not wanting to end up like Jae Hyun, blurted it out. They seem not to be friendly in front of the people, but since they both can speak English, they managed to break the wall against them.

“I know that.”

“Hello, I’m Mark and I was born on 4th September and it nice to see you guys. I’m here to be Ahn Jae Hyun’s younger brother.”

 As Mark take a seat, he smile at Ahn Jae Hyun and Jae Hyun replied it with a small smile. Actually, he doesn’t know what the use of Mark earlier, but after the introduction, he suddenly remembered that this is ‘We Got Married : Brother Sister Edition’.

“So, I’m the last one. Okay, my name is Wendy Son and I’m form Toronto, Canada. I was born in the same year as Krystal but my birth date is on 21st February. Plus, I’ll be Krystal’s older sister.”

Wendy smiled genuinely. She is actually proud with her introduction.

“So,” The PD starts, “the other two rooms are theirs.”

“Oooo.. I really thought it was supposed to be our chi- OWW! What was that for?”

Jae Hyun rubbed his arm. He can see the light bruise on his ‘beloved arm’ while glaring at Krystal.

“You ert.”

“Hey, I’m not!”

The two are bickering again. Mark is now taking the seat next to Wendy. They hung their mouth opened, as they don’t know what the heck is happening, while the editors and the crews are laughing softly.

 


 

“So, hey.”

Wendy took a peek her head through Mark’s door. Mark turn to see her as she continue,

“Are you still mad?”

“No, I’m not anymore.”

Mark smile lightly when he saw Wendy’s guilty face. He wanted to laugh but he wants Wendy to learn a lesson too.

“Great!”

Wendy suddenly clasped both of her hands. Mark knows something is playing in the girl’s mind.

“You’re not going to do weird things, right?”

“Have you done packaging, Mark?”

“Yes, SonSon. What do you want?”

“Hey L.A boy, don’t ever call me that, that’s my family name!”

“Okay, I’m sorry.”

“Good, now let’s-“

[In the same time,]

“Are we going to share this bed?”

“Of course, you shorty. This bed is King-sized!”

“Hey pig, go and take the couch.”

“This is our first night, aren’t we supposed to-“

Krystal hit her ‘husband’ with a pillow.

“You ert giant!”

“Hey! You’re having dirty thoughts here, not me!”

With that, Jae Hyun steps forward, Krystal who is sitting on the bed moved upwards. Jae Hyun crawled and soon, he is now just few inches far from Krystal.

“If you think I’m a ert, I can show you.”

Jae Hyun’s warm breath is tickling Krystal’s spine. Their both eyes met. As Jae Hyun wanted to move closer, the door suddenly swung open and someone slapped Jae Hyun’s .

“Hey you! Don’t you dare to touch my sister!”

Wendy is the one who slapped Jae Hyun’s , not using her hand, but using a hanger she grabbed out of nowhere.

Mark is now gaping at the scene. Jae Hyun is on top of Krystal, and they both are actually gazing at each other’s features, before Wendy hit her ‘brother-in-law’.

Jae Hyun is now rolling on the bed while holding his ‘precious’. Actually as soon as Jae Hyun turn to see who hit him, Wendy is aiming his hips, but she lose the target and the hanger hit Jae Hyun’s ‘precious’. Krystal and Wendy are now laughing while Jae Hyun is whimpering in pain.

He wanted to ask Mark to help him, but the latter is already on the floor, laughing while holding his stomach.

The room is full of laughter. As soon as they finished laughing and Jae Hyun is actually in ‘okay’ mode, right now, Krystal asked,

“Why are you here with the pillow?”

“Isn’t it obvious? We want to sleep with you!”

“What!!?!!”

Jae Hyun’s voice shocked them. After the laughing things, he pouted and put on ‘I-don’t-want-to-talk’ expression on his face.

“Of course you ert! Krystal and I will sleep on the bed while you and Mark will sleep wherever you guys want.”

“Hey! You’re not my mom!”

“Hey! You’re not a 5 years old baby either!”

“Yah! Do you want me to scream?”

Both heads turned to Krystal.

“Okay.”

By the end, Krystal and Wendy took the bed while Mark and Jae Hyun are on the floor. They sleep deeply but Jae Hyun is now watching Krystal’s sleeping face.

‘Goodnight, shorty.’

With that, Jae Hyun drifted off to the dreamland with a smile crept on his face.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  



a/n

Oh my! I don't know why but I really love this chapter.
Lawl, please comment because I want to know what is your opinion of this story.

SaraeKim