005

WE GOT MARRIED : BROTHER SISTER EDITION

005



 

“Good morning…”

Wendy yawned. She’s the one to wake up. She at the dining table while her head on the table. She is still sleepy, but she has to go for her work just in few minutes.

She took out her phone and call for delivery. She ordered fried chicken.

‘This time I’ll make Mark pay for it.’

 


 

DING! DONG!

“Uhhh..” Mark stirred in his sleep. He is a light sleeper so he gave up and walked downstairs. As he wants to open the door, he saw a note stick on the door.

Make sure you pay for it
or everyone cannot eat.

“Mwoya? Wendy!!!”

Mark crumpled the small note and threw it on the floor. He opened the door and bowed lightly to the delivery man, not wanting to be rude.

At last, he pay for it and put the boxes full of chickens and run upstairs to take warm bathe.

 


 

“Faster! Please come down faster to eat nice and warm chickens!”

“Mwoya? I still want to sleep!!” Krystal stirred in her sleep before sitting on the bed. She waved her legs before stand up since the noise is coming from downstairs.

She opened the bathroom door and suddenly a shirt was being thrown on her head.

“Yah! I’m taking bathe!”

Krystal popped her eyes out when she heard Jae Hyun’s voice. She quickly closed the door and run downstairs.

‘At least, I didn’t see anything.’

She heaved a relief sigh before running down the stairs.

In the kitchen, Mark is wearing an apron while holding a ladle on his right hand while a pot in his left hand. He kept on hitting both of the things to wake the couple up. As he saw Krystal is running down the stairs, he smile but didn’t get any greeting as Krystal just run to the sink and wash her face.

Mark’s smile turned into a deep frown.

“Hey, you okay?”

Krystal, with her wet face, greets the deep-frowned-boy Mark.

“So, you’re not working today?”

 Krystal, wanted to make the silence go, asked Mark with a lot of questions but the boy remained silent.

“Hey, you’re upset?”

“Yes, you didn’t greet me and just run to the sink.”

With that, the frown on Mark’s face turned into pouty lips.

 “Yah! I’m the maknae here, not you.”

Krystal smacked mark’s head lightly before setting herself on the chair.

“Who bought this?”

“Wendy, but she left a note to pay.”

“Hahaha.. She’s unpredictable.”

Krystal laughed softly before digging up her chicken. Both Mark and Krystal saw Jae Hyun is walking downstairs. Krystal lightly blushed, remembering the previous scene.

“Hey, hyung.”

“Hey.”

Jae Hyun set himself down opposite to Krystal’s. He wanted to so,

“Don’t ever barge in like that.”

“Huh? Ayye.. What are you guys doing, huh? I bet if Wendy knows abou-“

“Hey, Mark, don’t ever told her or else I cannot meet you guys anymore.”

Mark laughed softly.

“Hey, you’re the one who should lock the door.”

Krystal spoke up.

“Yeah, put the blame on me. By the way, you look horrible without make up.”

“Yah!”

‘Here you go.’

Mark thought and mentally face palmed himself.

 


 

“Yoohoo~~ I’m home!!!”

“Guys, does anyone home?”

“Hellooooooo~~”

“Yah! It’s not funny! Faster and came out.”

Wendy walked past the living room. When she wants to turn on the kitchen light, someone in a white robe appeared in front of here. She screamed loudly and hit the ‘person’ continuously.

“Yah! It hurts!”

Wendy stopped and suddenly all the lights being . Laughter can be heard in the kitchen. She turned around and saw Krystal and Jae Hyun laughing behind the kitchen island.

She turned back to the ‘person’ and search for his hair. She knew it’s Mark so she grabbed the hair harshly and moving her hands back and forth.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!”

  ‘Tonight gonna be a long night’

Krystal thought while continue laughing.

 



a/n

Lawl, I don't know but I'm inlove with this fanfic.
Okay, bye.

SaraeKim