010

WE GOT MARRIED : BROTHER SISTER EDITION

010



 

“Hey, mom. Morning~”

“Morning, Wendy.”

Wendy kissed her mother’s cheek. Her mother is actually cooking breakfast. Her hands keep flipping the pancakes.

“Where are the others, Wendy?”

 “They are in their rooms, busy preparing themselves.”

“Ohh.. Go call the others when the breakfast is done, okay?”

“Okay, mom.”

 


 

“THOSE DORKS UPSTAIRS!!! PLEASE COME DOWN TO EAT MY MOM’S SPECIAL BREAKFAST!!!”

“Wendy, stop shouting. You’re too loud, my dear.”

Wendy saw her father is walking downstairs. She quickly run to her father and hug him tightly while wishing him a good morning.

Few minutes later, Krystal, Jae Hyun and Mark appeared. They are walking down the stairs and go to the dining table.

“Good morning.”

They three chorused and bowed down. Wendy’s parents give them a smile, before asking them to eat. Wendy is now savoring her meal like there’s no tomorrow. She didn’t say a word and keeps on feeding herself.

“Wow. You’re unbelievable.”

“Krystal, she always like that when eating. My lovely daughter will shut every time she eat.”

“Seriously? She’s so loud when eating with us.”

Mark is now the one who is watching Wendy eat. She didn’t look like an idol at all. Even she’s not talking while eating, her face looks horrible with those maple syrup around her lips.

“Take this. Your face looks ugly.”

Mark offered Wendy a tissue. She gladly took it. However, she’s sending Mark her ‘I-hate-you’ look because of the boy’s previous comment, but the latter seems to not care at all.

“So, you guys are going anywhere?”

Wendy’s mom asked.

“I don’t know. Wendy is our tour guide here.”

With that Krystal’s answer, Wendy’s mother let out a soft laugh. She knew her daughter well. She knows that her daughter must be talking a lot about Toronto.

“So, where are you taking them, my sweetheart?”

“Centreville.”

“Where is that?”

“Mark, don’t ask a dumb question. Of course it’s in Toronto!”

“Okay, Wendy. Whatever you wanna say.”

“You dummy head.”

Wendy’s parents giggled. They never saw how their daughter is doing whenever she is with boys. This is their first time, and it really hilarious to watch.

“Mark is handsome, don’t you think so?”

“Yes, honey. He’s good-looking. Don’t say that you ship both of them now.

“You know what’s the best for our daughter.”

 


 

“Guys!!! Let me welcome you to Centreville Amusement Park!! Now, here’s the map.”

“Wow, this place is huge!”

“I know that shorty, and you’ll be lost since you’re so small.”

“YAH!!! AHN JAEHYUN!!”

-

Okay, they’re running now.

-

“MAKE SURE YOU GUYS BE BACK HERE AROUND 6 P.M!!!”

 


 

KRYSTAL x JAE HYUN

“I’m tired.”

“Me too. You giant are really fast.”

“You are slow because of the short legs of yours.”

“You dummy-“

“My lovely wife, let’s go there.”

“Where?”

“There.”

Jae Hyun pointed to the Ferris Wheel in front of them. Jae Hyun grabbed Krystal’s hands and lead her to the entrance.  

“Fine, giant. I’ll surely kill you if I fell.”

“You can trust me, you know?”

 


 

WENDY x MARK

“So, where are we going?”

“Duhhh~~ Mark, we’re in an Amusement Park, of course we’re here for the ride!”

“Yeah, I know!! But, I don’t know what to ride!!”

“Let’s go to the Monster Coaster.”

“You sure, Wendy? I’m afraid that you will pass out.”

“Oh, Mark. I’m not a weak girl.”

 


 

“You guys are wearing couple shirts?”

“Who?”

“You Mark. Of course it is HyunStal!!”

“Who is HyunStal?”

“I don’t give a .”

“Okay. I know it now.”

Krystal and Jae Hyun is wearing a couple shirts and holding hands. Not to mention, both thme are eating cotton candy now. Plus, their Mickey hair bands.

“Please stop acting lovey-dovey because I’ll surely kill you guys.”  

 



a/n

So, the last dialogue goes to Wendy!
Hahah.. Isn't she is the one who always ship them.
LOL

SaraeKim