007

WE GOT MARRIED : BROTHER SISTER EDITION

007



 

Wendy and Mark,
it will be an honor
for both of you to
meet me
-PD

 

“What did he want from us?”

 “Mark, am I will be kicked out of this show?”

“Yah, Wendy, what are you talking about?”

“You know, maybe viewers are currently hating me now because I blabbered too much in this show.”

Wendy hung her head low while Mark just chuckled at her reason. There’s no way the director want to kick her out, she’s the show’s treasure after all. As the PD arrived at the café they had been promised too, Wendy and Mark bowed and Wendy still ducked her head down.

“Wendy, are you okay?”

 The PD asked.

“Yes, I am okay.”

Still ducking her head.

“Well, Wendy and Mark, I’m here to give you a mission, and Wendy, I bet that you will talk non-stop after this.”

“Really?”

Mark could see the little sparks in Wendy’s eyes.

‘Here you go.’

 


 

“YESSSS!!!!” WOOO~~”

“Yah, Wendy! People are staring, don’t you notice that?”

“What? Let them stare since I’m so happy right now!”

Wendy keeps on dancing her ‘I’m-so-happy-dance’ and jumping. Mark face palmed himself as he follows Wendy’s steps to their van.

 


 

[Next Morning]

“You sleepy head, come on!”

“I still wanna-asdhgfffhrhdd”

Using his strength, Mark tossed the pillow attack from Wendy. Wendy lost her balance and end up on top of Mark. Mark, still having blurry vision, sneeze when he feels someone’s hair is tickling his nose. He soon locked eyes with Wendy and they stayed in that position for about few minutes until;

“Look what you have done with my hair!”

“What SonSon? Who ask you to hit me?”

“Yo L.A boy! I never knew that you’re quite strong!”

“Don’t think that I’m weak like you SonSon!”

“You, sonofa!”

Both of them are lucky as they’re the only two left in the house. They keep on chasing each other fro about 30 minutes until they both tired and decided to take bathe.

 


 

“Wooo~~ Jae Hyun oppa! You look stunning!”

“Mwoya? You look like a mad girl here.”

“Little sis, you should see your husband there! He looks so wild! Eureurong~”

“Tch.”

Krystal and Wendy are now at Jae Hyun’s photo shooting place. Jae Hyun is now posing alone since the stylist is still preparing the girl model.

 Today’s theme is ‘Dark and Wild’ which means Jae Hyun has to be topless. Krystal admitted that ‘her husband’ is really hot without a shirt on. She lightly blush thinking about it.

“Ayye~ Why are you blushing?”

 “Mwoya?! I’m not blushing!”

“Your face is now as red as tomato.”

Krystal ducked her head down. Soon, Mark arrived at the set with hands full of food. Wendy run to Mark and help him with the food. Mark greeted everyone there and offered them the food.

Mark, Krystal and Wendy took a seat at a table to watch Jae Hyun. The crews are now bringing up a single bed.

‘Oh no!’

Krystal knew this is coming, completing the theme. The girl is laying on the bed seductively, especially with the tight and revealing dress. Jae Hyun crawled on top of the girl and they stared at each other for a few minutes.

‘SNAP’

‘SNAP’

‘SNAP’

“I’m going to the bathroom.”

“Ayye~ Little sister, don’t be jealous. He’s not ‘married’ to you either.”

Krystal ignored Wendy’s word. She put her food on the table and slowly walked to the bathroom. Wendy grinned, knowing what’s in ‘her sister’s’ head.

“She’s jealous! OMG MARK! She’s freaking jealous!”

“Yah! Stop hitting me! I’m eating!”

Wendy is still grinning and kept on hitting Mark. Without her knowing, her hands hit the food Mark is eating and it fell down. It’s a luck it’s just a burger, so there’s no soup at all, if not, they will surely have to clean up the mess.

“You!”

Mark pointed his finger to Wendy.

“What?”

“You have waste ¼ of my double cheeseburger!”

“So?”

“Don’t you know it is not good to waste food, even it is just a bite? Don’t you know that there are lots of people out there who suffered a lot without eating? Don’t you know-“

Wendy face palmed, listening to every bit of Mark’s lecture regarding to the waste of food.

 


 

[In the bathroom]

Krystal steps forward, make her way to the sink to wash up. She take a hand full of water and begin to wash her face.

‘Krystal, you’re not jealous, okay?’

‘You’re just feeling tired right now.’

‘Krystal Jung, he’s not married to you either, just like Wendy said.’

She stared at her reflection in the mirror before weakly smiled.

‘Again, Krystal, you’re not jealous.”  

 

 



a/n

Actually, I was making this story's plot during my final exam, I was so bored back then,
so I asked my class teacher a piece of paper and I began to build this story's plot.
I doesn't ship Krystal x Jaehyun but I don't know why I put them as the main characters.
So far, I'm enjoying writing this story and thank you for some support.

SaraeKim