006

WE GOT MARRIED : BROTHER SISTER EDITION

006



 

‘Jae Hyun, please wake up.’

“Urghh!! I don’t want!! I need more sleep!!” Jae Hyun turned his body to the other side, annoyed with the waking voice.

‘Jae Hyun….’

“Fine, mom!” Jae Hyun sat straight on the bed but still with his shut eyes. He blinked it for a couple of times and his eyes suddenly popped out, meeting the PD’s eyes.

He stood and lightly bowed, saying sorry about his previous behavior while rubbing the back of his neck.

“It’s okay. I know you are tired.”

The PD replied while laughing softly while Jae Hyun continuously rubbing his neck.

“I want you to ask Krystal for a date. After the 1st Episode, viewers are eager to watch the next episode, you know, with the beaten-up scene.”

“What? Fans are enjoying watching me being hit by the shorty? Oh No!”

“Fans love it. Everyone, actually.”

“Okay.”

 


 

“How was your sleep last night?”

Wendy asked with full of burger. They are eating Mc Donalds food for breakfast.

“It is much more comfortable than sleep on the floor. Right, Mark?”

Last night, Wendy and Krystal both took the master bedroom, while Jae Hyun and Mark took Mark’s room. This is all because Wendy said so and they just follow her instruction since the girl was still mad about the ‘ghost things’.

“Shorty.”

“What?”

“The director asked us to go for a date.”

“What a gentleman.”

Jae Hyun snorted when he heard sarcastic tone in Wendy’s words. Yes, he didn’t supposed to ask someone for a date like that, but he also didn’t want to embarrassed himself.

“So, you wanna go?”

“My lovely younger sister by 8 months old, don’t fall for his trap! You have to make him asked you sweetly!”

“Wendy, shut up! I’m eating!”

“L.A boy, what do you think I’m doing? I just wanna make my sister feels happy.”

“Wendy, Mark, stop this. Fine, pig. I’ll go with you.”

“Okay, but you should be ready before 2 p.m.”

“Tch. Such a demanding person.”

“WENDY!”

 


 

“Oh my! They are smiling each other and most importantly, they’re holding hands!”

“Geez, Wendy, you should shut your mouth or we will be surely dead.”

“I just can’t contain my feels-mghhhnfhrhfrfejsd”

Mark just stuffed Wendy’s voice with a cupcake which was just arrived. He actually wanted to pour chocolate drink towards her but the cupcakes just came in perfect timing.

“I don’t know I agreed on this.”  

 


 

[30 minutes ago]

“Mark…?”

“Yes, Wendy?”

“They just went for the date.”

“So, what?”

“Mark……….”

“Fine, Wendy.”

 


 

[Back in the meantime]

They had been following Jae Hyun and Krystal an hour ago. Jae Hyun brought Krystal to the biggest shopping mall in South Korea, The Kingdom (did you guys watch Master’s Sun? LOL).

Jae Hyun later brought Krystal to the famous café here, which lead mark and Wendy here, too. They are sitting around five tables away from the couple’s table. They hide their face with the beverage menu. Since the crews already told the workers there what is actually happening, they find it hilarious and cute.

“Look! They are both laughing! Omgfhyhfdjjsssffh-“

“Shut up you girl! Here you go, say ahhhh~~~”

Mark took a spoon of Moist Chocolate cake and put it in front of Wendy’s mouth. Wendy slightly pouted, but took the cake by the way.

“They are both cute too!”

“I know right! I’m starting to ship them too!”

Mark is now busy feeding Wendy, just want to shut Wendy’s mouth. The other workers, especially, girls are having butterflies in their stomach to watch the lovely scene. Even Jae Hyun doesn’t feed Krystal.

“These two couples are really sweet, I wanted to tweet about them being here but I’m afraid that sasaengs will freak out and harm them.”

The first worker said. She and her friends had been watching the two couple secretly since they arrived.

“I know right! Sasaengs are sometimes unpredictable.”

The second worker added.

“Actually, ALWAYS.”

The four workers chorused together.

 


 

“Hey, boy. Stop feeding me, I’m full!”

Wendy blurted out. Mark put the spoon and the plate and slightly pouting. Wendy rolled her eyes and continued,

“If you keep pouting, I’ll surely scream and ‘BOOM!’ they will see us.”

“Fine, Wendy.”

 


 

KRYSTAL

Q: Are you feeling happy with the date today?

A: Yup, kind of. *Laughing softly*

Q: Why are you laughing?

A: Nothing. Actually, I feel so happy with the date and we were actually talking about lots of things.

Q: So, you’re not hitting each other today?

A: Of course not! I still want to protect my image, you know? *Flips her hair before continue laughing*

Q: We’re sure that you know Wendy and Mark are following you, right?

A: Of course! And that’s the reason why both Jae Hyun and I were laughing. We had knew it from the beginning.

Q: You’re not angry?

A: No! They’re actually made the weather happier. I really love to see both of them by the way. *Smile*

 

WENDY

Q: Krystal knew about you and Mark had been following her.

A: What? *Mouth swung open*

Q: Wendy?

A: *Still opening *  

 



a/n

62 subscribers is too much for me. Thank you so much for supporting this story. Well, some of you are asking for
Krystal x Jaehyun's interaction, right?
Maybe I'll try my best in the next update.
Thank you for the comments too!!!
I really love reading it, it's like a motivation for me.
Keep on commenting, and maybe I'll reply to your comments later, okay?

SaraeKim