001

WE GOT MARRIED : BROTHER SISTER EDITION

001



 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m F(x)’s maknae, Krystal.”

Q: How are you feeling with the invitation to join this variety show?

A: I’m extremely surprised since this is a special edition. I thought it would be Victoria eonnie since she had been pairing up with Nickhun sunbae-nim. *Giggling*

Q: What kind of man would you like to be your husband in the future?

A: Do you have to ask this question? *Hahaha* I would like to have a husband that is a very caring person, and you know, a kind-hearted man.

Q: Do you want him to be a singer, or maybe an artist?

A: I’m okay with it. *Eye-smile*

 


 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Red Velvet’s lead vocalist, Wendy.”

Q: How are you today?

A: *Laughing with derpy face* I’m fine, thank you.

Q: What did you expect when you saw the invitation card in front of your dorm?

A: I was feeling like maybe Irene or Seulgi will be in this program, since our Maknae, Joy is too young for that. *Laughing*

Q: Why do you think that so?

A: Irene and Seulgi are both pretty, Joy too but since she’s still young for this program, so I never thought it will be for her.

Q: Who’s the first one to see the invitation card?

A: Our manager-eonnie. She came running to us while waving a bright pink card. We were so clueless back then, especially me since I don’t know much about this show. *Giggling* And then, Irene, Seulgi and Joy were like fangirling, leaving me dumbfounded. *Derp face* And when our manager-eonnie read the card out loud saying my name was there, I was feeling like, “OH MY GOSH!” *Laughing again*

Q: How are you feeling about being Krystal’s sister?

A: I knew her since she is Seulgi’s friend, and I feel really happy since I’ll be a sister of someone I know. By the way, does she know about me being her older sister? *Wriggling her eyebrows*

Q: She will know about it later…

 


 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m a model, but also an actor, Ahn  Jae Hyun.”

Q: Are you okay? You seem nervous.

A: *Laughing* I’m quite nervous since I will meet my ‘wife’ in a just few minutes.

Q: What is your ideal type?

A: *Laughing softly* It doesn’t matter, as long as she loves me. Hahaha

Q: Well, everyone loves you, don’t you think?

A: *Laughing* Then, they must be lucky. *Wink playfully*

 


 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m L.A boy, Mark.”

Q: You seem to be very excited.

A: Yes, this is my first variety show other than Real Got7. Since the previous show was with my members, I didn’t feel this kind of excited. *Eye-smile*

Q: You did know that you’ll be Jae Hyun’s younger brother, isn’t it?

A: Of course I know! At first, I really didn’t understand with the concept, but the other members did explain it well.

Q: What are your hopes towards this show?

A: I’m hoping that I didn’t be a burden and I really hope that I will blend well with the others. *Smile widely*

 

WE GOT MARRIED : BROTHER SISTER EDITION
FIGHTING!!!



a/n:

So, hello guys!!
The first chapter is up!
Hope you guys are understanding the concept now.
Still clueless? I'll make it more clearer in the next chapter, okay?
Annyeong!!!

SaraeKim