Chapter 7

My Vampire Girlfriend

I took a quick shower and went inside my room. My eyes were heavy and my body's too tired to do anything. Then, I realized that Minjae wants me to tutor her in Biology. Speaking of her, she conquered my thoughts again. I laid down on bed and turned off the lights. Because of my tiredness, my eyes were half open half close. Then, I saw a female figure standing by the window which made my eyes opened wide. I quickly opened the lights and saw no one.

My heart beats rapidly fast as I began panting because of a mysterious figure. But I noticed her face even in the dark. Then, it kinda looks like Minjae. So, she just appeared here and then disappeared in a speed of light?

What the hell am I thinking? Focus on your studies, Han. Ugh... I hate myself right now. Can't believe my mind's going crazy. With the thinking and thinking all over again, I suddenly went to sleep.

Hyosub POV

Out of the woods, I saw Lu Han's house. Then, a girl climbed down out of the window and ran with full speed. I can sense that she's a vampire. As a wolf, even if she's either good or bad, she's still my opponent. Did she killed Lu Han? What did she do to Lu Han? Anxiety grew on me. I don't care if he's not that close to me. What I care was his safety from our opponents. I looked very closely at his window. Turned out that he's okay. I felt relieved. Although, my feeling's not enough. I have to know who she was.

I walked fast to the forest and transformed into a wolf. I ran as fast as I can, all the way to our house. When I got home, I turned back into a human and went inside. My brothers, Jongin, Sehun, Kyungsoo and Jongdae, greeted me first.

"Hey, wolf cub!" Jongdae patted my head. "Yeah, whatever. Hi." I said. "Well, you look like you're not yourself." Jongin checked me out. "Guys, we need to talk." I spoke with a serious tone.

We gathered to the living room and I began to speak. "I saw an opponent at Lu Han's house." I said. "What? That can't be. They're all dead." Kyungsoo reacted. "Not all of them. Guess we didn't kill some of those blood creatures." Sehun spoke.

I thought they're all dead, all killed by our pack. I thought we won in the battle before. This is impossible. We have to complete our mission. And that mission was to kill every vampire.

Lu Han POV

Morning came and I woke up with a bad feeling. It feels so weird. What's wrong with me? How will I overcome this? I have to figure this out.

I went to school 15 minutes before the time. I honestly don't know why but I just came early. Hours passed, I decided to go to the library to look for a book. A book about weird people? Or maybe about mysteries inside of a person. Ugh... I'm going nuts. 

As books caught my attention every second, I heard footsteps behind me. Then all of a sudden, bare hands covered my eyes. But those hands were not warm but cold...cold as ice. I touched those hands and removed it from my eyes. Never knew that it would be...her.

"Hello, Lu Han." Minjae greeted me with a smile. Her smile made my heart skipped a beat. "Oh... Hey." I said. "You said that you're allowed to tutor me anytime, right?" She asked. "Yeah. So? You want me to tutor you now?" I looked at her but her head was facing downwards and bit her lower lip. She responsed by nodding slowly. "Okay. Let's start." I held her wrist and dragged her to a vacant table. I pulled out a chair for her to sit and I sat across her.

I gave her some questions and she answered it all. I checked some of her answers and I taught her the right ones. She was really attentive on what I've taught to her. I gave her another set of questions and she answered it. As she was answering, I did nothing but to stare at her beautiful face. Although, she pouts when she doesn't know the answer. How cute. 

Wait...

What am I thinking? Focus Han. You're here to tutor her; not to stare at her and mesmerized her. I shooked my head to removed the thoughts and went back to reality. When I looked at her for the second time, she was asleep.

Oh great. Now, what am I going to do? I sighed heavily. I gently took her notebook and checked her answers. However, it was all correct. While looking at her answers, someone groaned. It's Minjae. She woke up and rubbed her eyes, then looked at me. I gulped at her gaze.

"Am I correct?" She asked. "Uh... Ye-yes? Yes. You got it all right." I said. "Really? Well, that's unexpected. I did it quite well. And by that, let's go out after school. My treat." She wore a bright smile on her face. She stood up and fixed her things. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!" She said with a cheerful tone. She grabbed her bag and my hand, then went out of the library.

Never knew she'll be like this. It's different. At first, she looked like she hates me, then she's now friendly and happy as if we're close friends. Well, guess I'll spend some good time with her.