Chapter 5

My Vampire Girlfriend

I don't like weird stuffs. But really. She's getting on my nerves. It gets even weirder if I fall in love with her. She's the only problem I had in school, nothing else.

"Han, you'll go to school with these." Dad threw his car keys on me. "No way. Really, Dad? For real?" I said with a happy tone. He nodded. Finally, I can use Dad's car! I went outside and open the car door. I got inside and inserted the key into the hole. Then, I started the engine. It feels like they bought me this as a gift. "Focus on the road, Han!" Mom said. "I will." I said. Dad saluted me and I did the same. Then, I went off to school.

When I got to the school's parking, I parked the car properly. Wish I can have my driver's liscense and my own car after I graduate. I got off the car and saw Joohyun approaching me. "Hey, Lu Han! Sweet ride you got there." She complimented. "It's my Dad's. He let me use it." I said and she nodded. "By the way, we're going to have a prom but it'll be next two weeks." She continued. "Will you go out with me to the prom?" She suddenly asked. I'm not sure about that. Actually, I want to go out with Minjae. "Uhm... Joohyun, sorry. I can't. I'm going to ask someone. But I'm 100% sure that Chanyeol will ask you." I said. "Really? Chanyeol will ask me? Well, that's a great idea. Okay! Thanks, Lu Han!" Then, she waved at me and left. I sighed in relief. 

At the other side of the parking lot, there I saw, Kim Minjae with her brother and sister. I took one glance from them and walked towards the entrance of the school. But in the middle of parking lot, there's a coming car towards me. I'm froze and can't move because of shock. But then, I saw Minjae ran towards me and pushed me away. The coming car hit her. I gasped in shock. I stood up and ran to her. But she's not hurt. There's a huge mark in front of the car. She's on her knees and covered her head with her arms. A lot of students went to the scene. 

Many of them asked, "Oh Gawd! Minjae, are you okay?" "Baby Jae, you alright?" "Minjae, are you hurt?" while her brother and sister did nothing to help her. When the others kept on blabbering to her, she glanced at me and stood up carefully.

When the scene's over, we went to our classrooms. During the hours of class, she's at the clinic. I kept on thinking about the scene earlier. It's really weird. I saw her at the side of the parking lot. I walked in the middle of the road, supposed going to the entrance. But there's a coming car. She pushed me away and she was hit. Again, weird. She saved me with both full strength and speed. She stopped the car with her hands and arms. It's totally impossible. I need to know some details.