Chapter 6

My Vampire Girlfriend

When the school bell rang, I stormed out of the room and went to the clinic. Before I open the door, the doorknob twisted. With a shock, I stepped away from the door. Minjae went out of the clinic and saw me in state of shock. 

"What happened to you? Why are you like that? Are you hurt? You have injuries? Bruises?" She checked my arms, face and neck. She stared at my neck and bit her lower lip. She snapped from her thoughts and looked at me.

"I-I'm f-fine. N-no need to w-worry." I stuttered. "Can I talk to you for a while?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed my wrist. She took me to the school's garden at the roof top. We stopped at our tracks and found a bench to sit on. 

"Please begin." She said. I was thinking some questions about the accident. "How did you do that?" I suddenly asked.

"Did what?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "You know, earlier. When you saved me from the coming car." I said. 

"Don't mind it. As long as you're safe, you don't have to worry anything." She said with a smile plastered on her face. I doubted that. "Please tell me, what's going on? Why are you doing this? I need to know." I need details, need more info. 

"Why would you just thank me and get over it." She said with anger and stood up. "Okay, thank you." I said in defeat. She glanced at me and walked away.

Minjae POV

I got home from school. I feel tired. The maids opened the gates and bowed to me. "Good evening, Ms. Kim." I greeted them back. As the doors of the mansion opened, I saw my brother and sister standing there with their arms folded on their chests. 

"Oppa. Unnie. I'm tired. I'm not going to brag things right now." I said and walked passed them. Hyoyeon Unnie blocked my way and dragged me to Joonmyeon Oppa with full speed. Before I speak, they started.

"You almost got us in trouble! You know we'll be in great danger once he figure out that we're vampires!" Hyoyeon Unnie shouted. I bit my lower lip, controlling my anger. I don't want to disrespect them by shouting them back which I wanted to do it right now.

"She never wanted this to happen, Noona. It's not what you think." Joonmyeon Oppa defended me. She sighed heavily and went to her room. Joonmyeon Oppa glanced at her then to me. He hugged me tight for comfort.

I didn't want any danger. Although, I'm doing my best to keep our hidden reputations as a family secret. I need to protect Lu Han and I have feelings for him. But I have to make sure that he's trustworthy.

"Don't worry, Minjae. Hyoyeon's anger will not take long." Soojung Unnie approached us and put the few strands of my hair behind my ear. I grinned and thanked her. Joonmyeon Oppa's so lucky to have a nice girl like Soojung.

"She's right, Jae. I know her for years. It's like I only knew her yesterday." Taemin Oppa chuckled. They grinned at me and Joonmyeon Oppa kissed the top of my head.

I always do my responsibility as a vampire. I'm also careful with my actions. I also try not to kill innocent people, even Lu Han. He's on my mind. I must control my thirst when I'm around him.

After a few hours of studying, I went out of the window then at Lu Han's house. I don't know where he lives but I can smell his scent.

I took a glance at his house and looked at the windows to see him. Then, I saw a familiar figure at the upper right window. I quietly climbed the wall and sneaked inside.