Chapter 10

My Vampire Girlfriend

Luhan POV

A waitress approached us and showed us a table for two. I pulled a chair for Minjae and I sat across her.

"So, you're all alone?" I asked.

"Yup, but not anymore 'cuz you're with me." She said with a smile.

After looking at the menu, Minjae ordered what she wanted.

"How about you ask me what's on these people's minds here at this place." She said.

"Uh... Was that even possible?" I asked, confused. She just smirked at me and looked around.

"That guy at the corner? Money's on his mind." She pointed at the guy at the corner of the restaurant.

"The girl with him? Just lust. A group on the table beside the two? Money, lust, money, money, lust and lust. The other guy, just a cat." She laughed. Then, she turned to me.

"But you? Nothing. Weird... I really wanna know but too bad can't read it." She shooked her head. I sighed a little knowing that.

Then, the food's served. We ate and talked about random things and school.

The next thing I knew was she went to my house that night. She greeted my parents and chatted them.

"Oh sweetie, I somehow think that you and our Han here are perfect for each other." Mom said with glee.

"Mom-" I was cut off

"I'm flattered, Mrs. Lu. Thank you." Minjae responsed.

"We're looking forward to see you again, Ms. Lee." said Dad.

"Same with you, Mr. Lu. Well, it's getting late. Guess I have to go now. Thank you for having me here." She stood up and bowed to them. I stood up and went to the door. She bid her goodbyes to my parents before she went outside.

"I love your parents Luhan. It's my first time meeting a not-so old couple and have chit-chat and all. Thank you so much." She smiled at me.

"It's nothing really. Thank you too for a nice visit." I said.

Minjae POV

"I should go now. Bye." I waved at him and walked away. Then, I thought of something better than just a goodbye.

"Luhan!" I called him. He turned as he opened the door. "Yeah?" He responded. I ran to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"See you tomorrow." I said and went to the streets. Since no one's at the streets, I ran with full speed but suddenly a girl blocked my way. I immediately stopped a meter away from her.

"Look who's here. Can't believe you're still alive."

"Guess you're not that good."

"Whatever. And I forgot, stay away from Han."

"Why should I? I didn't do anything bad."

"You're dangerous so stay away from him!" She turned into a wolf and attacked me but I reacted fast.

"I'm protecting him, Hyosub!" She didn't listened to me and just kept on aiming attacks on me. I aimed her my attacks until she gave up and turned back into human.

"Hyosub, you've gotta believe me. I'm protecting him from the volturi." I said as I helped her stood up.

"I'm sorry, Minjae but I can't trust you with Luhan." She said and ran away.

What am I going to do now? I don't wanna let Hyosub do my responsibility. She can't do what I do. I have to do what I have to do. You want war, Hyosub? Then, it's a war you'll get.

To be continued...