Chapter 3

My Vampire Girlfriend

During the 2 hours of Biology, at the corner of my eye, I saw her glancing to me. I didn't turn to face her, however, she's on my mind on that moment. 

"Class is over." Our Biology teacher said. Then, at the same time, the school bell rang. She immediately stood up, grabbed her backpack and stormed out of the classroom. I want to know what's wrong. Was she mad at me? Did I do something that she disliked? I shooked my head, forgetting my thoughts about her. I grabbed my backpack and went out.

I went to a teacher's office to check my school schedule. But when I got in, I saw her again. I thought she has problems about focusing on our current subject.

"Any class? Physics? Math?" She asked. "Oh wait, son." A teacher said to me, that made her glanced to me. She shot me a glare, realizing it was me. "I'm sorry. But the other classes are now full. I'm afraid you'll have to stay in Biology." The teacher said. She murmured and stormed out. I changed my mind and went out too. I think she wants to stay away from me. She was the only problem I had during the first day of school.

Miyoung saw me coming to the cafeteria. "Hey, Lu Han!" She called out to me. She's with her friends. I approached to them and sat with them. 

"Okay, these are my friends. First, this is Park Chanyeol. Smart guy with a creepy smile." Miyoung faced to Chanyeol. We greeted each other. She's right, he really do smile creepily. "Then, this is Byun Baekhyun. Talkative and the head journalist of our school's newspaper." She faced to Baekhyun. We greeted each other as well. "Nice meeting you, Lu Han. I'll put your face on our headline. Nah, I'm just kidding. But glad you're here with us." Baekhyun grinned. "I'm glad you're all very welcoming." I said. 

While eating, I saw students who looked popular. "Who were they?" I asked them. "Oh them. They are the Kim's. That guy is Kim Joonmyeon, with his girlfriend, Jung Soojung." Chanyeol explained. The couple passed us and went to their table. "The other one. Her name is Kim Hyoyeon, with his boyfriend, Lee Taemin." Baekhyun added. "Then, who is she?" I asked about a girl who came in. "That is Kim Minjae. She's the youngest sister of Joonmyeon and Hyoyeon." Miyoung explained. "And you know what's weird about them? The Kim's and their boyfriend and girlfriend live in one house." Baekhyun bragged. "I think their parents let them so." Chanyeol laughed. Yeah, it's not that funny. I glanced at their table.

So, she's Minjae. Well, I have to know more about her so that I can figure out why she act strange towards me. I saw her and glanced at me. Then, she glanced to her sister. I felt something heavy inside of me. 

After break time, I went to P.E class. We played basketball. My team players were active and out-going. I was going to pass the ball to Chanyeol but I accidentally hit someone's head. "Ouch! Who the hell have done that?!" The girl complained. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it, I swear!" I approached her. She turned to me. Her irritated face turned to a shocked one.

"Look, it was an accident. I didn't mean to hit you on pu-" I was cut off by her. "It's okay. I'm fine, don't worry. I forgive you." She gave me a grin. "Hey! Sorry about my friend here. I didn't caught the ball." Chanyeol wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Nah, it's okay, Yeollie." She said. "Lu Han, this is Seo Joohyun. Smart like me, demure and book lover." Chanyeol introduced her to me. "It's nice to meet you, Joohyun." I said. "And Joohyun, this is Lu Han. A new student from Gyeongsangnam-do." Chanyeol said. "It's been an honor." Joohyun lend her hand and I gave it a friendly shake.

"Okay, Lu Han! Now you know all of my friends, you don't have to feel out of space." Chanyeol smiled at me. I'm really happy about my new school. I have great friends who spend their fun times with me.