Chapter 8

No Other, Besides You..

CHAPTER 8

Being pregnant sure is a bless, but at the same time it’s definitely a pure hell. Never in his life, he had to throw up over smelling an onion! And it is so freaking tiring. He can't go anywhere near the food without throwing up, let alone to eat. He's hungry, but his stomach refused to accept any kind of food he ate.

Besides throwing up ever so frequently, he also had to deal with his mood swings. Every single thing that Jonghyun or his maid do, will pissed him off. He knew Jonghyun are having a hard time with his frequent mood swings, but the elder never said anything about that, as if he perfectly understands the reason of him being so sensitive.

The baby is seriously giving him a hard time by causing him the biggest problem of all, where he finds himself wanting Jonghyun ever so desperately. In other words, he needs to be laid by none other than Jonghyun!

Yes, he's over his own husband.

Usually he would share his entire problem with Jinki, but he couldn't possibly talk to his cousin about this, right? Only god knew how his cousin will react over something like this.

Even watching his husband shirtless back could get him so painfully hard. There was a time where he had to release himself in the bathroom after watching the taller work out. And because of that, he had been avoiding Jonghyun, to prevent himself from doing things that could embarrass himself. He also has his own pride, he couldn't possibly go to Jonghyun and say "Hey Jjong, please me", right?

He even went to the doctor to ask what the hell is wrong with him. He never had been so like this. Sure, he loves Jonghyun but not once he felt like jumping into Jonghyun as soon as he saw the older. Dr. Jung of course said nothing wrong with him; it is a usual thing of being pregnant. The doctor also added that his baby will be most likely a girl seeing how Kibum react over Jonghyun.

Kibum was more than happy to know that. Not only Jonghyun wanted a baby girl, but he was also hoping the baby will be a girl, but still the feeling of wanting Jonghyun worries him a lot. Sooner or later he couldn’t possibly hold it.

Suddenly, an idea clicks in his mind; if this was a cartoon surely there will be a bulb with lights beside his head right at this moment.

Jonghyun is weak towards his seduction, right?

Typical Kibum, it was obvious what he’s going to do to make his wish come true. Kibum has no right to say Taemin is a sly cat, since he was the same, but he was more like a fox than a cat. A very sly fox on top of that.

 

---

It was tiring having to do two jobs at once. It was tiring to be a good husband and also a good son at the same time. At first he was happy to know that he would be a father, but then he didn’t expect Kibum’s mood swing would be this bad.

There was one night where he had to sleep on the couch because Kibum’s couldn’t stand his scent. He was ing tired after being at the office for the whole ing day, but then he was thrown out from the bed by his husband, who does nothing but resting for the whole ing day.

What Jonghyun didn’t know is how miserable the younger at night when he couldn’t sleep, because of the constant nauseous. Sure, Jessica is pregnant with his child once, but it wasn’t this bad. She was nothing but sweet. She didn’t have a frequent mood swings also. It was totally opposite with Kibum.

He was tired, but Kibum didn’t help him at all by throwing him out of the bed. That’s when he started seeing Jessica again. He missed the sweet treatment that the girl gave him. He loves Kibum, but being with Jessica again makes him feel loved, where Kibum couldn’t provide him with that feeling.

He is a man, and he had his needs. Kibum couldn’t even stand being near him, let alone to have with him. It’ll most definitely not going to happen. Jonghyun totally forgot about the warning that Minho had told him. He was lost in the fake love create by none other than Jessica.

---

Kibum is preparing himself in the bathroom, wearing the most alluring pajama that he had. He’ll make Jonghyun him hard. He wanted that man and no one are going to stop him. A diva gets what he wants!

After preparing himself perfectly, he steps out from the bathroom, to find his husband is struggling to untangle the necktie he wore. He could feel his lips curving upwards at the side of his husband. He steps closer to his prey, before helping him in eliminating the necktie.

Only after the necktie is removed, Jonghyun saw the pajama that the younger wear or let just say, the younger is almost wearing that pajama.

Who the hell invented this damned pajama?

Jonghyun cursed mentally, but he couldn’t say it wasn’t y. He could even the younger right there, where they were standing, but he won’t do that to Kibum. He had done it before, he couldn’t risk of doing it for the second time. No way in hell, he would allow it.

He didn’t want to lose his child again. Once is enough. Jonghyun cleared his throat loudly, causing the diva’s lips curving into a very sly smirk.

I’ve got you!

Jonghyun took a step back seeing that smirk, while Kibum move a step forward towards his husband. Only god knows how he wanted to jump at Jonghyun at that moment, but his pride didn’t allow him to do so.

“Bummie, what are you wearing?” Jonghyun gulped again at the side of the younger. He hasn’t been laid with anyone ever since his marriage and Kibum isn’t helping him at all by wearing that pajama.

Kibum said nothing to answer the older question, instead he took another steps closer to his husband. Kibum only stared at Jonghyun’s puppy eyes, begging the older silently to take him.

 Jonghyun was lost in those beautiful feline eyes and unconsciously, leans closer to the younger, before attaching his lips against Kibum’s. Kibum smiled into the kiss, before he shyly parted his lips to return the kiss.

The kiss is getting sloppier along the time. Kibum’s hands are now, tangled tightly in Jonghyun’s hair while the older hands caressing his lover petite curve, ally. Both of them lost each other in that kiss until Jonghyun felt his back are pressed against soft bed.

He regained his sanity back and quickly pulls himself out from the kiss, but Kibum is too hot for his liking to notice that the older had broke off the kiss. Kibum straddled his husband waist and wanting to attach his lips against the older, again, but Jonghyun quickly turns his head, avoiding the kiss.

“I can’t” was all Jonghyun managed to stutter out.

He thought Jonghyun would like it, but the rejection said it all. Jonghyun didn’t love him as he thought the older would be. He didn’t want to cry in front of Jonghyun, but the tears starting to make their own way down, without his consent.

How stupid of him to think that Jonghyun loves him? Of course, not! If the older was in love with him, then he would leave Jessica once and for all. How can he forgot, that he was the one who took Jonghyun from Jessica?

Jonghyun quickly let his hand rested on the younger’s cheeks upon seeing the tears, before wiping it using his thumbs. He felt like , he didn’t know that Kibum would cry over something like this.

“Bummie, don‘t cry…I’m sorry”

Kibum said nothing, instead his cries getting louder whenever Jonghyun wiped the tears. He didn’t want to look so pathetic, but the tears won’t stop even though he tried so hard to stop it. He blamed it on the hormone.

“Bummie, listen” Jonghyun said a bit louder in order to make the younger stops bawling and he succeeded in doing so, Kibum’s cries instantly stops and was replaced with a small sniffs.

“I don’t want to hurt you and our baby. We can’t do that. I don’t want to lose my baby again” Jonghyun was too caught up in persuading the latter, to notice the explanation of him caused the younger to frown.

“Again? What do you mean by that?”

Oh, !

Jonghyun resists the urge to smack his head for speaking so carelessly. How the hell is he going to explain that?

“Bummie…” Jonghyun felt like choking his own spit, but he needs to tell Kibum. It’s now or never.

“Jessica was pregnant” he said it, but the explanation are not enough for Kibum to understand his problem.

Kibum’s eyes went wide hearing his husband. Jessica? Pregnant?

“W-what?” his hands are trembling by now, Jonghyun are going to leave him, right?

“Do you remember when I told you I can’t leave Jessica?” Jonghyun looked at the younger, wanting a reply, but Kibum only nodded weakly. He didn’t trust his voice to speak.

How in hell, he would forgot about that?

“Jessica was pregnant…”

He’s going to leave me. Kibum closed his eyes; he wasn’t brave enough to hear the goodbye words without tearing up.

“But she had a miscarriage, because of me”

That’s it. He choose Je-.

Wait, what?

“We had a rough ; unfortunately the baby couldn’t handle it.” Jonghyun looked down in shame.

Kibum stared at Jonghyun as if the older had grown the second head. He didn’t knew how to react over something like this, never crossed in his mind Jessica would be pregnant with Jonghyun child and had a miscarriage on top of that. Isn’t that exciting? Just when his life are about to be perfect as he had imagined.

He didn’t expect Jonghyun to be a , but he of course didn’t expect Jonghyun to almost be a father. How cruel of him to take Jonghyun from his child.

“And Jessica wouldn’t be able to conceive again…”

Kibum felt his world crumble down at the last words his husband said. His tears once again fell silently. How cruel of him asking Jonghyun to leave Jessica when she had lost everything of her because of Jonghyun. He felt lost, sure he feels sorry for Jessica, but he couldn’t bear the pain of Jonghyun being with another person, besides him.

If he knew from the beginning about this, he will object this marriage from the start. He didn’t have to be so cruel by taking Jonghyun from Jessica.

“Why didn’t you tell me? Why?” Kibum is sobbing this time. He didn’t want his child is born without having a father. He had so many things to do with his loved one.

“I’m sorry, I never thought that I would fall in love with you” Jonghyun unconsciously confessed

“W-what?” Kibum eyes went wide at the sudden confession of the older.

Realizing what he had blurted out, Jonghyun cheeks instantly turning into bright red. He didn’t want to confess in that kind of state. He had imagined a restaurant that was reserved for two of them and a banquet of red roses with romantic songs as background music. In short, the day he confessed must be an unforgettable one.

But it was ruined by none other than his lousy mouth. Only god knew how he wants to slap his own mouth for being so careless in blurting out unnecessary words.

 Well, isn’t it was too late to take it back?

“Yes, I, Kim Jonghyun is madly in love with you, Kim Kibum.” Until now, he was lying under Kibum. It was hard to believe but they’ve been talking in that position for awhile and it took Jonghyun a very long time to realize it.

Instantly Jonghyun shift their position so that Kibum is the one who lying under him. Kibum eyes had never leave Jonghyun’s since the older had blurted out the three words that he’d been dreaming to hear from the older. He couldn’t help but to let the tears rolled down to his cheeks.

For 7 years he had loved the older, he’d never thought the older would say the three words that he wanted to hear ever since he loved the taller. How is it possible for him to not to cry?

“Baby, why are you crying? Did I said something wrong?” Jonghyun of course couldn’t understand how he felt at this moment. He tried to say ‘no’ but the lump in his throat preventing him in doing so.

He could only shook his head, hoping the older would understand it. But he forgot his husband isn’t so bright in reading sign. He instantly grabs his husband collar before smashed his lips against the older plump one. He’s happy and he wanted the older to understand it perfectly and the only way to make his idiot husband understand, was no other option than this.

Jonghyun was shocked at first to react but then he regained his sense back in matter of time, before returning the kiss. As Kibum had expected Jonghyun totally understand the things that he tried to convey.

Kibum hands instantly went to the older hair, while Jonghyun hands went to the younger thigh, he caressed it ever so lightly, earning a ual moan from the younger. Realizing the situation, Jonghyun once again break the kiss off. He couldn’t take the risk and he was sure if he didn’t stop the kiss, he surely will do the same thing to Kibum.

“Jjong, please…” Kibum didn’t care if he was begging at this moment, he needed Jonghyun. It’s all that matters.

“I can’t lose my child and you” Jonghyun are weak against Kibum, but he couldn’t let Kibum and his child hurt. He can’t.

“You won’t if you take it slowly”

“I’m afraid that I can’t control myself…Bummie, please don’t make me” Jonghyun wants more than anything to shove his into the younger’s , but the pass keep haunting him like a broken record.

“Please…I want you, I love you” Jonghyun eyes grew wide at the sudden confession of the younger. Kibum surely loves driving him insane by begging like that.

No words are needed after that, Jonghyun instantly attached his lips against the younger bow-shaped one in slow yet intense kiss. Kibum is more than happy to comply with the older.

He knew he was selfish, but he didn’t want to think about Jessica at this moment, where Jonghyun and him are finally open up with each other’s feelings. Sure, he felt sorry for Jessica, but this moment is too precious to him as a husband and soon-to-be mother. He wanted to cherish it until he died.

Both of them lost in their own world, they kept kissing each other without leaving any part of each other’s body untouched. It’s strange on how Jonghyun didn’t felt the needs to be rush on Kibum, sure he hadn’t been laid with anyone since the marriage, but he didn’t felt the needs to satisfy himself, the satisfaction of Kibum is his priority and he would do his best to satisfy the younger.

It feels totally different when he was with Jessica, the way he did it, is purely based on lust, but with Kibum it wasn’t just lust. He felt different. He felt love.

Kibum also felt like he was on cloud nine. The way the older touched him, felt definitely different from the first time, he could feel the love of the older. He could feel that Jonghyun is trying his best to satisfy him and he will satisfy the older as much. He couldn’t be the only one are enjoying this moment. He wanted Jonghyun to feel his love too.

The night passed with moans of the lovebirds. It was like they’re just reunited after being separated for a long time. Indeed they’ve just find each other. They were in love with each other since forever, but both of them are too blind to notice and too stubborn to admit it.

---

“Tae…Wait! I can explain!” said Minho while chasing his lover.

But Taemin ignored the said man, his heart were busy at that moment to hear or said anything. Yes, his heart was busy breaking up into the small pieces, caused by none other than his boyfriend.

He tried his best to disappear from the taller, but unfortunately the older is much faster than him, well what do you expect from a football player? Minho instantly grab the younger’s hand as soon as he managed to catch up. He didn’t know Taemin could run that fast.

Taemin harshly took his hand back from the older grasp, but he didn’t make any move to run away. He was too tired to run again. Damn Minho and his long legs!

Taemin may look fragile on the outside, but Taemin won’t let his tears fall over something trivial. He was the same as Kibum when it comes to showing their vulnerable side to others. Minho eyes almost popped out from his head seeing the tears of his petite lover. Of course, they’ve had argued before, but Taemin never cried, no matter how big their argument were.

Today for the first time in forever, he had succeeded in making Taemin cry, but he wasn’t proud of it at all. He was the one who caused the tears to fall. He was the one who broke the younger’s heart. It wasn’t something to be proud of.

“Tae, it was a mistake…I was drunk” Minho looked down in shame as he said that. Today should be the happiest day in his life; he was planning to propose to the younger today. Everything had been set up and now it’s gone like a dust.

No way in hell Taemin would say yes if he continued with his plan. They shouldn’t be fighting right now, they should’ve been to the party and celebrate the soccer team for winning the game against Japan. What make the younger bawling his eyes out? Wha-

“Mistake? You slept with a girl, for sake! And you dare to say it was a mistake! There shouldn’t be her in the first place!” Taemin shouted, ignoring the passer by who are starring at them like they were alien.

“I know, baby…I was drunk”

“You said like, you’ve never drunk before. If you’re bored with me just said it. No need to show me something like that.” Taemin voice clearly shows his disappointment over his boyfriend.

“No, I would never be bored with you. I love y-” before Minho could finish, he felt a sting on his cheeks after being slapped by his lover.

The tears of the younger hadn’t stopped since before. He was broken. He trusted Minho with all his heart, but the taller just throw it like useless garbage. 

“I hate you” of course he didn’t mean that words at all, he was hurt and he wanted the taller to feel the same thing. How in the world he would hate his boyfriend of 4 years, just because he caught his boyfriend lying with unknown woman? He’s hurt, yes, but to hate the older is something he couldn’t do overnight.

Hearing the taboo words, Minho stopped his chase immediately. No matter how big their fights are, Taemin had never uttered the words, surely this time the younger hates him for real, right? Well, who wouldn’t?

Taemin walks along the road without an aim. He just walked as his feet wished to go. He didn’t have energy left to argue about where to go. He kept muttering ‘Minho was drunk, he didn’t mean that’ over and over again, so that he could persuade himself to forgive the older.

But things weren’t that easy. He caught his boyfriend sleeping with someone else. It wasn’t something that he could forgive immediately. What if the older wanted that? What if the older didn’t love him anymore?

Some says ‘People usually shows their deepest desire, when they drunk.’ He wondered if Minho deepest desire is to be with a woman? He thought he was making Minho happy, but he’s not. Minho weren’t happy to be with him. How foolish of him thinking that he could live happily with Minho forever.

There’s no such thing as forever

Taemin let out a bitter chuckle, thinking how innocent he could be when it comes to love. Minho is his first love. He didn’t know the older could cause him this pain after he gave him, his happiness.

Taemin didn’t know when he arrived in front of his cousin’s doorstep, but he did. He realized he was soaked wet when he was about to ring the bell. Using his trembling hands, he rings it. He’s cold but he couldn’t feel it. He was numb; he couldn’t even feel his own legs.

“Oh My God, Tae-baby! What happen to you?” shouted the Umma-like-man, as soon as he saw his younger cousin soaked wet with pale face.

Hearing the shout, Jonghyun instantly approached his husband, worriedly. His eyes were opened wide as soon as he saw Taemin. He couldn’t believe the man standing before him is Taemin, who usually had a bubbly personality.

“Umma…M-Minho…H-he” he tried to explain, but the words are burning in his lips. He couldn’t let it out. Everything is too hurt for him. For the umpteenth time, his tears rolled down to his cheeks.

Kibum looked at his husband first, before pulled the younger into a tight hug. Whoever that make Taemin cried, won’t get away with this. He won’t stay still, when Taemin is hurting so much.

For a half and hour Taemin cried, only now he decided to stop and get some sleep. Seeing the younger had fallen asleep, the two lovebirds decided to step out from the room.

“They’re the loveliest couple I’ve ever seen, but why?” tears rolled down to his cheeks as he said that. Kibum didn’t want to cry, but seeing the way Taemin bawling his eyes out earlier, he couldn’t help it. That kid sure could be annoying sometimes, but he loves Taemin.

“Hey, why are you crying? It’s not good for the baby…Honestly, I don’t know. Minho weren’t like that before” Jonghyun also found it weird. The Minho he knew would never do that kind of thing.

“I just don’t like seeing Taemin cried like that. I hate it.” Kibum slung his arms around the older waist and buried his face in Jonghyun’s neck, he found himself calmed down only by hugging the older.

“I know, baby. Taemin won’t be alone in going through this. We’ll be there for him.” Jonghyun also slung his arm around the younger’s petite waist and buried his nose in the younger’s silky hair, inhaling the strawberry’s scent from Kibum.

“Thank you, Jjong.”

---

 “I need your help.”

“Just follow my lead and then you can have him.”

≈≈≈▪▪≈≈≈

A/N : Hey guys, sorry for the late update...

i have no excuses this time...

just forgive me.. ^^

so another fluffy chapter...yay!

and also a little bit of 2min...

Thank you for commenting and for subscribing...

and lastly please comment  and subscribe ^^

ur hard work are appreaciated ^^

Bye Bye...

Till the Next Update ^^