Chapter 7

Maid in Heaven

 

We talk,talk,laugh and talk .... It's already getting late and I don't feel like going back . I just wanna stay here with him .He was once my senior in my school.We got to know each other and start being best friends since day one. He's an angel for me .He always there for me .When, my parents died, he was the first person came to me and lend his shoulder to cry on.That made me felt grateful for having a friend like him. I once had a crush on him but I didn't make a move because I didn't want to ruined our friendship.Besides he was already dating someone back then. That made me heartbroken and I ignored my feelings for him since then. There's too much to talk about since he's gonna further his studies overseas and I don't know when will be our next time . "Hayoung ah , let me send you back home.Its already late . I don't want Exo think that I kidnapped you " He said . " HAHHAHa they better not besides I don't mind you kidnapping me . " I said and giggled . " Really ?? ahhahaha enough finish your bubbletea and then I send you back home " he said. " Arraseoyo Sungjae oppa <3" I said while drinking my bubbletea. " Awwww stop calling me oppa , you making me blush Hayounggie ~~~!" He said with annoying cute face . I love him . As a friend though. 

 

We then head back to Exo house . /driving/driving/driving....... and we have arrived. "Annyeong Sungjae ahhh . Text me later when you arrive home. " I said to him while bidding goodbye .He then grab my hand and said "Hey ,at least let me walk you to the front door .I was shock and just nodded. We walk to the front door together . "Annyeong Sungjae ahh !! Don't ever forget me ! If you do , I will be upset ! T.T I said while making sad faces. "Don't just flirt with the girls over there , think about your future !Behave yourself!" I said and sound like a mom nagging to his child. "Why would I look at other girls ? I only have you in my eyes " He said to me . " Aish Sungjae ahh enough with the joke , I'm tired of it " I said to him. "Since when I joked about us ?? It's the truth . I like you . As a matter of fact , I LOVE YOU ! Saranghaeyo Hayoung ahh ! He said to me in a loud tone . " What on earth are you saying ? You're drunk . Hahahah go home Sungjae ahh .." I said to him while I open the door and as I step a foot inside the house ,I felt he turned me around facing him and he kissed me .

....He kissed me .... on the lips. The kiss lasted for a few seconds . My eyes open wide enough to realize what is happening . His touch felt so warm and I was confused if I should kiss him back or not . It felt like a rush. Then, he pulls out from the kiss."Is this enough to prove that I really love you Hayoung ah ?" He said to me while I was still in a state of shock . " A-a-aaaahhh, Sungjae ahh I-I nev-er- thought you-you wou-ould do that" I stuttered while he went in for a second kiss .His hands cupped my face and he lean in closer to me . When his lips touch mine again, I feel nothing . Just nothing. It was awkward. I just close my eyes and waited he pulls out from the kiss. He did and he hugged me. It was a long hug . He whispers to me " I know you are still shock with all of these and I don't wanna burden you . With all the problems you have now , I understand if you need time to think about it . For now , annyeong , good night Hayoung ahh .Have a good rest , your eyebags seems worst. Hope to meet you soon . " He said to me while breaking from the last hug and as he made his way back to his car , he wave goodbye for the last time .  I waved back at him and I look at him leaving . I went inside since it was cold and made my way to my room . I did enjoy my day . I thanked Sungjae for bringing me around and making me forget about all my problems . But, the most unforgettable , Sungjae confess to me . I had a mixed feeling whether I should call him or text him after that . I did try calling him but he didn't answer. I guessed his phone was on silent. So, I texted him .

ME: Sungjae ahh . I know we had been friends since high school . In fact we're best friends and I am  very grateful for having such a pure heart friend like you . You are one of a kind . I'm lucky to have you in my life . You were always there for me . No matter what .Truth be told, I was once had a crush on you but I just ignored it . As I grew older, I find it more suitable for us to stay just friends.I don't want to ruin what we have now. I hope you will succeed in your future . Don't let this thing break us apart because I hate it .No hard feelings ,ayy? For now , you just have to know that I will always be there for you if you fall down,pray for you and I will always love you , Yook Sungjae . Sent.

This is the right thing to do . Yes, Hayoung ah . You made the right choice . I assured myself . So, I went to the bathroom and clean my make up off and wore my pajamas . I lay on my bed ,still thinking if I made the right move because I don't like making the people who I loved hurt .If they're hurt , I'm hurt. But in this case , it was different. I don't want him to get his hopes high . I waited for a reply from him but there's nothing . Many things played on my mind . Maybe he's busy driving and did not realize the message or he read it and he feel hurt and disappointed . "UUGH HAYOUNG JUST SLEEP !" I muttered. Maybe in the morning he text me back . Maybe . 

So I turned off my bedside lamp and drifted off to sleep with an unease feelings . 

Annyeong guys sorry if I was slow enough and you guys got bored .

and I have to tell you something . My dearest chingu is willing to offer her help in finishing this fanfic . and plus she's a bit byungtae(WHO ISN'T?)hahahahahhahXD and so this fanfic will soon be update with certain  scenes ......... OOOOHHH just wait for it . Mian if you don't like . I just wanna make things interesting ... heheheheeh

 

XO FLEUR~~~~~~