Chapter 13

Maid in Heaven

Hayoung pov

It was like any other day . I don't want to eat . I shut myself out from the world. I know Haru has done lots of things for me . Taking care of me. I am so bless to have an aunt like her . Eventhough , she just knew me , she treat me like her own child . She manage to look after me eventhough she is busy sometimes. I still can't get Sungjae out of my head . Everyday I can feel his presence around me . I know he is looking after me from heaven . I missed him . I wish that I could be with him . Meet him . Hug him . Laugh at his stupid jokes . Live the rest of my life just with him . But it's my fault that he died .

.

.

.

It was lunchtime . Haru is busy preparing me food eventhough she knew I won't eat it . I just sat at the dining table . She came to me and serve me my favourite food . But I did't not even bother to take a bite . Even it looks tasty and delicious . My stomach says yes but my heart states the opposite. I was sitting there alone by myself then I heard Haru said to me that someone is here for me . I did not care and played with my food . Suddenly , I felt something touch my hand . I ignored . Then , the second time . This time I heard a voice . "Hayoung ahh let me feed you some food .. It's delicious ." This time , I stood up and left the room . "I don't feel like eating ! Stop asking me to eat !" I mentally shout. I went upstairs to my bedroom . I stood by the window and look at the sky . I wonder if Sungjae could hear me ." I miss you ... If you are listening , please show some signs to me ." I prayed .Suddenly , I felt a pair of hands on my waist . Something or somebody is hugging me .

"Oh god..." I muttered . "Is it you Sungjae ? " It must be you ! You heard me ! " I thought . I quickly turned and kissed him . I pressed my body against him to feel every curve, took his face in my hands . His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined. I knew that sometime we would have to stop, but I didn't want it to. And neither did him. I pulled away from the kiss. I look at him and " Oh My God.... It's Se--hun?? " I am surprise to see him here. I am more surprise that I kissed him . "Oh no . Oh no. I didn't just do that ... I thought it was Sungjae .." I am so mad at myself right now . My cheeks glistened with tears . " Please don't cry , Hayoung ." He said to me while wiping my tears away . I pushed his hands away . " Don't touch me... Just don't " I said to him and I sat on my bed . He followed me and sat next to me .

"Hayoung ahh .... I am sor-- .." I cut him off . " No.. It's my fault . I am the one who should apologize to you . I'm sorry . I shouldn't do that. I thought you are Sungjae.. But he's gone .I said to him while holding back my tears from coming out again. I was trying not to look at his face . It was an awkward moment for the two of us .

Sehun pov

I followed her . I saw her standing by the window . I meticulously walked into her bedroom . I felt the urge to hug her and so I did . I hug her from behind . I'm scared and happy at the same time . I'm scared if she's surprised of my sudden action but I was even surprised what happen next ----

SHE FREAKING KISS ME !! I could not hold myself back anymore . I kissed her back. She cupped my face and closer the gap between us . It felt  rushed but it felt good . taste like strawberry . I could feel her soft hands touching me .I could hear fireworks .. I did not want to stop and I wasn't planning to . She then pulled away from the kiss . I was trying to catch my breath and it feels like 100 degrees in here . *wooh* . Her eyes met mine and she looked surprised . "Oh my God ! It's Se--hun ??" She said in a very confuse face . I could sense that I had done something wrong . She is crying right now . " Oh god ... what have I done to her ?? " I mentally slap myself . "Please don't cry Hayoung ..." I calmed her down and wiped her tears away . She pushed my hands away and said "Don't touch me ..Just don't ." It felt like I was a ert and I don't want her think that I'm a bad guy who likes to take advantage on girls . I sat next to her trying to explain and apologize to her . "Hayoung ahhh .... I am sor--- " I was cut off by her . She start to say sorry and she thought that I was Sungjae and deep down she knew that Sungjae had gone far away from her and nothing would ever bring him back . "So,she kissed me because she tought I was Sungjae ?? Okay that's hurt . " I thought .

It was silent moment for the both of us . I'm figuring out what to say to her . I could hear her sobbing . "Hayoung ,please look at me .. I'm sorry that I made you feel this way . Actually , I want to apologize for everything that I had done or said to you for the past few months ..I felt regretful for what I had said to you .. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart and I hope you feel much better when you're back from the States . I really do " I told her and hoping she would gladly accept my apology .

Hayoung pov

I couldn't hold my tears back . I feel like I betrayed Sungjae by kissing other guy and that guy is Sehun . " Why god ? Why did Sehun magically appeared here ???? " I sobbed . Sehun start to apologize . He said that he's regret for all his mistakes . It was the first time I could see The Oh Sehun admits his mistakes . Usually he's full of ego and the word 'I am sorry ' does not exists in his vocabulary . I was about to say something to him and "Sehun it's time to go now . " Haru startled both of us . " uhhh but I need ---- " sehun said to her . "No BUTS . You promised me . " Haru said to him in a stern voice . "Hayoung are you okay ?? Did you cry ? What Sehun do to you ? " Haru questioned me and Sehun was like freaking out and I just lie to Haru " Nothing . It's just my sinus . My eyes is very itchy all the time and that's why I looked like crying .." Sehun face look relieved . "Oh okay .. Come let's meet others downstairs .They all missed you ." Haru said to me . We left my bedroom and went downstairs . I could hear Tao screaming across the room and running towards me  "Hayoung ahhh !! Urin dongsaenggie!! " . "Annyeong Tao and annyeong everyone ...." I waved .

"We all missed you especially this guy " Suho said and point his finger to Sehun . Sehun cheeks turned bright red and I could see him trying to cover his face . "Haha , I doubt that " I laughed a bit . "So we want to meet you before you leave Seoul . Mrs Haru said that you're leaving this Sunday right ?" Suho asked me . "Yeah ." I replied  . "So I hope you enjoy your trip and stay healthy ! "Suho said while others nodded . Not Sehun . He just looked away . " I guess this is goodbye then . I'm gonna miss you oppa and I wanna thank you for being such a great mother while I stayed at your dorm ." I said to Suho and gave him a hug . " awwwwwwww ... your welcome " Suho hug back . "Hey , I wanna hug you too!!!" Tao and Kai shouted . "Come here you guys .." I hugged them all . The last person is Sehun .. It was weird to pretend in front of him like nothing happened .  He gave me a quick hug and whispered to me "Goodnight. " It is 4.30 p.m ...what is wrong with this guy ?? 
My brows furrowed in confusion. Forgot to check the time I guess ... Their van has arrived and I could hear honking sounds outside the door . " Okay , It's time to go now ! Thank you so much for having us here Mrs Haru . We hope to see you and Hayoung soon . " Suho said and bowed . All of them waved at me and they left .

I am still thinking what happened between me and Sehun today . I'm slowly feeling weird about the two of us . 

 

So .... Double update for tonight !!!

Enjoy ~~~~~~~~