Chapter 2

Maid in Heaven

7 a.m. 
.
.
.

Woah . What a nightmare ! I slept like a log and I did not realise that I was already lying on the floor . " warrgggh ! My body ache so much , I think that I had broken my back ." I mumbled as I try to get up from the floor . "What did I dream last night ? " I questioned myself . " Uum nevermind , its just a dream . Nothing special or important , I supposed " I said. I hate morning . As usual I woke up and the first thing is to look for my phone . Just need to get updated about the guys . I open my Instagram and my Twitter , it seems like the boys had arrived last night from their tour . "OH T!! THEY ALREADY CAME BACK???" I shouted inside my mind . I quickly went to the door and open it slightly and take a peek . It seems quiet . Maybe they are still in bed , cuddling with their pillow . hmmm .

Thank God . If not ,they would probably be knocking my door and shouting for food, asking where they put their belongings and whatsoever . I walk out from my room . I tiptoed slowly so that no sound would be heard . I wanted to go to the kitchen and make some breakfast ,just in case the guys are awake with their stomach growling for food ~~.

As I walk down the stairs , still wearing my sleeveless and short from last night . Ain't got no time to change . Aaaaah, no one can see me anyway this early . So I went to the refrigerator and search for the ingredients to cook. I was too carried away then I felt someone was standing behind me . I slowly turn around and Sehun is staring at me .

"AH GAPJAGI . " I said . I was shock to see him . " How long were you here ? " I questioned him . He did not say a word . " Umm Sehun ?? Are you sleep walking ? Why are you looking at me like that ? Is there something on my face ?Are you okay Sehun?" I asked him again . He did not look so good . I can see that he is sweating like crazy . Suddenly, he falls on top of me . "Ah , Sehunaa! " I shouted . I'm trying to get him off me but he was so heavy and I try call for help . "Hey, someone help us !!" I shouted hoping someone could hear me .

Suddenly , Tao appeared . He was shocked to see us . "Hey , don't just stand there ! Help me !" I said . Tao then slowly pick Sehun up and lay him on the couch . "What happened Hayoung ah ??" He asked me . I explain to him what had happened . He then ask me to call all the members and inform them about Sehun . I quickly run to inform others about Sehun . They all wake up instantly and went downstairs . Suho tell me to call the doctor and I rush to my room and call the doctor . After 30 minutes , the doctor came . He checks up on Sehun while the others and me waited . Then , the doctor told us that Sehun has a high fever and his blood pressure is really low , thats why he fainted . He needs a lot of rest .

After the doctor left , Suho ask others to move Sehun to his room . Suho then call the members and had a group meeting in dining hall . After they finish meeting , I ask them what they want for breakfast ." We want Grilled Short Ribs (Galbi), Spicy Seafood Salad, Bean Sprout Rice (Kongnamul Bab), Spicy Stewed Fish, Cold Cucumber Soup (Oi Naengguk), Seasoned Kelp, and Radish Strip Kimchi (Moo Saengchae) Hayoung ahh ! " said Luhan,Lay,Tao ,Chanyeol,Baekhyun , Chen and Kris . " Woah , you guys didn't eat for how many days huh?? " I said . " Please Hayoung ahh , do you want to see us fall sick like Sehunnie too?? Baekhyun said while making a puppy face   . Aish , this guy never fail to make my heart melt with his aegyo . All eyes on me when I agree to Baekhyun . "Yay!! Gomawo Hayoungie ! We love you !! Always ! " they said one by one as they pat me on my head . While they wash up and get ready , I quickly prepare all the menu . " Wahh its a lot harder man ! Too much things to prepare and I'm the only one cooking ! Korean meals are very complicated and hard to execute in a short time ." I blabber .

I also need to make chicken porridge for Sehun , so that he can eat when he wakes up after . I heard footsteps and Kyungsoo oppa came to the kitchen . "Hey , Hayoung . Do you need help ? You look like a mess . " He said . " Ahh jinjja oppa ? It would be wonderful if you could help me prepare the rice and the cucumber soup . I'm so sorry if I look like this , I didn't get to change my clothes . " I snickered .  "Nahh , that's fine with me . Now, let us cook ! " He said and smile at me . Kyungsoo oppa is really a great cooker . Sometimes I would be his sous chef and he is kind and a helpful person . He's like a great brother to me . While we were preparing the last dish , I can hear others shouting from the dining room " YAHH HAYOUNG AHH PALLI WE ARE STARVING !!!! " "JUST A MINUTE GUYS ! WE'RE ALMOST DONE !! I shouted back at them. I start to serve them foods and D.O is trying to clean up the kitchen . "Wahhh !!!! Its smells wonderful and it taste great Hayoung ahh " Tao said while he eats . "Thanks to D.O , I could finish all of these dishes if not you guys would probably starved by now . " I said and smile at D.O . " Anyway , I forgot to wish you all WELCOME BACK GUYS !!! I MISS YOU ALL !! " I said to them although the I am crying inside . T.T T.T T.T hahahahhahahahah.

"WE MISS YOU TOO HAYOUNGIE !!" All of them said except for Kris . He just nod . He always acts like Mr. That's Not My Style . hmm . Everytime . I just ignored him because I know deep down he is just like others . 
We all start to munch all the foods . hmmm . I am starving too . We eat and chat together . After I done eating , I need to do the dishes too. wahhh , tired ,tired,tired . :(   These guys are lucky for having me as their maid .

While I wash the dishes away , the boys went up to their room . It seems that I forgot something . Aah Sehun !! I need to check up on him and feed him . Maybe he's awake now . I quickly go to his room and brought the chicken porridge and his medication .