Chapter 11

Maid in Heaven

 

Dedicated to all my lovely and cute subscribers ~~~~ Saranghae ~~~
 
 
 

 

 


Sehun pov 

It had been a week since Hayoung left the house . My feelings are so conflicted that I hardly know how to feel about her not living with us anymore . I don't know if she's gonna be back or she's gonna work soon . We are still in shocked . We didn't know what made Hayoung changed. We knew that she was looking and calling for a guy named Sungjae . A-ha ! It must be the guy from that night . He must be Sungjae . But why is she looking for him? 

.
.
.

7.00 a.m 

I woke up early today . We have busy schedule for today. Interview>fan meeting> press conference and etc.... Usually it was Hayoung duty to wake us up and make delicious breakfast for us . Since she's now gone M.I.A (missing in action), we have to do it all by ourselves . Our manager said that they are still working hard to find a new maid to replace Hayoung spot. It is not an easy task. Suho told our manager that they should not bother to get a new maid for us . We won't need one . We just had to make time to do chores everyday. This makes me mad . I don't want to be bullied by my Hyung just because I'm the maknae doesn't mean I have to do all the work . The elder one need to be fair and square . 
.
.
.
.

We were having discussion about the chores schedule in the dining room . "Okay since Hayoung left us , we need to make up a duty roster for everyone !" Suho said . We sighed in frustration as we heard Suho said that . "Can't we just hired a new maid ??" Tao said . "No! I don't want to trouble others since we can solve this ourselves" Suho said to Tao . "Ahhh Suho hyung it will be a lot easier for us ....! Ahhh jebal hyung ...! " Tao speaks up again while the others hope that Suho would agree with us . Suho still disagree . "Before Hayoung worked here , we manage to do all the chores . Didn't we?? So why can't we do it again?? It's not rocket science guys..... " Suho said . Suho was right . I didn't want anyone to replace her spot . She might be back . So we ended our discussion . I was in charge for doing the laundry with Tao . I was quite satisfied with the order since I'm with my crazy friend ,Tao . We left the dining room and made our way to our room . 

It's very quiet . I used to tease or bicker with Hayoung before going to sleep but now it's different . It is way more fun when she was here. I felt the emptiness in the house . I don't know about others but I am missing her .I couldn't sleep thinking where she would be by now . Is she safe ? Is she happy? Does she missed us or me ? I always found myself in the middle of the night wandered inside her room . Her stuff were still here . I laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling . I wondered if I had been nice to her ,she would had open up her heart to me . But everything was too late . She has a boyfriend and that guy must had been the luckiest guy on earth . If I had been the one for her . Honestly , when she first secretly confess to me back then . I wish I had done the same . Because I was ego and too proud of myself ..... I lost her . 
.
.
.
.
.

*ding dong*ding dong* 
It was Saturday morning . We were eating breakfast and heard the door bell rang . I wondered who had come and visit us in the morning . " Sehun please get the door ...." Lulu asked me and I stood up and went to the door . It was a middle-aged woman dressed up in a white blouse and black pants . She's brought a few men with her .I recognise her from a photo in the magazine . She is famous . She is one of the richest woman in South Korea. It was weird seeing her here. Did our manager set this meeting up? I don't know.... "Annyeonghashimnika .... I'm Haru and I'm here to pick up Hayoung stuffs . She bowed and I bowed back . "Annyeonghaseyo ... I'm Oh Sehun ... Please come in . " I invited her and the few men . "Who is it Sehun?? "Suho and others asked. I was about to tell them but I got cut off by Haru . Hi...I'm Haru . I'm Hayoung's aunt and I'm here to pick up her stuffs . Suho and others immediately stood up and bowed to her . "May I know where her room is ? " she asked . I showed her Hayoung's room . She ask the men to pick all Hayoung stuffs and pack it into a box. I invited her for a tea downstairs with others and she happily accepted it . We went downstairs and I see that everyone were sitting politely and waited for us . I was eager to ask her about Hayoung . I wanna know if Hayoung is safe or what .. Everyone was very silent and did not dare to look into Haru eyes . I was the first person to speak up and asked her. "Ummmm... What happen to actually happen to Hayoung , Mrs Oh ? " I asked her while others look at me with a blank face . It's weird that we shared the same family name . She took a sip of the tea and started to talk . 


"Well she's not perfectly fine . I know you boys had been shock with her leaving so suddenly and I'm sure you boys worried about her . " she said . "Yeah we worried about her ..." Suho said . She then continued . " She's having a rough time .. You know her friend died in a car accident recently . You boys knew about that right ? It's all over the news . Sungjae is her friend and his death has turned Hayoung's life upside down. She loved him so much . She cared for him . She just couldn't accept the fact that Sungjae left her . She was overcome with grief . She blames herself for Sungjae's death . That's why she became like that." I and others felt very bad for Hayoung when I heard the news from Haru . We continue listening to Haru explanation. " She start to hurt herself and even almost commit suicide . " "But thank God I was there to help her . But as time pass by she got worst . She lived with me for several weeks now . Don't you guys worry ... I will make sure she'll be fine . " she smiled and we feel relieved that Hayoung is safe with her aunt . "In fact I'm gonna bring her to America and get some treatment for her . I hope that she's gonna be better by the time we come back here . " "What did she said AMERICA??? Hayoung's leaving Korea?? " I mentally shouted. I was still in disbelief . The others just nodded . "The doctors believe that it would be better if she stay away from all the stress and problems . And America is the best place for her . There are plenty of good psychiatrists that can treat her sickness. " she said . 


"Can't we meet her before she leave to America Mrs Oh ? " I asked her without hesitation. "Ummm .... I think it's not the best time . You know ... She can get out of control sometimes. The doctors have reminded me 'No visitors allowed' and I couldn't risk the safety of her and you boys . I'm sorry . . "But can you please let us go and meet her for the last time ?? I mean we really missed her and we would like to see her . Please? Just for a half an hour . It would meant a lot to us .." I pleaded her . All eyes on me now . O.O . "I don't know Sehun ..... I would love to have you guys meet her but --------" she got cut off by me " please just please .... I'm begging you ... I wanna meet her so badly . " she looked at me with sad eyes . She took some time to reply back "Ummmm mmmm ....-------- Okay , tomorrow, 3.30 p.m ,but just for a half an hour . Not more than that. If she starts to behave weirdly .. I'm gonna need you guys to leave. Okay?" "Its more than okay ! Thank you so much Mrs Haru ! " I thank her and bowed . After we or should I say ' I ' talk to Mrs Haru , her workers had done packing up her stuff and ready to go . We bid goodbye to her and she left . 



"We know that you're the one who is crazily missing Hayoung , right?? " the others said to me and I just keep quiet . "Yeah , he's the one missing that girl so much and now we have to visit her . Ugh " Kris grumbled . I just ignored them and went to my room feeling happy that I'm gonna meet her once again.... 




Yehet!Sehun is back ---- How will Hayoung react when she meet Exo once again ? And how Sehun reacts when she meet Hayoung once again. Will he confess his love? Aahh stay tuned ...

Another long chappie --------woot woot -----

XO Fleur.