Chapter 12

Maid in Heaven

The Day.



Original pov

Today is the day where they meet again. Sehun is eager to meet up with Hayoung . From the moment he wakes up, all he can think is Hayoung . He has so much things to say to her . He want to apologize for all the wrong that he done to her . At the same time , he hope that she will forgive him . ...


Sehun pov 

I am staring at the clock . Waiting . It is almost 3.30 p.m and we were still stuck in the traffic jam. Ugh . I promised Mrs Haru that we'll arrive at her house by 3.30 p.m . I don't like to break my promises. I asked the driver if he could take a short cut or speed up so that we would not be late . Unfortunately, we are late by 15 minutes. We arrive at Mrs Haru house at 3.45 p.m. By the time we got there , we are fascinated at how huge and beautiful her mansion . It was breath-taking . I can't believe that Mrs Haru lived here alone with Hayoung . "Woah,It's even bigger than my parents house!" Suho is in awe . I could see that others have the same reaction . Before we step out from the van Suho asked us " Yahh , listen here my sons." " Please behave yourselves and be polite." "Yahh we know that ...come on let's go out now . Aish." I step out first then followed by others. We were walking towards the front door and all of sudden a guy came to us and said " You are late . Please come inside . Mrs Haru is waiting for you." We were very anxious and scared at the same time . 


We went inside and the guy lead us to Mrs Haru . I saw her sitting in the room and from the look of her face she seems okay . I'm not sure about it . She seemed calm. We greeted her . "You're late ." She said . "We're sorry about that Mrs Haru . We got stucked in traffic jam. " Suho said to her . " It's okay , I hope you boys will be very punctual next time . I don't like to wait ." She reply back . She ask us to sit . I am wondering where is Hayoung . I look around and there was no signs of her . Everyone were very quiet . I start to speak up ." Mrs Haru , where is Hayoung ? I would like to see her ." I asked Mrs Haru. "Please come with me , Hayoung is in the dining room . She didn't want to eat . Plus , she didn't know you boys are here . Please be gentle with her . Don't push her to hard ." She start to walk and we followed behind her . 



"Hayoung ahh there are some people who wants to meet you . " Mrs Haru said to Hayoung . My heart beats fast . I could feel like I am starting to pass out . Oh. I was nervous. It's like meeting her for the first time . "Yah Sehun control yourself ... Don't jump on her !" Tao whispered to me . "I'm not !" I mentally shouted. Beads of sweats could be seen on my forehead. Mrs Haru signalling us to sit down . That was the moment I walked pass beside Hayoung and immediately pull a chair and sit next to her . "What would you boys like to have ?" Mrs Haru asked . "Anything is fine with us . " Suho said . "You guys talk to her , I'll be right back." Mrs Haru said and she left us with Hayoung . It seems that Hayoung didn't even care or even noticed us sat with her . She was playing with her food . She did not even take a bite yet .


"Hayoung it's us , you're oppas.." Tao and Suho said . She did not even look at them . "Hayounggie I missed you ! " Tao said . I look at her hands and I could see some visible scars on it . It seems she's in bad condition . "Do you want me to feed you ?" I suddenly asked her while holding her hand. The other are staring at me like O.O . "Yahh take it slow man ...behave yourself . We're in someone's home..." Kris said to me while grinning . "What ?? it's not like I kissed her or what .. Ugh " I grumbled at him. The others laugh at me. "What so funny ? " Mrs Haru suddenly came from the back and brought us some drinks . " Nothing. " I said to her . My hand is still holding Hayoung's hand . I quickly pull my hand away . The maids served us drinks and snacks. Others start to enjoy the snacks while I'm right here like " I'm not here for the snacks . I'm here for Hayoung. " . Mrs Haru start to chat around with others at the other side of the table while I'm here trying to make Hayoung eat . She didn't even blink for the past few minutes . It's like she's got possessed by a ghost . It was scary because Hayoung was never like this . She was always the cheerful and bubbly type of girl . I never seen her acting so cold and hard like this . 


"Hayoung ahh let me feed you some food .. It's delicious ." I was about to feed her and she stood up from her chair making me and others shocked. "Hayoung ahh , where are you going ?" Mrs Haru asked her but there was no response . Others stop chatting for a while and look at me like I did something to Hayoung . "Wait here . I'll go and check her " Mrs Haru said to us. "It's fine ! I'll go and check her up ..!" I stopped Mrs Haru . "Are you sure ? She might hurt you .." Mrs Haru said to me . "It's okay . She won't hurt me . We're 'good friends' . I'm okay with her . " I reply back . I start to follow Hayoung . She went upstairs. So did I. She went into her bedroom . I followed her .


I saw her standing by the window ,looking outside . I approach her from the back . I couldn't just stand there . After a few seconds , I found myself hugging her . I do not want to ever let go of her . 

 

 

 

 

 

   mian for late update .....

I just can't control my feelings for Apink comeback !!!

LUV .

 HAYOUNG'S PINK HIGHLIGHT !!!